Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Awwww poor Kieron I hope they find out what is wrong quickly and sort it out. Its no fun being ill when you can tell someone, it must be horrible indeed when you're a little guy and can't explain what hurts or how you are feeling. :hugs:

Hope, I really hope they find out what is going on with little Kieron very soon. :hugs: Hopefully he is already feeling better.

morning ladies how are you all today?
Hope how is the little man?

I have yet another question for you ladies. :(

My tummy has been hurting since yesterday. I am getting sharp pains across my bump and it is quite tender. But, these feelings seem to be linked to intestinal issues (loose stools. TMI. sorry :wacko:) I am not feeling good at all. It happens after I eat anything so I have been trying to find bland food to eat but it is still happening. I am also having pretty bad heartburn that won't go away with an apple or TUMS (which I just found out are gluten free! Yay!) I am not eating much at all, but when I do eat a little I feel sick about 1/2 hour later.

It is 4 am right now and I have been up for about an hour now with the pains and have already been to the bathroom once. :( I woke up with pains all across my tummy. And now I am getting heartburn again since I have taken my prenatal and I am drinking a glass of water with it.

Finn has been kicking up a storm all day and still is right now.

I don't think it has anything to do with the glucose test I had since I was sick before going to get it done.

The only thing I have had different in the past 2 days is a spinach salad I made on Tuesday and I also bought some lactose free milk since I have really been wanting milk lately. The spinach was washed and washed and washed - I am a little OCD about not wanting to get sick. I am lactose intolerant but can have some cheese and yogurt. Do you think either of these things could have caused my problem? I had one small glass of milk on Tues and one small glass on Wed. Or do you think I have a stomach bug? I know there is a bug going around at one of the schools I have been in but the last time I was there was the 4th. Too long ago, but I guess you can pick something like this up anywhere. :wacko:

Sorry for the long post. I am just worried about the pains. I am pretty sure they are all because of the stomach issue I am having right now but I still worry. Do you think I should get them checked out? I am also having a bit of pain in my mid back, basically at the bottom of my ribs but I am assuming it is just Finn growing and taking up more room in there.

I hope you are all well. :flow:

Mindy I'm sure you are right and the pains are just Finn growing, and possibly a result of a bit of an upset stomach but please get checked out for your own peace of mind.
Hope, I hope Keiron is better soon. It's heartbreaking when they are ill, you just feel so helpless. It sounds horrible too. Take care of yourself as well.
Kelly, in answer to your question I'm back on thinking I'm having a boy but it changes every week!
Morning sickness returned with a vengeance this morning. It's always worse when I'm tired and I had spent a couple of hours lying awake worrying about what to put in my hospital case (you wouldn't think I'd done this before would you?) and also panicking about going into labour on Christmas Day. I would feel so awful if we woke up on Christmas morning and Edie will be all excited about Father Christmas and we have to pluck her out of bed and dump her at relatives, all by herself :cry: and I know she won't want to be left, I'll be heartbroken. Any other day but Christmas Day please!!!

Oh and back on the subject of morning sickness Mark brought me a cup of tea in bed. I drank about half of it and couldn't stop myself, I was still in bed and threw it all back up. Then I had to fly to the bathroom because of the heaving and my non existent bladder control I almost wet myself at the same time. It was horrible.

Thanks Mrs. M. :) This morning I am feeling much better. Super tired from being up for a few hours last night, but my tummy is feeling so much better. I ate breakfast 2.5 hours ago and so far no sickness. Maybe it was the lactose free milk? If the pain comes back or the stomach problems start again I will definitely call the doctor.

I'm sorry you are feeling sick again today. :hugs: I would be worrying about the same thing but I am hoping so hard for you that you don't go into labour on Christmas day. Did you start RLT? Are you planning to try to get your LO here earlier? I hope he/she cooperates and comes on any day but Christmas.

Do you have any reasons why you are thinking boy again? I think boy for you but only because it seems that is pretty much the only thing us ladies in here can make! :haha:

Oh and back on the subject of morning sickness Mark brought me a cup of tea in bed. I drank about half of it and couldn't stop myself, I was still in bed and threw it all back up. Then I had to fly to the bathroom because of the heaving and my non existent bladder control I almost wet myself at the same time. It was horrible.

That really sucks :hugs: I'm so sorry you are feeling so sick.

I have no idea why I'm thinking boy now, it's just vibes! Maybe because at this stage with Edie I was crippled with carpal tunnel in my hands and my hands and feet were so swollen and there has been no swelling at all this time.
I haven't started on the clary sage or the RLT yet, I honestly think the baby will come when it's ready and we can't do much about it. The only think I have done is booked in the salon on my due date for some reflexology and a gel polish on my nails. It's a good idea to have something to do on the due date to stop your mind going into overdrive if you go overdue. I'd rather go overdue than give birth on Christmas Day.
I'm at the salon right now, having a colour on my hair and my eyebrows done, gel polish and my toenails painted. Dammit I will look good in labour!!

That is a great idea, to book something for the due date :) I think I will have to borrow that idea!

I hope you enjoy your pampering and that you are feeling better now. :)

Mindy - I'm lactose intolerant and I swear the lactose free milk (like the one that's cows milk with the stuff added) still makes me sick (bad cramps and diarrhea)

I stick to Soya now just in case.

Hope you feel better soon. Xxx

Thanks. I usually use almond milk or coconut milk but I was just really craving milk the past few days. :wacko: I won't do it again :(

How are you doing, Cupcake? Only lady here with a little girlie <3

i think it's strange how practically everyone was having or has had a boy :haha:

the 3 other girls that were on the ward with me all had EMCS or ELCS and all had boys- must be something in the air hah

sorry to hear about you feeling sick Mrs Miggins :( hopefully the pampering will help. worrying about if your little one is going to come on xmas or not is probably adding to the nervous sick feeling too :hugs:

I have a question for the mummies here. I am making quiet books for my friends' babies for Christmas. I am making one page with beads on a string that can be slid back and forth. I want to put numbers on the page with the beads so they can count them and see the numbers too. The babies are quiet young. 2 are about 1.5 years old and one isn't quite 1 yet. (I am also making one for my sister but Norah won't be using it any time soon :)) I was thinking that a string with one bead would be boring?? I was thinking maybe 3, 5, 10 to make it have more beads but the more I think about it the more I really want to keep the numbers in sequence and lower.

So, do you think 1, 2, and 3 will be good?

Here is a look at the front cover of the book for my sister's little girl. (the colours washed out with the flash, but it is a soft purple fleece with bright orange letters with bright blue stitching.)

Attachments

• 20121213_142820.jpg
    20121213_142820.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone, ill catch up with anything I've missed when I get home just thought I'd let you all know that kieron has bronchiolitis but is now on the mend thank god so much so that were allowed home this afternoon as he's feeding again+no longer needs oxygen, I'm exhausted+so is he bless him I've never been so worried in all my life, they did let my mam stay over the other night I don't think I wouldve coped without the support everyone has given.

Hope your all doing well :)

Aww big :hugs: hope I know of so many babies that's been admitted to hospital with that over the last month or so. It just have been so scary for you but glad he's on the mend now x

I'm so glad to hear that Kieron is getting better. Wonderful news. :)

Hi sorry havent posted in while.. been bit stressed lately.

I ended up having a m/c last week i was 5 weeks pg i had a feeling this was going to happen probably too soon after losing chloe.

I hope everyone is well and all have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Mindy, I love the idea of the books and I think a simple 1, 2, 3 would be perfect.
Hope I am sorry to hear Keiron has bronchitis. I hope he recovers really soon.
Mummytobe, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Good luck for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->