Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Kelly - I don't think there is a list as such, I just googled as I didn't even know what things they are supposed to wear!!

This is some of the things I have bought, been given etc. This is not definitive or necessary for some of them, like I said I was given them.

Moses basket, car seat, pram, cot bed
Baby bath -not everyone thinks this is needed and end up not using as it is easier getting into your own bath with them
Monitor - we got a mattress/sensor one that can tell if baby not moved/breathed for 20 sec. OH more keen on this than me initially and some people don't think monitors are necessary at all.
Changing mats
Short sleeved vests (new born, 0-3, 3-6 etc)
Sleeps suits in above sizes
Other cute clothes, cardi's etc
lots of knitted things (I could send you some if you want!)
hats/scratch mittens
Cellular blanket (blankets with holes in them) I have been given knitted/crochet one too.
muslins (good cheap ones from asda)
Swaddle blanket
moses and cotbed fitted sheets
Steriliser/bottle warmer (mum got this second hand and v cheap so hope not to have to use as I want to BF)
cosy footmuff for car seat
vibrating rocker thing
newborn nappies/wipes/cotton wool/nipple cream
I have been given free trial sized baby wash things, sponges and even a avent bottle from joining Boots/asda/tesco baby clubs etc. I am still waiting to get my free Boots changing bag

I know I searched on BnB and came across some threads with what other people had got and 2nd time mums that said what was good/not used. Also I haven't actually bought very much new - I got a lot of vests and things etc from car boot sales, you can tell those that look after the clothes.

Are you there now then TS? exciting!! Hope you get pics too.

We are still driving. Haha! About an hour and a half now.

We just saw a rainbow. It has to be a good sign <3

Haha! I didn't even think to check. My cell phone picture probably isn't good enough to tell. :)

our stuff will be second hand wish we had them big sales like you have in scotland what they called again?

Jack and Jill sales. Maybe they'll have something simalar where you are.

I had a look NCT do some nearly new sales. https://www.nct.org.uk/branches/durham/events/nct-nearly-new-sale-winter

I don't know your post code to check but this was the nearest I think.

Oooooo cant wait to hear from ts lol

Kelly are you on facebook? Theres a few groups on there the one which seems to have everyone selling everything baby is facebook baby essentials cheap shop, im not sure if its just the north east or if it automatically comes up nearest to you but theres soooo much stuff on it, not that it matters as your up that way anyways lol my friend is forever getting bargains off it

Kelly there are also sites like preloved which are quite good if you're not wanting to buy new. Like hope said, there are a good few Facebook groups too which are good :) that's where im trying to sell my pram! (woman from gumtree never got back to me :()

Ts should know by now??

Just looked at the fb place you mentioned hope and it looks like its just NE

Pichi - what fb page are you selling on so I can nosy and see what else is there.

Its an icandy buy sell swap page :) you have to request to see the page :)

I knew it!! Another boy!! Kelly next to know in a few days!!

Debzie is having a girl isn't she so we have 2 at least!! Mrsmig team yellow. Is MMM/cupcake going to find out?

Must be a boy thing at the moment as 2 other girls where I work are boys too, One just had her boy last week and another is 4 weeks behind me with her boy.

it is a specific one pichi as there are loads of by sell swap pages but with different areas

oh erm ill get you the link when I get the laptop on :) its not a specific region this one, its just the whole of Britain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->