Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

You might bleed for up to 6 weeks after birth, but the heaviest will be within the first week. Make sure you stock up on comfy maternity pads. Its not a terrible thing to need the placenta injection, but I have heard it slightly increases the chance of retained placenta, by way of making the uterus contract too fast. You should do your own research and decide in advance how long you would like to wait for the placenta to come away on its own before accepting the jab, but always be prepared to be flexible depending on situation.

Tenzin is currently sat on my lap making an attempt at reaching the keyboard. :haha: My lift in on the way! I hope tesco homeplus have it instock!

I have my first appt with my OB/GYN tomorrow so I will ask her about the procedure for that here. I will do some research too! Thanks again.

I have my fingers crossed for you that they have a serger in stock for you!

Silly Tenzin <3 (I think we may need some pictures again... ;))

Woohoo they had none at tesco but argos had one left, will get it out for a play when the older boys are inbed, I also got a new memory card for my camera :happydance: photos soon!

hi ladies,
wow congrats fili theres no way i could be team yellow i have to know everything lol
i had to go in to aand e with my mc was trying to do natrually and was so painful and they put me on morphine the midwife came down and said she had dealt with a mc and given birth and the mc was so much more painful so i keep thinking of that pain it was horrid i bled from the 15th dec to 15th feb.
i have growth scan tomorrow really hoping everything is ok my bumps massive lol so heres hoping.
hope ryan is such a little charater
yes pics are def needed on here
goodluck tomorrow ts
how is everyone else?

Thanks Kelly :)

I'm sorry you had so much pain with your mc. :hugs: I tried to do it naturally too but it just wouldn't happen on its own. :( Luckily, my second mc went much smoother (if you can ever be lucky with a mc)

I am sure you are going to get great news tomorrow! Will you get pictures? Speaking of pictures... where's that bump picture you were talking about before... ;)

If you post one I will post an updated 32 week bump picture. I have to warn you, though, I am as big as a house!

Motivation to get that picture!

See, as big as a house! (and blurry too. Oops!)

Attachments

• 32 weeks cropped.jpg
    32 weeks cropped.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
no your not you look perfect xx im just charging phone so i can take pic i promise ill put one on lovely bumpage

aw you're not as big as a house hun, you look nice and neat.

i miss my bump :( i wasn't as big with Xavier though...

well i changed my mind on mobile im bidding on this one instead
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130831574793?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2648

aw that's a cute mobile :)

this was my bump with Xavier (not sure if it was posted) & Pixie bump
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/naked404.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/395.jpg

Kelly, that mobile is super cute! I love the little animals :)

Pichi, your bumps were so cute! Did you always carry low or did your bump drop like that?

I was just reading on the 3rd tri board yesterday that 2 ladies actually threw up when their bump dropped. I wasn't really expecting to feel anything (other than pressure) when my bump drops. I kind of expected to wake up one morning with a lower bump. :dohh:

Bare bump since you shared yours :)

Attachments

• cropped 32 weeks bare.jpg
    cropped 32 weeks bare.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
you are very nice and neat :) with bumpage i always carried low (big hips ;)) so i never had that short of breath feeling - did feel like my hips were about to separate when sleeping though O_O

Fab pics TS - you NOT as big as a house, lovely and neat.

Kelly -Cant wait to see yours Kelly! I love both of the mobile you are looking at and I LOVE the one you are going to make Pichi. Also I hope you get some scan pics tomorrow too.

I didn't think I would as I was so uncomfortable but I miss my bump too.

Thanks ladies :shy:

I really love feeling Finn move around in there, but to be completely honest, I am not sure I will miss my bump. :cry: I love being pregnant but now I just want Finn here and my body back to myself.

Pichi, did you get rib pain? That is one thing I am definitely NOT going to miss! I didn't think I was carrying very high but a friend of mine said I was. I kind of thought I was carrying in the middle.

I miss my bump. I miss feeling him move inside me. Nothing compares to that baby in your arms though.
Was I the only team yellow? Apart from Fili? I loved it. I was team yellow both times and meeting your baby and finding out what you have been dying to know all that time is an amazing feeling. Both times I had the most indescribable feelings. With Edie I was thrilled - I really, really wanted a girl and finding out I had the daughter I always wanted was amazing. This time I thought I wanted another girl but when he was handed to me and I saw his little boy bits I was over the moon. I was so excited to know I was going to have a whole new set of experiences. But I totally get why people do find out.
I would describe the pain of miscarriage as similar to early labour pains. The big contractions at the end are a different story, but they are something you just work through. I never had any pain relief with either of my labours until gas and air at the very end to push them out with. It's bearable.
Hope that's so funny that Ryan said that! I'm pleased Keiron wasn't too bad with his injections.
Pichi Louis has banana feet too, and massive hands. The midwife came this afternoon and he is still 7 lb 2 so that's really good news. Edie had lost half a pound by 5 days, to stay the same means I must be doing something right!
Back to bleeding etc I bled for 6 weeks with Edie, this time I have almost stopped bleeding. I did get some really horrendous pain in my back and uterus earlier this evening. I felt like I was having a prolapse.

yeh for bare bumpage pichi there some massive bumps i think im carring low when oh wakes up hes fallen asleep after his dinner this is a regular occurance lol ill gt him to take photo

Thank you Mrs. M. :) I am going to do my best to get through it without pain meds.

What a good boy, Louis! Great job Mrs. M.! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->