Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Awesome! I can't wait to get them! Is it weird that I want to get the diapers now and get them all washed up just so I can see them all there and ready... :shy::haha:

Hi ladies. :)

Exciting to see some of you are CDing. :) Im planning to and the little lady has lots of cloth nappies already. :)

Also enjoying all the BFing talk. I really really hope I can successfully EBF for a long time.

Hope you're all well.

I'm having a paranoid day and worrying that baby and my uterus aren't growing right. :(

I can't figure out where the top of my uterus is and can't feel much movement.

I'm sure it's all fine. I just always find something new to be paranoid over.

I could never find where the top of my uterus was. Now it is a little easier. Don't worry, I'm sure everything is going great! You have regular mw/doctor appt's right? My doctor checks my fundus height every check up and I am sure yours does too. :hugs:

As for movement. I was feeling exactly the same as you at that time. I just wanted to feel something consistent. I was feeling sporadic little kicks every second day or so then. It scared me so much. But, in a week or 2 I was able to feel so much more.

I think that being pregnant is just a time to worry. Especially for ladies like us who have experienced a loss. :hugs: I hope you are able to relax into your pregnancy soon.

Cupcake i'm sure everything is fine :) still quite early for movement :) it's also quite hard to distinguish where about your uterus is at that stage too :hugs: it's only natural to have wobbly days though.

T_S have you thought about making your cloth diapers? i've found some amazing tutorials online that look very simple :) did think of maybe making some myself if anyone was interested :haha:

I have thought about it briefly. :haha: I saw that you had pinned a tutorial on how to make a cloth diaper. I think it would be just as expensive, or even more so, for me to make my own diapers. I would have to order all the material online and I think the shipping costs will be very expensive.

Thanks for your kind words ladies. :) you really help. Xxxx

I made one nappy but my poor mini machine didn't have fun doing it. Lol.

Here it is:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/31d7a061.jpg

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/e7f40953.jpg

aw that's cute! :) your mini machine done a good job

I had one of those mini machines and it didn't like most things :haha: then bought just a cheap machine - which wasn't up to much... so OH bought me a machine early for Xmas this year and was able to make Xaviers crib set and curtains :D

Cupcake I'm sure everything is fine, I can only find the top of my uterus because I've done it 3 times :lol: my first time I'd have had no chance :haha: That nappy is brilliant well done!!

I thought about CDing but hubby is really against it, plus I think with having the 4 of us already then a new baby and THEN CDs on top our electric bill would be a bomb :haha: I did try it with Thomas at one point but did prefer to use disposables.

I can't remember who it was so I apologise but who was talking about the cot bumpers? I don't think they're anything to worry about as long as they are fastened the cot properly. We had them with both DD and DS and they were fine, they were never tangled up in them or anything.

I'm starting to get really bad back and pelvis pain again. I was pretty ok this morning then we decided to go to the metro. I was going to go tomorrow as I was going to pick my pram up and get the last few Christmas bits but we decided to go today as OH was off work and would save me having to try and carry the pram and bags. I took some co-codamol before we went which kept the pain at bay but I could feel them wearing off as we were having tea, now I'm in agony again :dohh: Going to take some tablets soon before I go to bed.

How's everyone else? X

Cupcake, that is an awesome diaper! I love the fabric you used. Looks great :D

MMM, I was the one who asked about bumpers :) Thanks for the info. I will have a look around to see what I can find. I am not planning to get a bedding set, just sheets and then use homemade blankets from my mom (I know she is making me some :)) since I like the homemade look better. If I can find some bumpers that aren't in a set then maybe I will go with those.

I'm sorry you are in so much pain today. I hope the pills and sleep help you feel a little better :hugs:

T_s we used a bumper (a full one) because numerous times I found pixies limbs sticking through the railings of the cot so, once the full bumper was on she didn't get stuck. As soon as a hand or foot felt the bumper she moved no further :) that's why we decided to make a full bumper this time for the little guy :)

I love homemade stuff too, especially cardi's :) I have MIL making me some white/cream cardi's as I don't like blue ones.

I noticed a few of you saying about FB, would you mind if I added you. I'm a nosey moo and like to nose at people's photos etc :haha: X

Request sent, if you don't mind me adding you please feel free to PM your address :flower:

Don't worry Mindy, I mainly post game crap so feel free to block all the apps as I know it can be annoying :haha: x

hi ladies hope your all well wow mindy 28 weeks oh and i love your chosen names im guna go for bumpers i just love them
sorry your in pain mmm did you get a pram?
ladies what is cluster feeding?
i really want to bf still scares the crap out of me lol
hope all you ladies are ok xxxxxxx

Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I've never used the phrase cluster feeding but I think that it is when baby feeds in big times. For example feeding more or less none stop for 2 hours or so then sleeping for a good whole. Someone else may be able to explain it better I'm useless with words :haha: x

I was curious about cluster feeding too. MMM, that sounds like it would be right :)

How are you doing today, Kelly? How about you, MMM?

I hope all you ladies are well :)

Here is my first 3rd tri picture... I had to take it myself because Shawn and I forgot all about it last night! I can't believe it!

Attachments

• 28 + 1 cropped.jpg
    28 + 1 cropped.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Wow 3rd tri?? Happy 3rd tri Mindy!! Beautiful bump :D

I'm not too good today. Been backwards and forwards to try and get the kids bikes 3 times today I then done the food shop ad I'm now in agony. I came straight in and got some tablets and now I'm laid up I the sofa again :(

How are you Mindy? X

I'm doing pretty good, thanks :) I am sewing some presents for the babies I know and my back is really hurting at the moment. :wacko: But, I am getting it done so YAY!

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I wish there was some magic cure that you could take to make it all better. :hugs: I'm sorry you had to go back and forth so many times to the store. They suck! I hope the pills kick in soon and that resting on the couch helps a lot too.

I really need to take a hobby like sewing/crocheting etc to fill my time in whilst I'm off work. Something easy I can do sitting on the sofa :lol: Sorry your backs hurting hun :(

I've decided I'm going to have to do the shop online from now on or send OH with a list ... although I think online is the safer bet :haha: I really just can't do it anymore, I was barely in the shop half an hour :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->