Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Kelly - I really thought Pink but since everyone else is blue I suppose it was inevitable!!! Go TEAM BLUE!!!. I don't know about the cord thing but as the other say google is bad as like loz says the result always are not skewed to the all the positive, no problem babies with the same thing result. As you say you will be monitored closely and once the shock wears off you'll realise you and baby will be fine. You'll get to see baby lots too with your extra scans!
Any pics from today?

Pichi - hope your sweep is going well and this gets thing moving for you.

TS - your bump is so cute, perfect size, I remember when mine was that lovely size!

Loz - I have read about the male/female swimmers too and despite dtd ov, ov-1 ov-3 I think it was the ov ones that won in the end!

I have heard lots of ladies becoming pg whilst bf so 'keep you hand on your ha'penny' till your ebay purchase arrive!

Pink and ts loving the bump pics.

Pichi good luck for your sweap how i remember that well.

Congratulations hope.

Loz I have a friend who tried fir two years ttc fell pregnant had her baby then fell pregnant whilst ebf. I agree keep your hand on your foof till those condoms arrive.

Kelly congratulations on team blue. I'm sure the cord thing is. nothing to worry on and means better monitoring.

Happy birthday princess edie.

Well I'm outnumbered on the team blue front.

Finally in third tri. Have started ordering baby stuff finally but still holding out hope we will be moving house soon.

Happy 28 weeks Debzie :) I hope the moving goes smoothly and quickly!

wow debz time has flown
i did get pics pink but cant really see anything will get some more at next scan in 3 weeks any progress you ladies? i have decieded not to google anymore as it is just upsetting me

Totally agree Kelly ... DO NOT GOOGLE! :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine with baby x

Google is the worst when you are worried about something :(

Well, I'm just back from the dr. I do have a sinus infection. I am on amoxil for 7 days. Now I am scared to death to take them! What if little guy is allergic to antibiotics? Is that even possible? Why am I so darn paranoid when it comes to medications? I never take anything unless I absolutely have to. :(

Mindy I'm on my third lot of amoxicillin this pregnancy! It's horrible isn't it? I really wish I didn't have to take it but I can't lie in the dark with a flannel on my head for the next 2 months and it will not go.
Kelly! Team blue gosh I had you down as team pink for sure. Please step away from google. I'm sure everything will be just fine.
Debzie happy third tri!

:hugs: Mindy I'm sure everything will be fine. I've had anti biotics in pregnancy before.

How are you Mrs M?

I having a feeling this babies a boy. I thought both of mine were boys :lol: obviously I was right once so my guess doesn't really count I don't think! X

Thanks ladies. My paranoid brain goes into overdrive when taking medicine is in order. (even when not pregnant) :dohh: I haven't taken my first one yet as I have to take them every 8 hours so I will take one before bed, one at breakfast and then one around 3 pm. I keep having flashes of horrible things happening to little guy because of this... I need to stop!!

Mrs. M., I really hope this is the last round of antibiotics you will need. I hope they kick in super fast for you. Being sick is no fun at all. I am lucky enough not to have a headache with sinus infections but my face is tender to the touch and my teeth feel like they are going to fall out. :wacko:

How are you doing MMM? I think a boy is now to be expected if you are a part of this thread AND the November gender scan thread! :haha:

I'm not too bad thanks just tired. Also got a sore eye as I have a stye coming :(

I'm definately thinking boy to but secretly hoping girl as I haven't bought baby girl things in ages :haha: but either way we'll be happy no matter what :cloud9: x

That sucks about the stye :( A old wives tail that we used to do when I was a kid was to cross a gold wedding band over the stye. I don't know if it works but I always thought it did when I was a kid! If not a warm compress should help a lot. :)

Only 12 more days now until you find out, isn't it? I can't wait to know! :)

My teeth hurt too. It's bloody horrible. I'm hoping Edie sleeps in a while tomorrow and I can catch up on a bit of rest.
All these boys are making me think I'm definitely team pink again!

Less than 7 weeks now and we will find out what team you are on! :happydance: I can't wait to find out if you are on team pink! What does Edie think?

I hope Edie sleeps in for you tomorrow too. Maybe the excitement of her birthday today will do the trick :)

She is pretty good at not getting up too early most mornings but there is always the odd exception! She is convinced, utterly convinced she is having a sister. Because she wants a sister. I keep telling her it might be a boy and she might be having a brother but she just smiles and says "A sister, I think." I just hope she isn't disappointed.

I hope she isn't disappointed too. I think maybe kids know things like that anyway. :)

I hope she sleeps in well tomorrow!

MMM - hope the stye doesn't come to much but hot flannel will help open the pore. You don;t need a gender scan its bound to be a boy now!!

Mrsmig - still think girl for you then I got Kellys wrong.

TS - I would take whatever medication that helped with anything prior to becoming pg and since then I have been quite the opposite. I have had 2 lots of antibiotics also this pg and all is fine. I understand your worries especially if you don't like taking meds anyway but it will be better for you and bubs in the long run.

Debzie - happy 3rd tri!!

afm - my heartburn seems to be in overdrive atm. Nothing I do, eat/don't eat, gaviscon/rennies seem to help for more than 15 minutes. I might have to phone the Dr tomorrow as it is becoming very sore. I have been having quite 'tender' (more than discomfort but can't say overly painful although I have taken paracetamol) period type lower groin cramps too but research shows this can be common and doesn't necessarily mean anything -boo.

I'm sorry you are feeling so rotten with heartburn, Pink. Heartburn really sucks. I know I mentioned this before, but have you tried apples? I hope they work for you. I found out this weekend I can't take Tums or anything like that for heartburn since it is not gluten free so I hope apples continue to work for me.

I hope the period type pains are the start of something!! It is so exciting that you, Pichi, and Hope are all going to have babies so close together. I don't think that anyone is due around the same time as me.

I hope you are feeling a little calmer today, Kelly :) I think that everything will go perfectly with your LO.

I'm doing ok, on the antibiotics right now so I am sure the infection will shift soon. I seem to have caught it early this time so hopefully the amoxicillin will do the trick. Usually I need something much stronger.

I hope you are all well! :flow:

hope u get better soon mindy. im just trying to think positive and no googling for me how much are you charging for owl hats mindy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->