Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'll be 36 in January :) I think if there is a number 2 I will be 37 when they come.

Have a good time shopping :) we got a few little outfits yesterday. So real now! Lots to do!

Hope all the parties go great today

Ts i totally agree with what everyone else has said regarding staying at home etc i just wouldnt of worded it aswell :haha:

Happy honeydew mrs m

Afm ill be very surprised if my little man hasnt made an appearance in the next 48 hours these are definitly not braxton hicks could say a few things but a very big ouch springs to mind :haha: just trying to hold on as long as i can before going in as dont want to be sent home if im not dilated enough

Omg hope!! I have everything crossed for sweetie not long till your rainbow babies here x

how exciting hope cant wait
mindy everything that mrs migg says lol you know she has a way with words well im 40 in march so not sure there be time for anymore for me.
hope the partys go well today dont do too much today ladies
erm what else was there oh yeah happy honey dew mrs cant wait to be one of those
happy v day mindy
not long to my scan omg im so anxious

ooo so exciting Hope!!! Tell us all the twinges and aches as I need to know what to expect!!

Happy V day TS!!

Kelly - I got quite nervous before my anatomy scan too but it is so wonderful seeing baby again (seems so long ago now for me) and getting all the measurements is jsut great, that and finding out the gender!!

Hi all :wave:

How are you all?? Hope, very exciting, I really hope things are happening and that we'll get to meet your LO very soon! Good luck!

Mindy, yay for team :blue: and what brilliant scan picture, so happy for you my dear!!

Kelly, bless you its only normal to feel a bit nervous about scans, I always did too, everything will be fine :hugs:

Seems like a lot of us are "older" mums!! Im 34!! Not thinking about number 2 yet though!!!

Um, what else ..... we went to a christening today which was lovely, had a nice evening at home and Ben, Lola and Danny are all snoring on the sofa, I should really be asleep too but it just never seems to work out that way!! I know if I moved Danny he would wake up!! :dohh:

xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Kelly, I was super anxious before my anatomy scan too. I think it is normal to worry. But, I don't think you have anything to worry about :hugs: It will be so nice to see your LO again <3

Pink, I can't believe how close you are to having things start! It is another very exciting time here again!

Clobo, how are you? I hope you are able to move Danny and get some sleep soon. :)

We got home from St. John's about 3 hours ago. We tried to have a nap but the dogs would have nothing to do with it! Jerks! :haha: We are probably going to visit our friends this evening so they can see the video from our scan yesterday. I have bunches more pictures and a teddy bear that plays little guy's heartbeat when squeezed. I love it so much <3 I also got my first bladder pounding today :dohh: It felt very strange! :haha: Oh! Little guy is now head down. I am pretty sure he moved from transverse to head down the day after the dr said I was transverse :dohh: Stinker!!

Mindy he is gorgeous! :happydance:

Hope! How exciting! :happydance: *stalking!*

The party went brilliantly....I'll be recovering for days! :haha:

Thanks Lozdi :)

I'm glad to hear the party went well. That is great! And no mess at your house so that is even awesomer. Haha!

I can't wait for an update from Hope too!

Hope you are all well today :flower:

Glad you had a great time with the party Loz!!

Hi TS

Hi all!

I fouind this today - just for fun really as I don't think it is very accurate going by what other people have said based on what ended up as real birth weights. According to the birth weight estimator Smartie will be 7lb 10oz which I am happy with!! Just filled in the top little bit, Parity is the number of previous births.

https://www.hutchon.net/CESDIcalc.htm

and gram converter

https://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/grams-to-pounds.htm

Hi Everyone!!!

I apologize for the hiatus, but I was busy being pregnant and having my baby girl!!

I'm so glad to see so many others that have joined this thread! Pink and Pichi!!! I'm so happy for both of you!! Congratulations!!!!!

We had our little bundle over two months ago now! Our birth story is quite crazy (let me know if you want to read about it and I'll send you a link to my blog). Little Olivia is the most perfect little thing I've ever seen!

Hope everything is doing well. I missed you all!!

The calculator predicted 7 lb 11 for me! Eeek! That is nuts! Shawn was 9 lb 6 oz and I was only a little over 5 lb. I was hoping to be more like me... :haha:

Hi Pink, any more signs today? I was just thinking about you at 24 weeks a few days ago. I remember you posted about smartie not moving so much around that time. I am 24 weeks now too so I have been trying to pay more attention. You being 24 weeks only seems a few weeks ago!! Where did the time go??

Pichi, 7 lb 15 is much better than what you were thinking :)

MMM, what were your other 2 like? Is 8 lb something that you were expecting.

sarah-anne, congratulations on the birth of your little girl! Olivia is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl :)

that's the exact weight pixie was :haha:

Hope everyone id doing well... Wonder how hope is?! More cramping and plug gunk but again, nothing exciting to report :haha:

I meant I think Pichi's will be 8lb :lol:

Caitlin was 6lb 9oz and Thomas was 7lb 6oz I'm hoping for no bigger than Thomas ... I said it both times before and I'll say it again ... nothing over 8lb is coming out of there :haha: x

Oooooh Pichi, I really hope things get started for you soon! I can't wait to find out just how big your LO is. :haha:

MMM, I hope they over estimated for both of us!

MMM midwives have guessed him as a 6-7lb due to measuring small on the growth scan (34 weeks at 38+5) but you never know! Hehe

I know Ts! I just want to see what hair colour he has :haha:

I started losing my plug and cramping then 30 hours later Caitlin came :lol:

Me too Mindy! We WILL have ickle babies :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79