Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

what you like miggins you just gave birth and your still wishing other people well always thinking of others xxx made up for you cant wait for pics xx

cant get over how many boys this thread has produced now :haha:

you and wee Louis take it easy now and Edie is now a big sis! Did you get a little something from baby to her?

Super huge congratulations Mrs. M.!! I can't wait to see pictures :happydance: I bet Edie is beside herself with happiness.

Yes, Louis has bought Edie a Dora the Explorer playmat with figures! Mark is bringing her in at visiting time at 3. I'm excited and nervous!

aw, that's cute. That's why you thought you were having a big baby, you had a Dora the explorer play set up there! :haha: i'm sure she'll love her baby brother :D

Pichi :haha: That is a funny thought!

Edie is going to be the best big sister for Louis every!!

I just realized that I have only 2 months to go!

I know I have said it but I will say it again huge congratulations mrsmigg love the name loius too will have a stock of your journal.

Great news Kelly on the midwife.

Speaking of which I had my midwife appt today. She is concerned about my oedema but blood pressure remains fine and no protein in my urine so it's not down to pre eclampsia ( just yet) even so I now have to have weekly checks at the clinic. I'm still 4/5ths engaged and measuring 36 weeks.

Had my first physio appt too have a support belt to wear for my spd and wrist splints as I have carpel tunnel too. Feel line I'm dropping to bits with this pregnancy.

Oooh 4/5 engaged sounds exciting :)

I really hope your bp stays well and that you do not get pre-e. :hugs:

I hope the odema doesn't get any worse Debzie. You really are going through it. Isn't it strange how our bodies can do completely different things with different pregnancies. With Edie my hands and feet were so swollen and I had horrendous carpal tunnel. Other than that I felt really well throughout with no food aversions, no sickness and no illness. With Louis I have felt constantly ill with every bug going, had nausea all the way through more or less, gone off loads of my favourite food and drinks, yet maintained slender ankles and wrists throughout!

I have sailed through this one no sickness since first tri and touch wood apart from the odd sniffle have been well. But now I'm like a balloon.

Goodness me Mmm! My friend had that and had to deliver her baby a couple of weeks early, her and baby were both fine though.
Well baby Louis is here! He is sleeping like a little angel on his first night, he is completely adorable. He made his way into the world in quite an entertaining manner as well, a little in my journal about that and I shall do my birth story as soon as I can.
I'm in a room with two other people tonight which I hate, I daren't sleep as I'm so embarrassed about my snoring.

Woooooohooo! Congratulations! Its almost 3;30 am so I shall wait til 'tomorrow' to read your journal. :hugs::happydance:

I have been super busy....planning to make a business out of making clothing. :haha: All the creativity on here has given me urges!

Bad night!! Louis will NOT sleep in his Moses basket. He hates it. Every time I put him down he waves his hands about and then when he realises where he is starts crying.

Oh dear mrsmigg, Emily was the same she ended up sleeping on me or tucked in beside me. Problem with that is you can't sleep properly. Really do feel for you Hun.

Hi loz hope you're doing well Hun. I have found out that I am having a big baby! A whopper! At 38 + 4 baby was 9lbs 9! Mrs mig reminded me that your son was over 9lbs and you had a home birth!! Just wondering if it all went well. I am so torn between a natural birth v induction v c section and time is running out for me! Xxx

wow fili that is a big estimate! But like the girls said to me growth scans aren't very accurate. Baby could actually be 7/8lb :)

lozdi i thought you went over longer than +3 for some reason :haha:

mrsm, sounds strange but line his Moses basket with a t-shirt you've worn. A friend of mine had a bit of trouble getting her wee man to sleep in his crib and this helped :)

Good idea Pichi I'll try it tonight. Thank you. My milk has come in today. My boobs are colossal and really sore.

Ooooh, Lozdi, what kind of clothes are you making? I love homemade stuff! I hope you are well :)

Fili, that is a big estimate! I think they can be off by a lb or 2 when they make estimates like that :)

Mrs. M., I'm sorry you had a bad nights sleep and that you are in some pain now :( Have you tried swaddling Louis when you put him in his moses basket? That will stop him from waving around his arms and will hopefully be a comfort to him. (Is swaddling recommended? I have read lots about it and nothing ever said it was bad :)) I hope you get more sleep today.

I hope you are all having a good day! :flow:

Sounds like you've got a big one in there Fili :lol:

Big :hugs: Mrs M, hopefully the pain will stop soon.

How are you Mindy?

I'm not too bad, itching has eased slightly :happydance: got the consultant to see on Thursday where I will hopefully be able to find out more about the condition and my HB. My bloods had decreases dramatically in yesterday's blood tests however they were still high. They're unsure if it's because of the tablets or because I stopped taking my anti-biotics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->