Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

erm id say just search 'nurseries' on pinterest :) they have tonnes of inspiration on there

Kelly, I will post a picture on here tomorrow when the 2nd coat of paint gets on and is dry :)

Pinterest is a great source for nursery ideas. :)

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope you all had a good xmas too, cant wait to meet all the 2013 babies

Dont know why my avatar keeps staying upside down :haha: thought id update you with a recent photo of the little dude, tried to get him smiling but he sees a camera and stops :haha:

Hope your all well :flower:

Awwww, Hope! He is adorable! It made me giggle, though, that your pictures are upside down :)

Happy New Year to you too :) I hope you had a great Christmas.

happy new year hope hes gorgeous made me laugh thinking about everyone turning there lartops and phones upside down to see pics lol
ts cant wait for pics xx

Thansk probably what we all did Kelly!1

Hope - lovely pics he is looking so cute!! Just a quick question how did you know Keiron had reflux?

aw no reflux is yuk, poor wee guy :(

lovely new piccies. Love seeing the new pics of babies hehe... Mine seems to be growing oh so quick

my landlord came over for cup of tea yesterday and we got onto peanut and i happened to mention that my midwife wasnt very nice and always felt rushed (his wife is a local midwife too) about an hour later i had a phonecall from her saying this lady had a very bad name and this wasnt the first time that this has happened. and that she would take over my care shes coming to our house tomorrow to do bloods etc and she gave me a direct mobile number to ring if i get any worrys,im shocked people are just so nice sometimes ... hope your all ok so excited about miggins

That is such great news, Kelly! :happydance:

It is really exciting about Mrs. M. :) I can't wait for the pictures!

ah wow Kelly that's great you got your midwife changed. Hate people in a profession that needs people skills that some people clearly lack! I remember one nurse when pregnant with pixie gave me my injections. I mentioned i was scared of needles and she just laughed at me!

i agree if there not good with people then dont do the bloody job!!!

Hi pink, my mam queried it at first as both me and me sis had it, and i ended up taking him to docs as he stopped taking as much milk and was bringing so much up when he did nothing was staying down. He was hiccuping all the time not proper hiccups but the kind you do if youve ever had heartburn if you get what i mean and was bringing stuff up then too even when he did manage to sleep it would wake him up again mins later so neither of us slept :haha:, i wasnt waiting til the docs reopened so got an app with the out of hours docs i explained everything and she seemed to think he had some kind of stomach infection and i mentioned if it could be reflux and she said it could very well be but shed rather wait 7 days and see what happens so i told her there was no way i was going throught another 7 days of it so she said as infant gaviscon would do him no harm she prescribed some for him and hes soooo much better with it back to being a little hungry horris and not being sick nearly as much

Aww that's lovely Kelly! Well done to your landlord!

It's so exciting about Mrs M! Fingers crossed Migglet is on his/her way :happydance:

Well what a day I've had!! Went to the physio this morning and because very hot and dizzy like again. Physio sent me up to the EPU. My blood pressure was slightly high although not too much to worry about, my urine sample had everything it possibly could in it. They've sent it to the lab to grow and see what infection it is, in the meantime they've given me some antibiotics if they not the right ones they'll phone. I also mentioned about itching quite a bit lately so she some bloods to check for obstetric cholestasis and said they'd phone if they found anything. She phoned at 3pm and said that my levels were 153 and they're supposed to be 14 or under! Sent me to the general hospital where they done more bloods, urine and blood pressure. They were still waiting for the results when we left but have made me an appointment to see the consultant next Wednesday morning and ill most likely be under consultant led care now. I need to have a scan on my liver and regular blood tests and possibly more scans to check babys ok.

So that's my eventful day! So glad to be home now, just waiting for these tablets to kick in so I can stop itching!! X

oh my word poor you hope he tabs kick in soon big hugs xxxxxxxx

Goodness me Mmm! My friend had that and had to deliver her baby a couple of weeks early, her and baby were both fine though.
Well baby Louis is here! He is sleeping like a little angel on his first night, he is completely adorable. He made his way into the world in quite an entertaining manner as well, a little in my journal about that and I shall do my birth story as soon as I can.
I'm in a room with two other people tonight which I hate, I daren't sleep as I'm so embarrassed about my snoring.

Congrats mrs m :happydance::happydance: hope your both doing great cant wait to see some pics :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->