Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ts ive found lying on another duvet has helped the pain the ladt two nights but still doesn't help me sleep. Between being kicked, getting up to the loo and my mind working overtime I think I nanage at the most 5 hours. I actually dread going to bed.

Loz good to hear from you and your little smiler.

Mrsmigg Happy d day hope lo makes an appearance soon and so sorry your still feeling ill. Emily had the bug a few weeks ago and she still is not fully recovered.

Pink hi hun.

Mrsmmm crap you have the lurgy too, hope you get over it fast.

My nye will be the same as mrsmigg we love hootenany watch it every year. We have party good earlier and keep Emily up for as long as she can. I am craving a beer so may have one.

Happy DDay Mrs. M.!!! So exciting :happydance: I hope Migglet comes soon :D

MMM, I hope you feel better soon. Sending tons of get well soon vibes to your house!

Debzie, thank you for the tip :) I have wool mattress pads (or whatever they are called :haha:) maybe I will try that tonight.

I hope everyone is having a great day :)

Well, I just ordered a new crib... :wacko: We tried painting the one we bought second hand last night and the primer is scraping right off :( I didn't bother getting a change table since we have a nice set of drawers that will work perfectly for a change table, we just have to get a pad to put on top :) The crib should be delivered by the 22nd of January. I am hoping to have everything else done so we can just set up the crib and be all done as soon as it comes. :)

Also, last night I had the absolute worst anxiety dream ever. :cry: I almost woke Shawn up for cuddles. *warning* I dreamed that since Shawn and I weren't ready for baby yet we decided to abort the baby - at 30 weeks pg. Then we realized what a horrible mistake we had made and cried and cried and cried. I woke up feeling worse then I have ever felt. I just hugged my belly and felt like crying. I am still super sad today. I have no idea why I would have such a horrible dream. I think I am still very nervous that we aren't going to take our little boy home at the end of all of this. I hate to post anything to Facebook about Finn because I feel like I am "jinxing" myself. I am still so very scared. Right now I am sitting here feeling him wiggle and kick but I am still scared. I hate dreams like this. :( The night before I dreamed that I started bleeding but it was nothing compared to last nights dream. I guess all the ghost dreams didn't prove to be stressful enough so my mind decided to step it up a notch.

I hope you are all well.

aw hun what a horrible dream :( maybe subconsciously you're questioning if you are ready and that thought grew arms and legs and basically put all your fears into 1? *hugs*

Sorry about your crib too :( plus side of the new one is you won't need to prime and paint it :)

Sorry for the fly by post - these kiddies are keeping me on my toes hehe Xavier is now 8lb 13 the little chubber :haha:

Thanks Pichi.

I think that I am getting nervous about the fact that the nursery isn't done at all and then the crib not working out yesterday made me even more nervous. We are getting it done, though, and I am really looking forward to being able to just take the crib out and put it together, no other work needed!

Good job, Xavier!! What a big boy he is <3 I hope you are well :)

aw remember the nursery situation here hehe you'll get it done, don't fret :) wee guy won't be in his nursery for a little while anyways :) saying that we have found Xavier sleeps so much better in his own room... He is a very noisy sleeper!

Thank you, Pichi :hugs:

I know it will get done, and even if it doesn't Finn won't know. :haha:

I bet Xavier is just the absolute cutest when he sleeps :) What kind of noises does he make?

if my phone was charged i'd record you a video of him making his little coo'ing noises :haha: just now he's sitting on his mat speaking to a large whale :haha:

i will make it my mission to get you a coo'ing Xavier haha

haha he's on his mat now so i'll try get a wee vid ;)

got one! ignore my hideous voice :dohh:

Mr talking to whale

what an absolute darling hes just too cute totally yummy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy new year to you all recon ill be in bed before 11 just so tired heres to 2013 being the best for all of us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthankyou so much ladies for being here for me not sure i could of got through it without you guys xxxxxxxxxxx your the best

Aww fab video Pichi!!

Just a quick one to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! Going to be a fab 2013 for everyone with their babies we have now and those that are due very soon!! Love to you all!!

Happy New Year to you wonderful ladies. To echo what Kelly said thank you all for the amazing support I have had from you all this year. Here's to a wonderful 2013 with our rainbows.

I can't look at the video :( I'm on my phone since our power has been out for almost 4 hours now. They are estimating it is going to be almost 4 more hours to get it fixed. :wacko: we had loads of snow last night that was super wet and heavy and it took down some wires. But, thanks to the lovely wood stove Shawn just installed we are toasty and can have hot melty sandwiches for supper :)

Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies and your families. Hoping for nothing but health and happiness for all of you in the new year.

Like Kelly said I don't know where I would be without you all. Thank you all so very much. <3

Again I totally agree with Kelly :flower: thank you all so so much.

Pichi the video is absolutely adorable he is a toal little gem :cloud9:

Mmmm hot toasty sandwiches sound lovely TS! I'm thinking of popping the supermarket tomorrow and making some toasted philly steak ciabatta's for tomorrow :D mmmm.

Happy new year everyone x

Happy new year I think Kelly put it well. Thank you all for the support in 2012 and can't wait to see all our rainbows and watch the 2012 rainbows grow.

Ts sorry about the dream I agree they sound like anxiety dreams. As you know I'm fretting about having no nursery I know she won't need it just yet. Think it's part of nesting and a right of passage preparing a space for lo.

Pici that vid is adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->