Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

hi ts yes when i sit down of a night time ive had what im guessing is some big kicks they make me jump out of my skin every time lol makes oh jump too as i always say ooooooohhh lol
i wonder if any babies have been born bit quiet on here
glad your sinis is finally clearing up

Isn't it great? :) Can you feel the kicks from the outside now? I love it! The other night I was laying in bed and I could feel the kiddo doing the weirdest things in there. It was almost like he was rubbing with his hands in there. Strange!

I don't think Pink and Pichi have had their babies yet. They have been on their journals today. I can't wait for their babies to come!

Nope, both of us still waiting!!

tbh I found the movements back then very weird and alien like, it was better when I felt proper kicks that did make you go 'oof'. Now its more squirming although I am sure he just tried to put his knee through my side!!

glad your sinuses are feeling better TS. Have the dogs come if from the cold yet?

Hi Kelly. What have you been up to this weekend?

Hi everyone else!!

I have had a reasonable quite one, washed the car Saturday. Very quiet day today. Absolutely no twinges, its the best I've felt in a while. Still taking my RLT and EPO and will be buying the clary sage tomorrow. Will NOT resort to pineapple though and even the thought is it never mind the smell makes me queasy - yuck. Pichi has a sweep tomorrow and hopefully I'll get one done on Tuesday.

Pleased the sinuses are clearing up finally, and Kelly, yay for movement!
Pink the squirming can be horrible sometimes can't it? Some movements I find really quite painful. Obviously I still like it though!
Well I'm still tired even though I slept until noon, almost recovered from the bikini wax from hell. This week I'm aiming to get my car seat cleaned up, it's in the garage but needs a good scrub and air. Need to get some maternity towels and paper pants and get my baby clothes washed and then I can get my case packed for hospital. Just need to get mark to get the damned pram carrycot out of the garage.
First midwife appointment in 6 weeks on Tuesday. The last one doesn't seem that long ago when I think it's 6 weeks today until my due date.
Pink and Pichi it's funny. When you two got your bfp's it seemed to be ages before I got mine, now I'm only 6 weeks behind you it's really no time at all.

It didn't seem like 6 weeks apart, I think because I had such good and positive feelings for that cycle for you, I just knew. 6 weeks, not long and we'll know what team you are - so exciting!! Glad you have your mw appointment too, do you feel okay about the baby size? I was peaking to a friend on her 2nd pg on Saturday and she felt much bigger sooner this time than the first, not just belly wise but baby size/weight.

Glad your bits have settled down, I will see if I can get in tomorrow as I really hope my sweep first thing Tuesday morning does something!

Recommend taking a paracetamol beforehand if you are not opposed to the idea. Re the skin tags I didn't even know they were there either. I know I've got them at the top of my bump and round my bra strap area. Horrible things.

Oh and I had to put sudocrem on my bikini line this morning. It helped though.

I am glad you are feeling so good, Pink. Maybe you are feeling so good so you can rest up before the big day! Soon!!

Mrs. M, it sounds like you had a lovely weekend, minus the waxing! I hope you are able to get the pram and car seat out of the garage and all cleaned up soon.

The dogs finally came in for a bit a little while ago. They were in for about 2 hours and are out again now since they just ate supper. I just caught Iorek outside breaking the ice off the top of his water in the dish out there! Silly boy. He has really been loving the cooler weather lately. He wants to be outside all day and makes me feel like a terrible dog mommy. He will go outside and then lay on the deck and sleep like he is homeless or something! I guess that is what I get for getting a northern breed. :haha: Brom is a little different, he loves to be out with Iorek but sometimes I think he gets a little chilly. He doesn't really have his winter coat in yet and his fur is much shorter than Iorek's. Anyway, enough babbling about my doggies. I could go on forever about them. <3

I think I am starting to feel some more squirmy type movements. Sometimes it feels like the kiddo is rubbing on me from the inside, like back and forth movements. I don't really know what he is doing!

I have what is probably a really silly question, but how do you know what body parts are moving in there? :haha:

I hope you all have a great night :)

I don't think you do until a later check up and the midwife can tell you which way the baby is positioned, then you can work it out. I have a little bottom sticking out of the front of my belly most of the time and I can feel the back and occasionally a heel. With Edie I could almost constantly feel one of her heels under my ribs. Her right one. I still love rubbing and kissing that little heel now.

I know some people can work it out but I haven't been able to really. I think once he went head down I could guess most of the rib/upper tummy pain (like I was bruised) was from his feet. I could feel which side he was lying on as one side of my bump was firmer than the other so could feel his what I thought was his bum. This evening though it was quite a pointy hard bone he was shoving through my side and I could really feel it with my hand. I think I have too much flab covering my bump to actually see limbs!

Cool :)

Can you see the little bum sticking out? I find it so weird that you can see shapes of baby through your tummy! (you as in universal you :))

I was told at my scan last weekend that the kiddo is head down but I guess at this early time he can still move around. I feel most movement low down and off to the sides a little. I do get the occasional kick up near my ribs.

Pink, you don't have any flab! I have seen your bump picture, it looks like baby to me :)

No you can't really see it but you can feel it and my bump is wriggling and moving about all the time. Baby seems to like to sleep at the same time as me which is unusual. Long may it last!

I agree with mrmig - you can feel rather than see. I sometimes think those pics you see on the web of feet etc are just photoshopped. Its the big movement across your belly that are quite funny, sitting with the laptop on your belly and it suddenly nearly bounces off!

I think they are too. Well I just settled down to go to sleep and I must have been snoring because at last mark has taken himself into Joe's room. Hopefully we will both sleep better, only I'm wide awake again now with heartburn! I'll have a swig of gaviscon and hopefully sleep ok.

I think those pictures look photoshopped too. I am just so dumb about all this baby stuff. :haha:

I can't wait until I feel big giant movements like that. :happydance:

Mrs. M., I am glad your LO is sleeping the same time as you. Does the movement of baby really wake people up in the middle of the night? Right now I feel the kiddo move a lot when I lay down to go to sleep but I can usually fall asleep through it.

I'm glad Mark has finally moved to Joe's bed. I hope you are able to fall asleep again soon.

Pink, I hope my laptop doesn't bounce off my lap! Haha!

Have a great night, ladies :flow:

Hey ladies how is everyone today?

I'm off work all week, hubby's on a course in Manchester so I have a week off. Lazy day today as I'm shattered and didn't sleep well with hubby not being in the bed :( it sounds very windy outside. I'm only going out to take the kids to school/nursery thankfully. Have a good day all x

hi MMM - pretty miserable here today (weather I mean!) but might go in town this afternoon when OH gets home. Sorry you didn't sleep well with OH being away, usually the first night is the worst. have you got plans for your week off?

mrsmig - hope you got a better sleep after your swig of gaviscon, I am pleased Mark decided to sleep in Joes room and maybe now both of you can get a decent nights sleep. How is his job going, settled in properly now? We have to recycle our own glass as council don't do that atm (kerb side) and OH commented there were more gaviscon bottles than wine or jars - cheeky sod!!

ts - he will wake you during the night I am sure. I remember one time about 4am, whilst still working, almost shouting at smartie 'GO TO SLEEP' :wacko: when he was having a belly rave.

Oh well, back to uncomfortable sleeps. I wasn't sure if I was having any BH but I think I see a pattern after having my rlt drink. Its only the lower part of my tummy but it does go all funny, I just thought it was smartie moving but now I am not sure.

Hi kelly, clobo, loz, crayz (hope the move/flight going okay so far), cupcake, hope, debzie and anyone else!!

Not really any plans, think I'm going to have a lazy day today :) going to catch up on my cross stitching, spent 2 hours on it last night and felt so relaxed. My friend's coming tonight and we're gonna watch the soaps and have a takeaway :) Probably ANOTHER lazy day tomorrow :haha: I'm going to enjoy my lazy days whilst I can before I go back to work. Thursday morning I have the dentist and MW ... going to look great going to the midwives with a massive fat lip :lol: Friday I am going to the metrocentre to meet a lovely friend and her new baby girl, might get a little shopping done too then picking hubby up on Friday night.

Hope you manage to get a walk into town and bubs decide to make a move soon :winkwink: x

bleh. hi girls.

feeling a bit crap at the moment. 2nd failed sweep today due to my cervix doing a runner. the midwife couldn't find it!? she said in all her time she's never lost someones cervix lol

it is looking like a c-section will be the route we go down - again u__u

MMM, a lazy day today sounds wonderful. I hope you are able to catch up on rest this week and feel refreshed.

Pink, hopefully the RLT will get things going. Hopefully those BH will turn into the real thing soon.

Pichi, :hugs: I'm sorry that is looks like another section. It seems like maybe it is for the better.

I have a question for you ladies. I have a pain in my tummy, it is to the right about 2 inches from my belly button and about 2 inches above it. It is a sharp pain that is eased off a little when I rub it. The kiddo is kicking away in there still. Do you think this is something I should be concerned about?

I hope you are all having a great day! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->