Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

That is so cute, Mrs. M. :) I love seeing their little personalities shining through.

Lozdi, that is a hilarious picture :) Mmmmm, pizza! I'm sorry you have such a crazy schedule. I wonder if you have a short body too. Are you tall? My sister is 6' tall but she has the same body shape. We are all legs thanks to my dad's side of the family. :dohh:

I hope you are all having a good night. :)

hey ladies loving your bump pic mindy i must get one done i just feel fat
mrs edie is a cutie that made me smile
loz you do make me laugh
hope your all ok 20 weeks today still no movement really worried now i know what you have all said but i just cant get it out of my head that babys not growing right thats why i cant feel, im still using doppler and hr is usually around 149 to 152 this is really getting me down sorry for the selfish post im just so scared

Kelly do you know if you have an anterior placenta or not? This really hindered me feeling pixies movements. I got my first kick at around 21 weeks and even then I wasn't Sure it was baby :hugs: im sure little one is fine :)

Have great parties on Sunday guys :D can't believe how fast birthdays come around. Just feels like yesterday we were planning pixies 1st!

I am 5'5 and my mum says I have long legs but they don't seem long to me!

Kelly, I want you to try something- now, don't be surprised if you still don't feel anything because the midwife did say you have very strong belly muscles and that can indeed make it take longer for movement to be felt. Have a sugary snack and some cold water, then go and lay down, focus on relaxing every single muscle in your body until you are completely physically relaxed, nothing tensed up at all not one single muscle. Make sure you go for a wee first because you need to be able to completely relax without peeing yourself! When everything is as relaxed as can be, just lay there and focus on your tummy, do it for about an hour. Put pillows under your arms for support and rest your hands on your stomach if thats comfortable to do while totally relaxed.

Think about how many tummies midwives feel- to have tummy muscles strong enough for a midwife to comment on it means you must have very strong ones! I bet that baby is beating you up from the inside but your muscles are just too epic!

im guessing i find out on tues if my placenta is anterior.
i will def try that when i get in later thanks for the advise i hope im just being silly as there is a scan looming

Pre scan jitters get us all Kelly. If your Doppler is picking up a heartbeat and your tummy is growing it all looks good. I didn't feel much in the way of movements this time round much before 20 weeks and I knew what to expect! Even at 20 weeks I wasn't feeling regular movement at all. Definitely try what Loz said, I was going to suggest the same thing.

I agree with the other ladies, Kelly. Just pre scan jitters. They are rotten! Did you do Lozdi's trick yet? I am positive your baby is kicking up a storm in there! I remember at my doctor appt at 19 weeks, my dr was trying to use the doppler and he kept saying that noises on the doppler was the baby kicking and he was asking "do you feel that?" I didn't feel a thing! I promise you, you will be feeling kicks soon! Do you remember worrying about the same thing a few weeks ago? I know everything is great for you :hugs:

Lozdi, it sounds like you are short bodied too. :) Long legs are a great thing!

How are you feeling today Mrs. M.? Hopefully better now :hugs:

I hope you ladies are all having a great Friday evening.

One more chance to put in your gender guesses before my big scan tomorrow. I will post my scan picture :haha::haha::haha:

Attachments

• gummy bear.jpg
    gummy bear.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm going to guess girl because there has been a huge boom of boys so you have to bring a girl to the group :p

Eek! A week to go O_O! I can't believe it.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

I'm guessing boy I think. I do think a few girls are due though, think Kelly is having a girl and I think I am too.

Thanks guys :) can't wait to find out for sure!

I can't believe it is only a week Pichi!! So very exciting!

I guess girl for you too, Mrs. M. :)

Ts cant wait to see what youre having im going to guess boy

Pichi - soooo exciting cant wait to see all these new babies

Hi pink, loz, kelly, mrs m, mrs mmm and anyone else ive forgotten, hope youre all well :flower:

Thanks ladies. :)

It's 6 am now and we are getting ready to drive there to find out!

I hope you are all well. :flow:

I'll update when I can :)

whoop whoop ts im so excited team pink i think all the way.
hi ladies well i did what you said and im not sure sounds silly but i didnt feel popping or anything like that but wasnt sure if my mind was playing tricks on my belly but i thought maybe i felt like something was tickling the inside of my belly but im not sure
have to go to shops today as oh birthday on monday so need to get few bits

TS - can't wait to find out!! I think girl but I bet it will be boy as that seems to be the theme of this thread so far. We need another girl for Yeardley.

Kelly - that's sounds about right. I wrote a huge post last night then my laptop died before I could plug it in. I said that early on I could only feel smartie if I was sitting crossed legged on the chair leaning forward (typing on computer) therefore squashing him up against the walls, I didn't do this on purpose it was just my usual sitting position!!. Otherwise he had too much free space to kick about it and I wouldn't feel much.

mrsmig - What things have you got planned for Edies birthday? Her last one before a brother or sister arrives!

Pichi - how are you today? anymore urges? 6 days to go - wow!

thanks pink how are you feeling are you getting excited?
does anyone know where theres a list on everything you need for a baby as i really havent a clue on much and i can start preparing over time, ive already printed your list off pink for the hospital bag thought that was great for future ref

no more urges Pink just a few slight cramping moments but nothing exciting haha!

Kelly sounds like that was baby :happydance:

Oooh Kelly!!! So exciting! I am sure it was baby. at the very beginning if felt almost like a teeny fish was flopping wound in my belly. Haha!

Thanks for all the guesses ladies :) 3 more hours.

There was more i wanted to comment on but my poor brain is only thinking baby right now. :shy: I will comment better this evening.

Have a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"