Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi Sarah-anne. Great to hear from you and thats wonderful news about Olivia!! I would love to read your birth story! She is so cute too.

Oooh exciting Pichi - can't be long now.

Wonder how Hope is?

I am hoping for a small cutie too. I am the same as Pichi - 5'2 and OH 5'10. I was a small baby (first born) so hope that helps me too.

ts - 24 weeks seems like ages ago to me!! I might post a bump pic later, maybe a bare belly one we'll see though!

Hi mmm

I'm 5 2' and hubby is only 5'3 :lol: so are babies shouldn't be big ... shouldn't being the operative word :haha:

Hi Pink, how are you? No signs? X

'fraid not. Plug still firmly in place I think (not noticed anything anyway) LOTS of heartburn and back ache. The odd day of crampy aches then today nothing much. As Pichi said elsewhere it would be great for our belly buttons to 'ping' like a timer to say all done. Ready to go!!

I'm 5'4" and Shawn is 5'7". I am hoping for a small baby but who knows :) Shawn wants little guy to be tall. At the scan the lady measured little guy's foot and it was 4.24 cm. Seems big! Haha!

Oh Pink, I can't wait to see a bump picture :) I love bumps! I took my first bare belly bump picture yesterday for V day :) If you post yours I will post mine! :haha: I read that Pichi said that too, I think a pinging belly button is a great idea!!

MMM, I hope your new LO isn't as big as predicted! I don't think he/she should be very big considering your other 2. I hope!

I don't think I can have done it right- it estimated between 7lb0 and 9lb 5, which I could have predicted! I did try to do it whilst eating my tea with Edie yakking away at me though.
Sarah! Great to see you and congrats on the birth of Olivia! Can't wait to read your story.

i don't think little migglet is going to be too big. don't think he/she will make it into the 9lbs anyways....

Glad you had a great time with the party Loz!!

Hi TS

Hi all!

I fouind this today - just for fun really as I don't think it is very accurate going by what other people have said based on what ended up as real birth weights. According to the birth weight estimator Smartie will be 7lb 10oz which I am happy with!! Just filled in the top little bit, Parity is the number of previous births.

https://www.hutchon.net/CESDIcalc.htm

and gram converter

https://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/grams-to-pounds.htm

It said between 7lb and 9lb6 for me....thats a big range many babies fall into it. It was wrong for me though as Lil Big Fella was 9lb 13! :haha:

Good to see you Sarah Anne, Olivia is gorgeous! I'd love to read your birth story pop a link on here. My birth story is in my sig as a link if you want to have a read.

Hi everyone hope your all well

Just a quick one will catch up when I hopefully get home tomorrow, my little kieron james arrived today at 17.34 weighing 7lbs 7oz sooo sooo happy

Will try+catch up soon x

woohoo congrats Hope! tiny bit jealous here :haha: hope you're well!

Hi everyone hope your all well

Just a quick one will catch up when I hopefully get home tomorrow, my little kieron james arrived today at 17.34 weighing 7lbs 7oz sooo sooo happy

Will try+catch up soon x

Woohoo! :happydance: Can't wait to see a pic! :flower:

well today is the day im nervous as hell 11.10 ill be in touch as soon as poss ladies xx

I have everything crossed for you Kelly can't wait to see your bubs again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"