Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

so sorry mummy to be good luck for the future xx
hope so glad your little man is on the mend
whoop whoop im an eggplant lol

Mummytobe, so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Thanks Mrs. M. :) I think I am going to look for some really big beads so it won't look so empty with so few beads.

How is everyone today? I hope you are all well :flow:

The books sounds brilliant Mindy! And that one for Norah is beautiful :cloud9:

How are you?

I'm not bad just tired and achy as usual :lol: x

You can get those lovely chunky coloured wooden beads, I think they would be ideal.
For those of you who haven't seen (and are interested) some of my photos from my bump shoot are in my journal. They aren't great quality as my disc drive isn't working on my laptop so I had to put them on Marks laptop and photograph them with my phone, but you get the idea.
Hope everyone is ok, including our lovely Mums.
Happy eggplant week Kelly. No more fruits for me now! Migglet has shifted into a very uncomfortable position today.

(I keep missing posts... :dohh:)

Happy eggplant Kelly!!

MMM, I am glad to hear your aren't in as much pain today. I hope it continues like that.

Mrs. M., I'm sorry Miglett has shifted into an uncomfortable position. I hope she/he moves soon. Unless, of course, she/he is prepping to come into this world! Then I hope it happens sooner rather than later so you don't have to suffer for long!

I saw your pictures in your journal. They are absolutely beautiful! You look fantastic. So pretty!

I love the idea of the big chunky colourful beads. I really hope I can find some!

I'm pretty good today. I subbed today, the only day this week. :wacko: I did something to my lower tummy last night and it is feeling like RLP that doesn't want to let up. I squashed my tummy somehow or bent funny or something getting ready for bed last night and hurt it a little. Then this morning I had a great idea to put on sneakers that I had to lace up... squashed my tummy again! :dohh: Anyway, I have a small, sharp pain that hurts if I move around too much. Yay for RLP. :wacko: :haha: We are going into town tomorrow to do the last of our Christmas shopping and I am not looking forward to fighting the crowds but I am excited to get the shopping done. I will also be able to get my maternity coat tomorrow too since I had to get it shipped to my MIL's house since they wouldn't ship to me... you know since I live in the middle of nowhere! :haha:

I hope you all have a great evening! :flower:

wow its very quiet here lately hope everyone is ok is everybody set for christmas?
afm been mega tired this last week hopefully peanut is having a growth spurt not long till the growth scan

Hi everyone! Not set for Christmas yet, not remotely but that's purely due to lack of money. Once my photos are done I just need to get some frames and get them wrapped, then that's Mark, my Dad, my sisters, Edie's Granny, and my Mum sorted. Then I just need to get a couple more bits for Mark, and something small for Mums partner and my stepmum.
Mark gets paid on Friday and then we are going to do most of Edie's shopping. The joys of a 3 year old - we should get it all in asda! The toys are great. So it will be last minute but its kind of in hand. If I get some cards written this afternoon that will be good as well.
Planning a quiet day today, writing a letter to Father Christmas this morning, nap for Edie and me this afternoon.
Still no sign that this baby is anywhere near coming. Midwife tomorrow but I'm just biding my time.

Mindy did you finish your Christmas shopping? How are you?

Not long at all till little man's scan Kelly! Are you all sorted for Christmas?

Omg Mrs Mig I'd be having kittens if I didn't have anything for the kids yet :lol: Fingers crossed you get it all done on Friday, I'm dreading going for my Christmas food shop!!

How's everyone else?

I'm not too bad with my pelvis today, managed to wrap the rest of OH's presents and a few more family ones, tidied round the kitchen and now I'm chilling before I go meet my friend's for lunch. Got our 20 week scan on Thursday, can't wait to see my litte man again :cloud9: x

It's not ideal MMM but we've had no choice, we spent up on her birthday last month. We'll get sorted. Mark applied for 3 jobs yesterday all much better paid, so fingers crossed he gets something. If I'm not bringing in any money he needs to earn more.
Pleased your hips and pelvis feel a bit better. I suffered mid pregnancy but it eased off towards week 30.

It's a pain having birthdays so close to Christmas isn't it! Caitlin's is in November then in February/March we have Thomas' hubbys and mine all within 3 weeks of each other :dohh:

I'm hoping this eases but hving had SPD before I know it most likely won't :( x

It's not helped by the fact that I still haven't had any maternity pay. I'm just waiting for a couple of reprinted payslips from my employer so I can appeal.

Because I don't work enough hours to qualify for SMP, so I had to apply for Maternity allowance. I stupidly didn't send the right payslips in, and one of the ones I sent was from a week when I had been short paid as I took half a Saturday off to go to the hospital. They took this into account and said I wasn't entitled as I didn't earn £30 a week, which I did. Very tiresome.

:grr: what a pain in the bum!! I hope you get it sorted soon! They will backdate it for you though won't they? X

Money is a bugger for us too.....2 november birthdays broke my stash and I will be doing the xmas shopping tomorrow...and hoping to find some bargains.

I hope they sort the allowance out soon. :hugs:

Thanks, yes I'm hoping they will backdate it. It's only a small amount anyway but better than nothing. Loz we are going to have to set up a savings account for this time of year. Edie's birthday stuffed us (though we had the added expense of her most expensive Playgroup fees so far, which we won't have again until Migglet goes) and a couple of trips down to London. But with another birthday looming just after Christmas (probably) we need to be better prepared.

They should backdate it :) you'll also be entitled at Child tax credit and child benefit which funds the nappies each month at least :)

Nov/Dec is a very expensive time of the year in this house too :( on top of Xmas we now have 5 birthdays in November!

Hope you get your mat pay sorted soon :( there's nothing worse than knowing you are entitled but they fart about

I know :-( tedious isn't it. We already get child benefit and tax credits, they should go up slightly when Migglet is here too.

its a bloody bugger money im hoping to claim some money as not earning a bean now my work is seasonal which is poo. if i win the lottery ladies i promise your all get some were all be loaded lol
midwife for me tomorrow. oh mum here on fri shes lovely but she drives me mad fussing around, her house is like a show home and mine is far from it, and i swear shes checking for dust the one annoying thing she does that i hate she always bloody emptys the poxy toaster and cleans it. arhhhhhhhhhh oi mil stay away from that bloody toaster think i mite hide it just for bad lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->