Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

You sure you can't get them cheaper anywhere else? What about eBay? We can get a decent second hand one here for around £50/£60.

Kelly I think those bags are lovely! X

I will have to have a look on Ebay. Thanks for the tip, I didn't even think of it.

Just looked... it seems that all the ones I can find on there are 160+ and 35 shipping. Plus, they are all from Australia and say "Australian version". I am not really sure what that means. Maybe they have a different plug than we do?? I will have to do more research.

that's a shame you don't have access to renting one :( maybe order from the UK and get them to mark it as 'gift' would that work? :haha:

If you wanted to order one from the UK I could shop it over for you :flower: ill have a look later and send you some links. It'll be a lot cheaper than $300! X

ladies i have a question i have a pine coloured cot and am looking at mobiles been looking at the mamas and papas teddybear one but its white do you think it will look silly the difference in colour they dont do one to match

do you want a mobile that connects to the cot? or do you want to have one that hangs from the roof or attaches to the wall? we had a Vtech one for Pixie but this time around i'm in the process of making a hanging one for Xavier :)

the white on pine would look fine though - it's very hard to get a matching mobile :) have you looked on Etsy? they have loads of lovely ones.

Thanks MMM :) I will have a look around and see what I can find. I also have to make sure that if it plugs in that I can plug it in here. We have different plugs and I think a different amount of power coming through our plugs :)

Kelly, I think that would be fine. We have a white crib and white dressers but I plan to use my Ikea Poang chair which is birch colour. I think as long as you don't have a whole bunch of different colours/finishes it will still look good. :)

Maybe I will call my physiotherapist to see if they rent them. :)

The one I used just ran on batteries :thumbup: :)

Kelly I think it would look fine. As Pichi said its hard to get matching cot mobiles. I think Thomas' was green on a pine cot. Did you get the Winnie the Pooh cot in the end? X

Cool :) That shows you how much I have looked into them so far... :wacko: :haha:

do you want a mobile that connects to the cot? or do you want to have one that hangs from the roof or attaches to the wall? we had a Vtech one for Pixie but this time around i'm in the process of making a hanging one for Xavier :)

the white on pine would look fine though - it's very hard to get a matching mobile :) have you looked on Etsy? they have loads of lovely ones.

i get everything on ebay lol here it is

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300841028698?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

aw thats cute - that'll definitely go with your cot :)

when i get the time this is getting made hehe

CLICK ME

felt sewing is actually very easy :) i wish we had a bigger house so i could have a craft room :haha:

I love those mobiles! Both are super cute :)

Are you making that one, Pichi, or are you ordering it?

making it :) it will cost next to nothing to make - just getting the spare time is going to take longest haha! i thought it'd be cute considering we called Xavier ninja Pea :haha:

That is really awesome :) I am glad you are making it yourself. I love making things from felt. I used to make cat toys from felt all the time.

Please post pictures when you get it done!

It was really cute that you called Xavier ninja pea, it is perfect! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->