Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Yay congrats Mindy! My friend from baby group who's pregnancy I found out about just before mine had her baby this morning - another boy. So out of my 6 friends they have had 3 girls and 3 boys so I will only slightly tip the balance one way or another! We produced 3 boys and 4 girls in round one so lets see!

Aww congrats TS!! So so pleased for you. Kelly's next!!!

We're finding out too, out scans the 25th November just over 2 weeks!! Eeekk.

How's everyone doing? Any signs pichi/pink? X

wahoo a boy im betting girl for me.
so if i only have a bussiness facebook page can i still look at other stuff

I have no idea kelly worth a try though :)

Cant wait to find out what everyone else is having

Still having these braxton hicks but theyve stepped up a bit with regards to pain in the past couple hours, ive noticed the more im moving about the more frequent they are now, god knows whether anything will happen or not, i said to oh before would be funny if he was born tomorrow as weve been together 7 years tomorrow, i had ryan at 38+5 and i have this thing to do with 11.11 nearly everyday ill feel the need to look at the time and its 11.11 its been happening for years, freaks me out sometimes i keep wondering if something bad is going to happen on that date or at that time :haha:

Oh fingers crossed its a good sign Hope for 11/11.

Nothing for me, I don't even think I have been having BH. Mw keeps asking but I just say no. After googling though is not uncommon for ftm not to feel/know the feeling of BH.

MMM - not long to go then till you find out. Hopefully my man will be here by then!

Kelly - no idea about FB business.

MRsmig - all sorted for tomorrow?

More or less Pink. Few bits to do in the morning, cake to ice (attempting to draw Hello Kitty, or Kitty Pillow as she calls her) onto the icing with a pink glitter bow, party bags to stuff and the pass the parcel prize to wrap 16 times. Then I'm all set!
I don't recall getting much in the way of braxton hicks with Edie really. I didn't get any early signs with her at all, I just woke up one morning in labour.
Hope, fingers crossed your 11/11 thing means baby will be born tomorrow!

Hope edie has a fantastic day tomorrow mrs m

I cant remember having any braxton hicks with ryan until the night before iwent into labour i remember going to bed with my belly tightening every so often then woke up in labour in the morning, these definitly are starting to feel stronger than the ones ive been having and longer, i cant wait to meet him but im terrified oh and my mam both said i did brilliantly with ryan (they were expecting me to swear and allsorts :haha:) but this time i feel like im not going to cope so well, fingers crossed when the time comes ill surprise myself

Ah you will be fine! It's funny I can't figure out if its a good thing or a bad thing knowing what to expect! I'm just frightened that because my first was so straightforward I'm in for a nasty shock.

Hi Ladies :)

I am back to the hotel room now and can properly type something on a computer rather than my phone.

I hope you all had a good day.

I am going to try to remember what I read...

Kelly, I am also the same, I have no idea of what to get. We bought a baby monitor today and other than clothes, cloth diapers, cloth wipes (which I plan to make), the car seat and stroller, and a crib I don't really know what to get! I hope you get it all sorted soon! I can't wait to hear when you have your scan that you are on team pink!

Pichi, I hope things start moving soon! I think my guess of the date was way wrong, I think I guessed Nov 8. I am going to guess again and guess the 12th.

Pink, I hope you are doing well. Hopefully things get moving for your LO soon too!

Mrs. M., I hope Edie's birthday goes off without a hitch tomorrow. I think you are going to have one excited little girlie on your hands!

Hope, 11/11 is a great date for your LO to come! Also, what a coincidence if you have this LO at 38+5 too! So cool!

MMM, I hope you are having a good day today :)

I hope you are all well!! I am so sorry if I forgot anyone. My brain is mush today after getting up at 6 and then driving over 600 km and then finding out we are having a little boy!! :dance:

Here is a picture <3 He showed that he was a little boy VERY openly... :dohh: :haha:

Attachments

• UC BABY_15.jpg
    UC BABY_15.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Gorgeous picture! It's not her birthday till Tuesday but her party tomorrow. Very excited!

ah lovely pic mindy look at his little fingers.
pink i wonder if there is scotland sales near me as i live borders now will have to look.
hope totay goes well mrs
hope lets hope today is the day
hi to all you ladies hope your all ok

Thanks ladies :)

I hope Edie has a wonderful party today and a great birthday on Tuesday :)

Kelly, 2 more days :happydance: I am so excited to see another picture of your LO.

Lozdi, I hope your party goes well today too!

I hope you are all well. :flow:

Today is V-day for me! :cloud9: So happy I made it this far. There was a time when I didn't think we would ever even get a baby of our own. <3 So excited to meet this little guy in March.

Shawn mentioned something to me last night. He seriously wants me to think about becoming a SAHM and he definitely wants a second LO. I am nervous to have a second LO because I will be 36 when this one comes and I am nervous of any complications having a child older can lead to. I know it can be done and everything can be perfect, but I am a worrier. Also, I am having so much trouble getting my foot in the door to get a teaching job where I live that if I have another child I don't think I will ever get in. Shawn thinks I should be a SAHM and really give an honest try to my own internet based business. That scares the pants off me. Maybe I will have to think on it.

Anyway, there is my deep thought for the morning...:dohh:

I hope you are all having great day!

Mindy that sounds like a great idea to me. Being a SAHM is great, absolutely great. I love it. I love the fact that I haven't missed a single part of Edie becoming a child from a baby. I wish I had something I could make money from at home, you are so lucky to have that talent. I think you should go for it. As for age - I was 36 when I had Edie and yes it is riskier as you get older, I started ttc again just after she turned one and as you know it took 1 year 4 months and two losses to get this successful pregnancy so my advice would be don't leave it much longer than a year or so. But everything seems fine now. I was ready to start thinking about the possibility of another by then, but everyone is different. And let's hope with the losses you have had, that's your share of bad luck and heartache been and gone.
Happy V day.

Thank you so much Mrs. M. :hugs:

I would absolutely love to be a SAHM and sell my things. I am just a worrier, like I said. :shy: I worry about everything. I worry that I won't be contributing financially to my family. Also, I really love teaching and I am sad I won't get the chance to teach. I will have to think on it.

I totally agree Mindy I think you should be a stay at home mum and also start your business up :flower: you are so talented and just think of it as extra money :) x

You can always go back to teaching when your little ones are at school. Even if you need to spend a year doing some refresher training you will always have your skills and qualifications. And as for being a worrier that's just part of a mum's job description whether you work or not. I hope you figure things out.

Awesome! Congratulations on the honeydew! Happy 33 weeks.

I got rid of my fruit ticker, it doesn't change enough for me now. :haha:

I am not worried about the training, I am worried about how they treat teachers who take time off around here. If you do that you will forever be "the sub" and will never be given a classroom of your own :(

Thanks for the compliment MMM :) I hope you are well today.

Yay for honeydew mrsmig, next one a water melon!! Have a great afternoon for Edies birthday party.

TS - 36 isn't too late for a 2nd LO. As mrsmig says it may be slightly more difficult but still plenty of time. I REALLY have to act quick though if we want another as I'll be 39 in Jan!! I can't comment on sahm as I know I'll be going back to work and atm that is what I really want to do but that may all change once LO is here!!

Hi all, will post more later popping out to the shops in a min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->