Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Another post... speaking of moose... my dogs just started going bananas so I went to the window only to see 3 moose in my neighbour's front yard! I tried to get some pictures but there were trees in the way and when I went outside to get a picture a guy came up the road in a truck and scared them away. They were quite big when I got outside! Haha!

Sorry the picture is so blurry, I don't know what was going on with the camera. :dohh:

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm17/craftingiswhereitsat/IMG_7143.jpg

moose on the loose :haha: and I thought it was exciting getting hedgehogs in my garden lol! glad baby has come out of transverse :) thats great news! As for constipation it is the worst thing ever in pregnancy! Its like pooping pebbles :dohh: after labour you sometimes get given laxitives to help you along, or at least a friend of mine did.

Pink, contractions just feel like period pains. They start off mild, ramp up then go away again. I was so scared of this pain everyone was explaining them as... It really isnt all that bad :) you have the good ol' tens machine to help too :)

Feeling a little better thanks. Having a good sit down and watching some tv :)
Loz, they are thinking mr pea hasn't grown much since my 34 week appointment. I had an appointment at 36 and got a different midwife who measured me at 37 weeks. I went back on Tues and my normal midwife got me at 34-35 weeks and another midwife got me measuring 35 perhaps 36 but she'd say more 35 so they are saying he may be smaller than Pixie at birth. They're estimating 6-7lb... But the growth scan tomorrow will give a better idea (but obviously not accurate) as long as he is ok that's all im caring about at the moment.

Blimey!!! What a thing to find in your neighbours garden! They are huge! I'm pleased your sisters baby has turned, that's great news.
Loz you were lucky the problem with the tooth healed itself. I suppose I ought to start thinking about wrapping presents and stuff. All I seem to have got is bits and bobs but with the party and the trip to Peppa world that's all I can afford!

scan is at 1:45 :) I feel as though I've had so many scans this time around! They just don't want to make the same mistake again I guess

Moose on the loose! :rofl:

Fundal height can differ when different people are measuring it. It doesn't always mean much either, I was measuring exactly in the middle of average the whole way through yet popped out a chunky fella! A woman I was talking too ages ago at the clinic said she was told her baby felt huge, and then out popped a 4 lb'er!

yeah Pixie was the same - bang on and she was 7lb 15oz. they're guessing he's not as big as her but like i said i'll see tomorrow :) if they say 6-7lb i'll still not be surprised if he pops out 8lb

he/she might surprise you Mrs miggins. You could have lots of waters maybe?

I don't think so because my bump isn't very big, it's the baby itself that feels big and long. Not long till your scan now.

Hiya

How was your scan chick??

Yes I had an epidural that meant I could still move my legs, very clever anaesthetist!!

Mindy, wow thats so cool to see the moose so close!!

Hope you are all ok?? Thanks for the tips re Dannys poop problem, yep I've been cycling his legs and pushing them up towards his chin and it is helping him so ill keep doing that!!

Big hugs all, looking forward to meeting some new babies soon xxx

Hey clo: it was fine. He is a tad on the small side measuring in at roughly 35 weeks so she guessed him to be 6-7lb at birth :) so he may be a little tiddler... On the other hand I still wouldn't be surprised if he popped out nearer pixies size
he's healthy and happy though which is the main thing :)

Yay for a good scan! :happydance: You will soon find out how good an estimate that is!

Well my 4 year old is now 5....and I am shattered! He went to school in a clone trooper mask (star wars) and said hello to every stranger on the way! :haha: Then we had chaos and more pressies after school, and some cakes...now its the calm before the storm on sunday in the form of the party! :haha:

Sunday is birthday party day here too! At least I don't have much to do.

Hi everyone :flow:

I hope the parties go well on Sunday. :)

Pichi, I am glad to hear your scan went well. Soon you will meet your little man and then there will be no more speculation on his size :) I think he will most likely be around 7 lb. Sounds like a nice size :)

Lozdi, your DS sounds like such a character! So fun!

Mrs. M., Edie will be 2 on her birthday? Is she excited for her party?

Clobo, I hope that Danny gets things moving soon. :hugs:

I hope you are all well :flower:

I am still sick :dohh: I think it is just a head cold. I am a little worried it is moving down into my chest but we will have to see. Hopefully not. I am SO super excited for Saturday. 2 more sleeps!!! :happydance:

I have a question for you guys, what do you think, how am I carrying?

23 weeks

Attachments

• cropped 23 weeks.jpg
    cropped 23 weeks.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Looking good Mindy! That bump looks quite high to me. I think pink! Are you tall?
Hope you feel better soon. I've been stricken with a migraine this afternoon and evening, brought on by a very stressful telephone call with the hmrc. It's a bit better now but I've had a very stressful afternoon.
Edie will be 3. She is beyond excited, she has taken it to a new level!

Thanks Mrs. M. :) No, I'm not tall at all, I am 5'4" but I have a 32" inseam. I am all legs. I can barely fit my fingers between the bottom of my ribs and my hip bones. My ribs sometimes rub on my hip bones and it is uncomfortable. :wacko: :haha:

I'm sorry you were so sick this afternoon. I really hope your migraine (and the stress) goes away soon :hugs: I hate migraines. I hate that the effects of them seem to go on into the next day even if the pain stops. I am always so stupid the next day.

Wow! 3! I think 3 is an awesome age. So much fun :)

Thank you. Oh she is lovely. I was kissing her goodnight tonight and she took two pieces of hair from either side of my fringe and said look mummy. You've got some horns. You look like a scarecrow.

Thank you. Oh she is lovely. I was kissing her goodnight tonight and she took two pieces of hair from either side of my fringe and said look mummy. You've got some horns. You look like a scarecrow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats so cute! Sorry about the stress- I suggest putting Edie on the phone next time, she will soon sort them out! :hugs:

Mindy that bump looks high to me.

I wonder if my body is short...I just had a feel and there doesn't seem to be much room between my ribs and hips...I am mid-pizza and sat here in a sarong and nursing bra and got pizza on the bra while feeling my sides. How glam! :blush:

Just noticed the time...no wonder I'm in a funny mood....its been non stop all day and now its daft o'clock and baby is about to wake up and want alot of milk. :wacko::haha:

Surely this is a bad time of night to start eating cafe latte ice cream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->