Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oooh ladies. All this nursery talk is exciting.

I don't think we'll be doing loads for Little Bee's room.

She'll be in with us for a long time. But we have the furniture for her and we'll do some nice art for the walls and I'll crochet and knit and sew some blankets and bits for her.

As we rent we aren't allowed to paint lots of colours etc. but we can make it pretty in our own way. :)

if you cant paint wall decals are a good alternative :)

We have a decal. I can't wait to get it up! We bought a decal that will take up one whole wall. It is 6 trees and leaves. I think it is going to be a lot of work but it will be so worth it in the end. It was a great price too. I got it from Etsy.

Well, I got one page done... now I just have to get the buttons on the 2nd page. What do you think? I have the numbers stitched on with 3 different colours of green but it is hard to tell. :( It kind of looks like one and two are stitched with the same colour. Oh well!

Attachments

• 20121221_141547.jpg
    20121221_141547.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
hope your all well ladies merry christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I haven't been on much I have occasionally lurked but just haven't had the chance to post much. I am staying with my family for Christmas so although hectic with new people wanting to meet Ben it does mean I get the occasional few minutes to myself! Bf going a bit better but still slightly stressful however LO has gained all the weight he lost plus some extra!!

TS - I love the books that you are sewing, you are so talented and I wish I was able to do similar things. as for movement I think smartie/Ben's movements changed around the 30 week mark. Just as you get used to the way he move they go and change jsut to keep us on our toes. As he gets bigger the kicks will change to squirms which make us worry all over again!! I LOVE the name Finn!!

for uk ladies, not sure if already mentioned but OBEM new series start 2nd Jan Channel 4

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope once we get home and get into a 'routine' I'll be able to post more as I miss you all.

Sounds like your going to have a lovely Christmas Pink, enjoy :flower:

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone :D

What's everyone's plans for the big day tomorrow?

Hubby and the kids have been jumping round the house singing 'Santa's coming tonight! Santa's coming tonight!' :rofl:

Lazy sort of day for us today, films and PJ day :D X

That's great Ben has gained weight :) what is he weighing now if you don't mind me asking?

Merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone :) hope you all have a good day

He was 7lb 9oz when born, he lost 13 oz and when he got weighed on Wednesday 19th he was 7lb 15oz! HV coming back on Friday so will be good to see if he is still gaining weight.

Thanks so much, Pink :) Unfortunately, the books didn't come together as I hoped they would but I like each individual page. Oh well, the babies don't care if the pages are all lined up perfectly. :wacko: I made 2 pages from fleece and 2 from wool since that is all I had. The wool shrunk when I washed it. :cry: I'm glad I pre washed it. I just wish I had washed it before I cut it out!

Thanks for letting me know about the movement too. I am sure I am going to get scared again when he starts wiggling only. :haha:

That is so wonderful about Ben's weight gain. I'm glad that you have some extra help now. It must be nice to get a little time to yourself :)

Kelly, meet Christmas to you too :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

MMM, today sounds wonderful :) I hope everyone enjoys their pj day and that you have a pain free day. Merry Christmas.

Pichi, I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I bet Pixie is super excited :happydance: Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies and you families. I hope Santa brings you what you want most <3

We are about to head out to Shawn's parents' house now. The weather isn't cooperating but we are going to go slow.

Hope you all have a great day :flow:

Happy Christmas to you all! We are going to my Dads for Christmas dinner tomorrow, then mum and her partner are coming to us on Boxing Day for a few days. Just hoping Migglet stays put for a couple of days!
Pink, great to see you. Brilliant news about Ben's weight.

Sounds like you have a few nice days planned Mrs. M. :)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas girlies!! I will post as soon as I can, we are at my parents for Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely day and santa was good to you all.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you and your families and bumps/babies have a wonderful day!!!

Xxx

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has had/is having a lovely day :)

Couldn't get on yestetdapy soo hectic but fun. Hope everyone had a goid day. We soent the day at myoarents with my brother and all the kids. Off to the mil just now. Happy christmas. X

Hi ladies :flow:

I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday :) And that you are all continuing to have a great day today!

Finn got so many gifts yesterday. We feel so loved! Shawn's parents gave him loads and loads of clothes, a cute squishy toy that plays music (perfect for bedtime), and an exersaucer. Spoiled rotten, Finn is! <3 Haha!

We found out last night that our closest couple friend here is expecting number 2. :happydance: It is still super early but it is so exciting. We found out Friday that another of our friends is expecting number 2 too! They will both have new babies when their first turn 2 - almost exactly. Perfect timing :) We are so happy for them.

Also, another friend of mine who lives away is pregnant with number 2 too!! So many babies <3

Now my bestest friend needs to get pregnant. She has been trying for almost 7 years. :( I want nothing more for her than for her to have her little baby in her arms.

I hope you are all having a great day!

Mrs. M., I saw on fb that you are really feeling miserable. :( I really hope you feel better soon. Sending tons and tons of get well vibes your way.

Thank you. I have been feeling pretty dreadful, just hoping to get lots of rest this next few days to help see it off. That's exciting news about all your friends, I really hope this year is it for your closest friend.

I wish I could give you a magic cure and make you all better immediately :hugs: I really hope the rest helps loads.

Thank you. I really hope this is her time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->