Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Yes that's what I do with my heavily pregnant self lol! Swan around and give my OH a lappy while looking like a moose :rofl:

Hope the wee man doesn't get s cold :( nothing worse than a poor wee buby :(

Oh nesting! Once you start you won't stop :haha: on the plus of your OH is lazy you sure as hell will get him shifting because pregzilla breaks out :p

lol pichi your sooooooooo funny

hi clo hope danny doesnt get a cold

Hi ladies :)

I hope you all had a good day.

Kelly, I am sure your scan will be perfect :hugs: I can't remember, are you going to find out the gender when you go for your scan? I can't wait to find out the gender!! We need some pink in this thread!

Clobo, I really hope that Danny doesn't get sick. I hope you don't either!

Pichi, I really hope that Mr. Pea makes his appearance soon to get rid of this uncomfortableness!

I am sorry that I have baby brain like nuts and I can't remember what I have read... :shy: I am so scared if it gets worse after the baby comes! You ladies scare me sometimes! :haha:

Right now I am sitting here in my pj's feeling like a stuffed sausage. :wacko: I find that eating supper makes me super uncomfortable. I can only eat a little bit at a time or I feel like I can't breathe. I don't know what I am going to do when I get bigger! 23 weeks for me yesterday, I have tons of growing to do. I actually had a few minutes today where I felt quite close to panicking because I felt so "full". Not full of food but just full. I felt like I couldn't breathe but I know I can. I had to get Shawn to rub my back for me for a little while to help relax. :wacko: I never eat a lot at a sitting, I never have, but now even my regular amount of food just about kills me. :(

On another note, I have been feeling kicks in the middle of my tummy today, and kicks down to my lady parts. It is too good to be true that the baby might have turned that quickly. I will find out on Saturday what way baby is laying.

I am sorry, I know I have missed things I wanted to comment on.

Hi to Mrs. M., MMM, Lozdi, Pink, and everyone else! :flow:

Mindy that's great that you have been feeling movement. At your stage they still have room to move about quite a lot. I was transverse at 21 weeks but head down by 28.
Get used to the stuffed feeling! It doesn't get any easier! All part of the fun though. I've got heartburn giving me gip these days.

That really sucks about the heartburn. I am not sure if I mentioned it here or not, but apples really are a miracle cure for heartburn. I promise (there is science behind it). They say granny smith but really, I have found any of them work. I think that is part of the reason why my main craving throughout this pregnancy has been apples. Also, I have read that heartburn during pregnancy means a baby with lots of hair! :)

I am over the moon with the movement. :cloud9: It makes me so happy to sit here and feel baby kicking away. I can feel it on the outside too for the past week. <3 It is wonderful.

I am seriously scared about the full feeling getting worse. I honestly was near panic tonight. I am going to have to eat tiny bird sized meals from now on. I am thirsty but I can't possibly fit anything else in me right now.

Is it you who has the fear of throwing up? It's not that sort of feeling, it's just that you don't feel like you have any room left. You have to eat small portions! It's not a sick feeling at all so don't fret about that. I had heard about the apple thing just the other day, I really will have to give it a go. Gaviscon is good as well. I had it with Edie too and when she was born she had a right mop of hair.

Hi all, just a quick one before bed. I will catch up tomorrow fully!

with regards heartburn that means I'll have to take smartie for his first hair cut days after being born if that is the case!!

It isn't the fear of throwing up, it is that I can't breathe and my stomach is really tight. I don't really eat much anyway, but I have to cut my meals in half I think :wacko:

Apples are great for heartburn. I have had heartburn since before my bfp. :dohh:

hi ladies ts i have that full feeling all the time today i have pains just above my doodle is this normal like an acheing feeling. when did you first start feeling movement ts i really want to feel it too hopefully soon.
ive been lucky i havent had heartburn yet just sickness perhaps it means im guna have a baldy lol

Heartburn has been aweful this pregnancy and was with pixie too. She popped out with quite a bit of hair so maybe mr pea will be the same :haha: we are taking bets on if he will be a redhead like his dad too :p
Ts if you sit up straight does that cramped feeling go away? Your tummy oven is expanding at a hell of a rate so all your other organs are having to accommodate... :hugs:
Kelly, it wasn't until 21 weeks roughly I felt movement proper with pixie :hugs: it won't be long I'm sure :)

Mw appt today, another scan and a talk about what will happen next week. Get the carpet fitted on Thurs too so nursery pics can finally R taken :D

cant wait to see nursery pics and all your hard work xx
forgot to add ts yeah im finding out gender i think im having a girl i cant wait

Kelly, I was about 19 weeks when I started to feel random things that made me wonder if it was baby kicking. To me it feels just like a muscle twitch. For about a week I was wondering if I was making it up. But, since about 20 weeks I have been feeling movement that I know is movement, but still not consistent. It has only been consistent since about 21 weeks, probably part way through 21 weeks. Shawn was able to feel baby through my tummy for about a week and a half now (about the same time that the movement became consistent for me). But only on the sides. I still can't feel baby through the front of my tummy. I have an anterior placenta and maybe a little extra pudge there... :haha: I can feel baby quite often now. Last Friday I realized I was able to feel baby while I was at work and not really paying attention. I still can't feel baby if I am walking around.

Don't worry, you will feel your LO so soon! You might be feeling things now and just brushing it off as gas or something else. I promise you will feel baby soon!! :hugs: I hope you are having a girl, we really do need some pink in here! I can't wait to see a new picture of your LO!

Pichi, if I sit up straight it does feel better but for some reason it wasn't quite enough last night. I am planning to eat in stages from now on. It is just frustrating. For lunch yesterday I ate a bagel and a big plum. The bagel seemed really big to me. I didn't feel overly full. My supper last night was about the same amount of food and I thought I was going to die. Maybe it is a combination of all the food I eat all day? All backing up in there?? :wacko: How are you doing today? Any more signs that Mr. Pea might be gearing up to meet his family? I can't wait to see a picture of your nursery too!!

I am getting sick :cry: I don't know if it is a sinus infection or if it is just a cold. But, I think I did figure out why I was so tired this past weekend. :dohh: My sinuses were blocked on the weekend but I assumed it was just a pregnancy thing. But, then last night my nose and throat started hurting and today it is a little worse. Boooooooooo.

I hope you are all well! :flow:

Garlic is good at seeing off colds, have some garlicky food if you like it.

I was 2 cm dilated a few hours before Tenzin made his appearance! But, you can be a bit dilated for weeks.

We were going to have the party at soft play, but we are a bit skint this time of year what with the 2 oldest boys birthdays this month closely followed by christmas :argh: so instead, we will be taking over my oldests dad's house, just across the road. Its easier for food transport and he won't charge us to be there! The soft play place does food but I want to do the food myself. :haha:

Health visitor due in an hour, to finally weigh him. They were meant to come on friday but were understaffed. They better turn up this time as I can't take him to this weeks clinic if they dont as clinic is 9-11am and I have a 40 minute dental appointment at 9 am and no way am I going to go to the last half of clinic with a numb face. :wacko:

Thanks Lozdi :) I love garlic and eat it in some way pretty much every day. Tonights supper wasn't supposed to have garlic but I think I will add some to the shrimp and scallops tonight when I cook them.

Hopefully the health visitor shows up on time. I really can't wait to hear how much Tenzin weighs! That is a great idea to have the party across the street. Very convenient and you don't have to clean! :haha: When is the party?

Looking forward to finding out what he weighs now Loz. Pichi I hope the scan goes ok.
Mindy, hope you feel better soon. Sinus infections are so horrible. I have had to have antibiotics a couple of times this pregnancy.
Kelly you will feel those movements soon I promise. Like Mindy said look out for what feels like tiny muscle spasms.

Thanks Mrs. M. I usually get sinus infections a few times a year. I really should be using my neti pot regularly. I am nervous about taking antibiotics during pregnancy. How did you find them? Did they make you stomach sick?

No they were fine. I wasn't allowed to have my usual antibiotics I had to just have penicillin. The first ones I had the doctor told me to stop taking it as soon as I felt better so I did, but then it ended up coming back so I had to finish the course in the end. They didn't make me sick at all though.

That seems strange that the dr wanted you to stop as soon as you feel better. I thought that was the first rule with antibiotics, always finish the whole course even if you feel better. I am glad the second lot made you feel better.

Yeah it was a precaution with me being pregnant. They weren't keen to prescribe it either time, and I really wanted to avoid taking them but once I get a sinus infection I simply don't get rid of them by myself. It's just constant pain and discomfort until antibiotics get rid.

HV just went, he is weighing 5.96 kilos, so roughly 13 lb 1 oz! She was very impressed with his alertness and feeding.

I am going to make some flapjacks, the ultimate milk food! Supply is good, and I want to keep it that way! :holly::mamafy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->