Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

love the bump pic mindy looking good i must post one xx
im doing ok ms keeps coming back yuk

Maybe crocheting or knitting would be a good bet. I find the leaning over I have to do for sewing is what is hurting my back. :wacko: I love crocheting, it is my favourite thing to do, but knitting is something I can do and just "check out". It is something that keeps my hands busy but my mind just zones out and it is very relaxing.

I wish I could do my food shopping online! I would love to just sit home and get it delivered. I buy too many impulse items when I am at the grocery store! :haha:

I'm sorry that even a half hour in the shops is too much for you. :hugs:

Yes you must Kelly!!

I think I might look into it, thanks Mindy :thumbup:

Getting shopping delivered is great for the wallet, I'm a terrible impulse buyer :blush: :lol: x

Oops! I missed your post, Kelly. Oh, I really hope that you do post a bump picture :happydance:

I'm sorry you are still dealing with ms. That really sucks :hugs:

I have a question for you ladies (so many questions... sorry! :))

My back has been really hurting for the past few days since I have been sitting on the couch sewing some gifts for babies. It is right along my right shoulder blade and it is going up to my shoulder. I have been rubbing it but it is so tender. I have also been taking breaks to try to relax it some but it is still really tender. It is the same place my back hurts when I am making supper/working in the kitchen.

My question is do you guys have any suggestions on how to make my back hurt a little less? I still have a bunch of sewing to do and I don't want to end up in serious pain to get it done. :dohh:

I hope you are all well tonight :)

I have no idea Mindy :( Only thing I could suggest would be a hot water bottle/massage.

How are you Kelly?

I've got my first accupuncture session thismorning, fingers crossed this works! X

hope you get some relif kel xxx

mindy hope your pain has subsided xx

How are you ladies this morning?

MMM, I hope your acupuncture appt went well. I hope it gave you come relief.

Kelly, where's that bump picture? ;) :haha: (I'll stop bugging now!)

I think I will have to get a heating pad for my back. I have one but it is melted a little on the cord from be being stupid and putting it too close to the heater once. :dohh: I don't feel safe using it so I will get one when I go out today. Getting the heating pad on my back is going to be a fight, though. The cats seem to think that the heating pad is for them. :haha:

My hips are really bad again. :( I was slack and didn't do the exercises that I got from the physiotherapist and now I am really hurting again. I tried to sleep sitting up last night but it didn't go any better. My back was hurting when I got up to pee. :wacko: I used 3 big pillows but it still didn't support my back enough. Blah! I am just worried because I wake up on my back if I try to sleep on my left side. :(

I hope all you ladies are well :flow:

Hi everyone. MMM and Mindy I hope your pain eases off soon. I had lots of aches and pains in mid pregnancy but they have eased off now. Obviously late pregnancy comes with other treats but it's all good fun!
Kelly how are you?
I am feeling so much better today after a good sleep last night. I might even pack my hospital bag this aft!

Glad to hear you are feeling better today Mrs. M. :)

I just bought a new heating pad and I am now sitting at the hospital waiting for my hour to be up so I can get my blood taken for my glucose test. :wacko: the drink wasn't too bad since it was cold but now a half hour later I'm not feeling too good. :( hopefully that doesn't mean I will fail the test. I am feeling a little icky and hot. Blah!

I remember the gtt stuff and it made me feel sick too. I didn't have it with Xaviers pregnancy but I did with pixie and it tasted yuk! Needless to say there was nothing wrong so I am sure it will be the same for you :)

Glad your feeling better today mrs m

Hooe your results come back good ts and hope you find some relief for your back

Sorry your in pain again mrs mmm :hugs: hope the accupuncture works

Cant wait to see a bump pic kelly

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Ive just had the most horrendous 14 hours and its still not over, poor kieron has been poked, prodded, scanned, x rayed, tube down his throat, and is currently on a drip, they cant find any reason why hes so ill, so im hoping its a nasty bug that will bugger off as fast as it came, my mam was going to stay with me tonight but the hospital will only allow one person overnight im in tears im worried about kieron and i want my mam with me, my mam and dad are with him at the min so me and oh could come home and have a couple hours sleep so when i get back im going to beg or do whatever and see if theyll let her stay with me

Oh, Hope! I'm so sorry that Keiron is feeling so sick :hugs: I really hope that they allow your mom to stay with you. I hope Keiron feels better very quickly. :hugs:

Thanks guys, he started with a little sniffle and cough the other day, he was having 4oz every 3-4 hrs but that gradually went down to to 3oz then 2oz then wasnt waking up to be fed at all then when he was awake he was screaming in pain his knees were coming up and he was trying to double over and everytime he ttok a breath his belly seemed to jerk and pop up or he was breathing a lot faster, he had no strength whatsoever bless him, all his tests have come back neg of any infection but have been sent off for more tests to be checked for more bugs which takes 48 hours so little man has to stay in for antibiotics until then, he finally took a 3oz bottle about 4 hours ago he was starving but as soon as hed finished it came back all over him,me and the floor, so hes being tube fed until hes stopped vomiting, he just looks so weak and ill and his little bright eyes have gone, its awful i cant wait to have my bright eyed smiley gurgling baby boy back

So sorry your little man isn't well hun, I have everything crossed that he gets well soon x

hope so sorry your little man is poorly i really hope he gets better soon,you must be so worried get better little man xxxxxxxxxx
miggins im ok thanks fat and happy lol not long till you find out what are you thinking boy or girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->