Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

happy new year ladies :) cant wait to see what 2013 brings for us all :D

Pichi, I finally got to see the video. What a cutie!! <3 He is so talkative :D (I love your accent. I wish I a better accent than a Newfoundland one - which I barely have!)

Thank you, Debzie. :hugs: Anxiety dreams are the worst. I had another one the night after about my dogs. :wacko: Every now and then I will dream that people are destroying our fence so our dogs get out. I hate it. I don't wake up sad from that one, though, just angry. :/

You are moving house, right? Did you find a new house? I thought I remembered hearing something about that. Or was it that it fell through? I really, really hope you find something soon. Your new LO won't need a nursery yet, like you said, but it feels good to have everything prepared. :hugs:

Happy New Year to you all. I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2013 :)

Just waiting to complete the sale and purchase of the next house. My sale was ready before Christmas however the purchase of the next has hit a few stumbling blocks. Namely the sellers not getting their arses into gear. I'm going to out some pressure on and threaten to pull out if things don't get moving soon.

I had a lovely walk out today with Chris and Emily and no pain the first time in a long time. I do feel as though she has now dropped we will see on thurs when I see the midwife.

That really sucks :( I really hope they get their butts in gear very soon. I can't believe that they would be able to do that. I would think the banks would get on them too! Or the lawyers handling the sale :( I hope it works out very soon!

I'm so glad to hear that you are pain free today :) Sounds like a lovely walk!

hi ladies hope your all well ive been really emotional today and keep crying had a horrid dream last night and jan 1st coming has made me relize that not actually that long till lo is here and im scared senseless dont get me wrong ive never wanted anything quite so bad but scared of the birth not coping being a crap mum so much is this normal ladies

Kelly it's prefectly normal :hugs: you're going into the unknown so to speak. its something that you have never done before and it's the not knowing how it's going to be like that makes you start to think things like will you be a good mum?, will you cope? etc...

at around 30 weeks with Pixie i remember a wash of emotion come over me and thinking oh my god i'm going to be a mum!how will i cope? am i going to be good enough to be this little persons mummy? Don't worry hun - it's only natural to question these sorta things :) x

how come you're getting a growth scan? x

at my 12 week scan they detected sua single umbillical artery instead of two guess ive been worried about that too my bellys grown loads so im guessing this means that little fella must be too

ah yeah i remember reading that now (memory like a goldfish) Sure everything will be fine :) on the plus side you get to see your little bundle again

i know love seeing him still cant get my head round that theres actually a real baby growing in there still not sure its sunk in yet

Totally agree Kelly, it's perfectly normal, you will be a brilliantly mummy :hugs: just comes naturally honestly :) x

i hope so i really do im one of those people that if i see a baby ill go in the opposite direction as it scares the life out of me

:hugs: Kelly :hugs:

I don't know if you read about the horrible dream I had a few days ago. It was awful and I felt so sad all day long. But, they are just dreams. Mine are anxiety dreams too. I have all the same fears. I am scared to death to take this little guy home from the hospital. It is just going to be me and Shawn and the kiddo and we have to take care of him and provide everything he needs and that really scares me! I am really worried that I won't be able to connect with him or be silly with him or communicate with him as I should. I am not really good at expressing myself and I am so scared that that will really hinder me when it comes to bonding. Argh! I am just so scared about so many things. I think it is completely normal to feel this way though.

I can't believe you get to see your little guy again in just over a week! :happydance: That is awesome! I can't wait to see a picture :)

I hope you ladies are all well :)

We painted the first coat of paint on the baby's room today. Hopefully will get a second coat on this evening. I just baked some cookies and burnt the crap out of them :( So, all in all a good and bad experience so far today! Haha! Frustrating about the cookies since I lowered the temp on the oven because I know it is a little high and I cut back the time from 10 minutes to 8! The bottoms were black! Blah. No more peanut butter cookies for me!

love the colour you've chosen Mindy :) is it like a turq blue? if you're on pinterest there is a load of bedrooms that colour that look so nice! :haha:

Kelly, I really think you and I are so much alike. I am also the person who would run from a baby and even toddlers weren't a favourite of mine. I am starting to feel a little more comfortable around them now since my friends have babies but I am still very scared. I am so awkward around babies and I am scared to death to hold a tiny baby. I don't know what I am going to do with my own kiddo. I am just hoping that what everyone says is true, that it all comes naturally. I am not sure I believe that will happen, but it is my only hope.

Thanks Pichi :) It is turquoise, but much bolder/darker than it looks in the picture. It is only the first coat and it was still wet. It is looking much nicer now that it is drying. I really love bold colours and am so happy that I found this one. I am also super lucky that Shawn also likes bold colours. :)

I have our tree decal to put up still and it is emerald green and lime green. I can't wait to get it up :) We are going to probably wait 2 weeks just to make sure the paint is good and cured before sticking it up there. We are going to get nice big crown molding and nice high baseboards too. All white trim and white furniture. I think it will look nice and crisp :) (If I do say so myself... :haha:)

I didn't notice many on Pinterest, but I do really love the nurseries with bold bright colours :)

i have a folder on pinterest just for nurseries :haha: white furniture and skirting etc... does look nice and clean and fresh :) bold colours are good too (a little bias maybe ;) haah)

Haha! :)

That is my scheme for my whole house, bold colours and big white trim. I don't have all the moldings done yet but we are slowly getting it all together. I really love crisp white trim with bold colours :)

arh im not on facebook put a pic on here mindy xxxx
pichi whats the website best to go to for coiour ideas on nurseries as im off to homebase tomorrow to buy some paint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->