Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Kelly - can't wait to see your new pics. I will be refreshing like mad after 11!! I think girl for you xx

MMM - not long either!! I love these scan pics. Is yours a 3d one if you are getting near to 17 weeks?

Hope - can't wait to see your lovely boy too. Enjpy your first full day as a new mummy to little Keiron.

Mrsmig - Happy Birthday to Edie!!

Hi everyone else.

Aw :hugs: Kelly. Only normal to have a wobble on scan day :) im sure he/she will be fine :)

Happy birthday Edie <3

I can't wait to see a picture Kelly :) Everything is going to be great! Can't wait to see what team you are on!

12 days MMM, that will fly by! Can't wait for your pictures too!

Happy birthday to Edie, the pretty little birthday girl <3

Pink and Pichi, any changes?

Hope you are all well :flow:

Not overly sure about the time difference but I'm glad I am off today so I can keep checking!!

Besides cramp and back pain that I've had recently already - not a sausage haha! Sweep tomorrow though

eeek!

Smartie moving loads last night and this morning, I am sure he is wriggling down more as feeling a lot more back ache and crampyness to the point it takes me a while to stand up straight. Can't really explain it properly. I must be super emotional too atm I was up at 2.30am last night writing my OH an letter (email really) saying how much I love him and reminiscing over our first meetings when he came to visit his sister at the uni where we both studied nearly 19 years ago. Soppy sod that I am.

I didn't realise you where getting a sweep tomorrow pichi - eeek very exciting. I'll hopefully be getting one this time next week too.

Didn't get round to doing a belly pic so I'll do one now.

A sweep! That sounds exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! Hopefully things will get going on their own before then!

Pink, it must feel so weird to feel smartie moving down like that. Soon!

I can't wait for you ladies to have your LO's! I can't wait to see pictures of all the new babies <3

Okay pics as promised. It means you have to do one now TS! Bump 38+6 also to add I had no bra on (just about to have a bath) so I had to hoick up my boobs.

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

You're very neat pink :)

Wish I knew when I was going to go into labour! I think the less days you have to go the worse it gets! Hope the sweep works -.-

Awesome bump!! So perfect and round :)

Ok, here are my bump shots from 24 weeks

Attachments

• cropped 24 weeks.jpg
    cropped 24 weeks.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • cropped 24 weeks bare.jpg
    cropped 24 weeks bare.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
ladies team :blue:

ok so apparently the unbillical cord only has two vessels instead of three which they said has been known to cause small babies but said it isnt a rare thing,so they have put me onto consultant care have to go back in 3 weeks as peanut wasnt playing ball and they couldnt see his face properly as had hands in mouth then back again in 8 weeks for growth scan and consultant,she told me not to worry but im dreadful at that.

pinn ts im loving your bumps i must post one
pichi a sweep how exciting
cant wait to se hope pics

Team blue!!! :happydance: I was so expecting team pink. :)

If the dr said it's not rare and not to worry I think you should really try to follow their advice. I know it is really hard :hugs: My little guy didn't want to move his hands from his face at my 19 week scan and again at this one! At the 19 week scan he had his legs and arms in front of his face but they were lucky enough to get all the measurements they needed. We are going back around 28-32 weeks to have a growth scan too.

Please post a bump picture :) I love bumps!

I was sort of hoping to be on team pink but as soon as she said boy I knew it was perfect. I am very much looking forward to having a snugly little boy. <3 We bought a few outfits for him after our scan and I keep looking at them imagining a little baby in there. I want to snuggle the clothes... I think I am losing it! :haha:

The consultants will keep a good eye on you Kelly :) you will find you may get a lot more scans :) and another blue... Haha there is something in the water all over just now, we are going to be over populated with boys hahah!

Ts your bump is cute!

I am a part of the November gender scan thread in 2nd tri and there are about double the boys there than girls. It is crazy! Since there are more girls than boys in the general population I would have thought the numbers would show the same. :)

just been ding research on sua and scaed the life out of me seems like alot ladies lost there babys from 20 weeks feel so scared

You are going to get a lot of care from the consultant and I am sure they will make sure nothing happens. :hugs:

You should stay away from dr. google. :( Googling does nothing but stress you out. I did a little research and it seems that in the majority of babies like this have no issues at all. :hugs:

ladies team :blue:

ok so apparently the unbillical cord only has two vessels instead of three which they said has been known to cause small babies but said it isnt a rare thing,so they have put me onto consultant care have to go back in 3 weeks as peanut wasnt playing ball and they couldnt see his face properly as had hands in mouth then back again in 8 weeks for growth scan and consultant,she told me not to worry but im dreadful at that.

pinn ts im loving your bumps i must post one
pichi a sweep how exciting
cant wait to se hope pics

Woohoo boys are taking over!:happydance: Mine was awkward at the 20 week scan too, tech had to just about tip me upside down to get all the measurements! The cord thing isn't a big deal, though of course you will worry thats what us mums do! They might get you eating extra calories to bulk him up. Tenzin is one for putting his hands in his mouth, he was doing it pretty much as soon as he was born! :haha:

Lovely bumps ladies! :happydance:

Its interesting about the boy girl ratio- I did read somewhere that the boy spermies swim faster but the girly ones are slower and hardier, so maybe theres more boys on this site because when people are TTC, they DTD as soon as they get a + opk, thus allowing the faster boy spermies to get to the eggy first, resulting in a higher amount of boys on here. And in the big wide non BnB world, more people have happy accidents and the slower swimming, stronger girl spermies are waiting for the eggy. I have no idea if the whole faster swimmer thing is true though...and it doesn't explain boy/girl twins! Unless the egg releases where a few hours apart maybe. Its fascinating! All I know for sure is I got a + opk, and DTD twice that very night and had a boy. I have no idea when I O'd with my other boys.

A bit tmi....I felt ready to DTD the other night but we couldn't find the condoms that the HV gave us, and I'm not on the pill as I'd rather not take anything while BF. OH wondered if we could get away with it but I said NO WAY, given the amount of times I have read on this website that a lady gave in and did it while EBF, thinking that she was protected, then ooooops, pregnant straight away! :blush: I bought some condoms from ebay last night :haha: I'm everso glad I have 2 ebay accounts, one I used for selling and one for buying! I would hate such a purchase to show up on my main ebay account :blush:

It took me ages to write that so I missed your last post Kelly, I googled it too and saw a lot of ladies saying they had it and all was fine, one even said her baby turned out almost 11lb! (Don't worry though, not many babies are that big!) There will always be horror stories, but remember, the vast majority of good endings won't be written down on the internet, but a majority of the bad ones will. Its when people have a bad outcome that they reach out the most for support. :hugs:

That is interesting Lozdi. I read that too and was wondering what I would end up with since I am pretty sure I know when I ovulated. We dtd the night before and then I am pretty sure I ovulated the next morning around 11 (due to ov pain stopping) and then we dtd that night. I was wondering if that would be long enough for the girl sperms to get to the egg. I guess not! :haha:

It really makes sense what you are saying, though. Most of the ladies here are ttc and know right when they get their + opk.

I saw this online today and I think it is hilarious. Little warning, though, it has some language. https://cheezburger.com/6748336896

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->