Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I saw your scan picture you posted on FB. He is completely adorable!! I am so glad you got to see him again today.

I'm sorry the acupuncture didn't really help. :( I hope you can get crutches in Jan if that is what you want.

I hope you are having a good night :)

I don't really want crutches coz it's basically the end of the line treatment wise but I just want some sort of relief :(

I went to bingo with my friend tonight, luckily can get parked quite close to the bingo so not much walking. Just getting ready for bed now. Hoping for a lay in in the morning. Chris is taking the kids to school so I'm hoping Thomas will just come back to bed with me :) x

I hope you get your lay in. :) That sounds really nice. Did you win anything at bingo?

Think it's a bug, rather than labour. Sorry to get you all excited! Very annoyed, I simply cannot be ill this weekend, I have far too much to do.

Well Thomas had other ideas :grr: I am getting a lie in tomorrow though! My friend won £30 so think we're gonna go for something to eat and to the cinema tomorrow.

:hugs: Mrs M really hope it isn't a bug x

hey girls just a quick pop in to see how everyone is getting on :flower:

Mrs Miggins: damn that it's a bug :nope: would have been fine if he/she had appeared before xmas :)

woohoo for winning £30 MMM

hope you're well T_S :)

sorry, on the mobile so it's harder to do a big massive update :dohh: AFM we're good. Xavier is keeping his wind and poops again :nope: so yesterday he was a bit uncomfy - he's back to his normal chilled self again though :) Pixie is getting better with the whole divided time thing too so that is making things a little easier. Can't believe that little pea is nearly a month already! and chunky is weighing 8lb 2 now :haha:

can't believe Xmas (and my birthday:haha:) are just around the corner now!

Hi ladies, hope you're all well. :)

Sorry that I don't pop in here much, I'll try to come by more often. :)

Just back from our 20w scan this morning.

Everything's looking great with my lady, all in normal ranges and most measurments a little bit on the bigger side, which makes me a happy mummy. One of the head ones was really big, but then the average and circumference are all perfect, so I recon it was just the measure was out by a mm or two. And her brain and stuff all looks great, so nothing to be worried about there. She was dancing about a LOT too - cheeky lady.

And thankfully this scan lady also said girl (we didn't tell her in advance) so it's lovely to have had 2 people say it! I get to keep all my pink bits and buy more! Heehee.

Mrs. M., I hope that it isn't a bug :hugs: I really hope you are feeling better this morning.

MMM, sorry you didn't get your lie in. :( I hope you are able to rest a lot today even though you couldn't sleep in. Also, I meant to comment that I was sorry that you will maybe end up with crutches at your next appt. It is really terrible that you have so much pain. :hugs:

Pichi, I'm sorry Xavier had a bad day yesterday. I hope he doesn't feel like that again any time soon. Poor little kiddo. I'm glad that Pixie is getting used to sharing you, that is really great. Great for the weight gain! Good boy, Xavier! :) Happy birthday to you!!! What was it like growing up with a birthday so close to Christmas?

Cupcake, how are you doing? That is wonderful news about your scan! :happydance: Yay for a little girlie in this thread! :)

I hope you are all well today :flow:

School Christmas break starts today at 12:30 :happydance: I am not booked for today so it is sewing sewing sewing for me today! I have to get at least the 2 quiet books that I am not sending away done for tomorrow! Eek! I am working on the last page now but I still don't have the chicks and eggs fully finished. Then I have to sew the whole thing together! Please wish me luck! :haha:

Also, Shawn will have the wood stove all installed today so hopefully we will get to light our first fire tomorrow. So exciting! Especially since it is -10 out there this morning. Brrrrrrr!

I hope you all have a great day :)

Ooh Mindy a wood stove! I adore wood stoves, lucky you.
Cupcake congrats on 20 weeks!
MMM hope you get rested up tomorrow and enjoy your treat.
Pichi I hope Xaviers wind doesn't get any worse.
Feeling a little better this afternoon, going to try a bit of toast soon.

Will the BRAT diet help? Bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast? I am assuming not all at once! :haha: I heard that bananas are supposed to really help. I hope you are able to eat the toast and that you feel better afterwards. :hugs:

I am so excited for the wood stove. It is going in the basement right under our living room so we are going to be extra toasty soon. :D

I used to love apple sauce when I was a kid. Now, no. :haha: The texture is not something I enjoy now.

Lovely to see you CupCake, so glad you and your princess are doing really well :flower:

:hugs: Mrs M fingers crossed you keep the toast down, you need to keep your energy levels up!

Thank you Mindy :hugs: No treat tomorrow now ... long story but ontop of my pelvis and money I'm not going now so a nice relaxing weekend in I think, although I do need to go get my nails and eyebrows done at some point but I KNOW it's going to be hectic :( Sounds like a lot of sewing for you today, how's your back doing with all the sewing, remember not to over do it!! X

I hope you get a chance to get your nails and eyebrows done soon. I don't do my nails (they really are horrible and can't support anything like that :() but I get my eyebrows and hair done regularly. If I can't get it done in time it makes me feel blah. :wacko: So I know just how you feel. Hopefully you will get a chance real soon!

The sewing is a little frustrating. I am just finished sewing the 1, 2, 3 on the last page of only 2 books (the other 2 are going to be late anyway since they have to be mailed away :() but I couldn't pin the numbers on since they are foamy so I had to redo them a few times :dohh: But, it is done now and all I have to do is get some twine to put the buttons on (I got buttons instead of beads because I couldn't find any nice big, colourful beads) and then cut out and sew on 6 eggs and then sew the whole thing together. Still tons of hand sewing to do but getting close now! I WILL have them finished today!

My back is doing pretty good with all the sewing now, luckily. I have been using my heating pad and it is really helping. My ribs are what are hurting now. :wacko: Oh well! Haha!

Oh, I have a question for you ladies. Finn seems to have changed his movement schedule. He is still being a complete wigglebum but it is at different times now. Usually around 9 am he would take a nap but now I am noticing quite a bit of movement at 9. Is this normal? He also isn't moving quite so much when I get bed at night. He used to have a party while I was trying to fall asleep but now it seems the party happens more before I get in bed. Nothing to be concerned about, right?

Like I said before, make sure you rest!! Sounds like you still have loads of work to do!

I'll just be getting my nails painted as they're quite long at the minute so I just want a french manicure on them. I MIGHT think about going to town tomorrow ... see how I feel in the morning, I bet I don't get them done before Christmas :dohh:

I think they constantly change their movement patterns hun so it's perfectly normal as long as your still getting your 10 kicks a day :thumbup: x

Thank you :hugs:

I hope you feel up to getting into town tomorrow. If you don't are you able to paint your nails in a french manicure yourself? I saw on Pinterest that you can use a rubber band to make the lines straight. :)

I'd prefer to get them done as I'm lazy :haha: plus it's only £5 and saves me the hassle. Also the nail shop uses a airbrush machine which helps the manicure stay on a lot longer than nail polish :)

What are your plans for the weekend Mindy? Apart from all that sewing! X

I am the exact same. :haha: I can do my own hair (I used to be a stylist) but I would much rather someone else to do it for me! There is just something so nice about being pampered.

Tonight we are going out to our friends' house for dinner. I am really not looking forward to it at all. The dinner is their Christmas gift to their friends. I am not looking forward to it since I won't be able to eat anything since I can't eat gluten. I was told by my friend that I can just bring my own supper so at least I can come out with them. Yeah... that won't be uncomfortable at all. :wacko: No one thinks before they talk. Anyway, I am planning to eat before I go and then just sit there like an idiot while they all enjoy. Shawn suggested that we tell them we will just come over after dinner, I should have told them we would do that. :dohh:

I think a lot of my friends think I should just "treat myself" and just eat it since it is Christmas etc. But, I am pretty darn sure that is why we lost our first baby. I haven't eaten a single thing that has gluten since I have been 8 weeks this time. Even my own dad called me "picky". Most of them don't understand. At least our closest friends get it and will actually make things/get things that are gluten free when we visit.

So sorry for that rant! :shy:

Tomorrow we are having some friends over for a few drinks and some chatting. That is why I want to get the 2 books done before then. I would like to give them the presents then.

Other than that our plans are to put the nursery together. :) We picked out the paint colour and I am super excited to get started.

Do you have any other plans?

Yeah I can do aflse acrylic/gel/fibreglass nails but much prefer for someone else to pamper me and do them :lol:

I would just tell them your going after dinner, you don't feel comfortable sitting eating something completely different :hugs:

Ooooo you will have to post the pics of the nursery when your done, I love seeing nurseries :cloud9:

I don't have any other plans just lazing about as much as I can whilst hubby's off LOL x

I think you have wonderful plans!! :)

I will definitely post a picture. :) It won't be soon, though. We are going plaster and paint and then paint the furniture. We don't have any moldings yet so we can't really get it finished completely until we get those. Also, we don't have a matching set for the crib. I didn't want a whole set, I am really looking forward to the homemade blanket I know I am going to get from my mom <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->