Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

ladies is this bag to small for my hospital bag ill have another for lo

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Kelly -wonderful looking bump there!! and yay for being signed off after a good growth scan, you will be so relieved.

i have bump envy of other people mines not very round its kinda bumpy lol

I honestly couldn't say Kelly as I didn't have one last time and I can't even remember what I took when I went in with Caitlin :lol: I'll probably just take our little mini suitcase and a hold all ... providing I'm not allowed my HB!

I'm ok, over did it today so trying to rest up tonight as I have another busy day tomorrow :(

The bumps lovely, it doesn't look 'bumpy' at all :lol: x

This one Kelly

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelcare-...1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1357759314&sr=1-1-catcorr

Pichi has the same.

You bump is not 'bumpy'!

kelly your bump is a bump! haha not everyone looks like they're smuggling beachballs :p

it looks around the same size as the bag i took ^__^

Kelly, your bump is awesome! Looks really great :happydance: And, what fantastic news about your LO measuring right on schedule. I am so happy for you!! :yipee: I hope your head is feeling better.

MMM, I'm sorry your pelvis is hurting more today. But, I am glad your itching isn't quite so bad. I hope you are able to rest up well overnight.

Hi Pink, Mrs. M., Pichi, Lozdi, Hope, Debzie and everyone else! I hope you are all well :flow:

My OB/GYN appt went very well. She said that my pregnancy has been "text book". She was really great and answered all my questions. She said that they will delay cutting the cord if I request it but that it isn't standard. That makes me happy. Basically all my requests were able to be fulfilled. She said to write them down or just tell the nurses when the time comes. I think I will write it down in case I am not in the right state of mind when the time comes! :haha: She also said that they should actually have gas and air at the hospital by the time I go in to deliver! Yay! She said that should be good for me not wanting to feel loopy because if you just breath it for the contraction and then breath regular air after it will clear it out and I will feel normal. I am hopefully going to try this only.

Oh! And she said Finn is head down. She said she is sure he was when I saw my doctor last too since I have been feeling the same things. Personally, I think he has been head down since my 24 week gender scan.

I hope you are all having a good evening/night!

Sounds like a brilliant appointment Mindy. That's great :) I think they've just changed out rules so that they always delay cord clamping if possible now if not I want delayed cord clamping too :thumbup:

How's everyone today?

I've got my consultant appointment today so hopefully find out more about the open of action for my care now with this liver disease x

Great news about your appointment Mindy. Today was my first day alone with the two children as Mark was back at work. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks ladies :) I am so glad it went so well. I was a little bit expecting a fight over some things. I'm really glad there wasn't!

MMM, I hope your appts went well.

Kelly, I hope your head is feeling better today!

Mrs. M., that is wonderful that you had a good first day home on your own. :)

I hope you are all having a good evening!

I worked today and after being on the go all day yesterday I found it hard. It was the first day working that I actually was having a hard time. :( I am not used to this at all! I actually got quite a few BH today. The teacher I was in for today has an intern. I didn't really want to tell her that I was having BH and needed to sit down! :shy: I did go to the bathroom to get a little break, though. :haha: I am not working tomorrow so hopefully the rest will help. I tried to drink a lot of water in case that was causing the problem but all that did was make me pee more, which caused more BH. :wacko:

You must take it easy Mindy, trust your instinct and if you fee you need to sit down do it, no one will think badly of you for needing a little rest when heavily pregnant. :hugs:

I agree with Loz Mindy! If you need a break you need a break :hugs: How are you today?

How's everyone else? x

Your body tells you t rest Mindy so pay attention Hun. No body will think o
Less of you for having a moment. So pleased our appointment wen well.

Mrsmigg gad your day went well.

I saw th midwife yesterday seems that the aspirin was keeping my bp in check. I was 158/92 and she checked it with both manual and electronic. She said. Have a full deck of symptoms for the dart of PE except the protein in my urine. In view of this the midwife is visiting me Saturday and ten go from there. See the consultant Monday. Worst case scenario I will be meeting my little girl sooner than I expected via elective c section.

Your body tells you t rest Mindy so pay attention Hun. No body will think o
Less of you for having a moment. So pleased our appointment wen well.

Mrsmigg gad your day went well.

I saw th midwife yesterday seems that the aspirin was keeping my bp in check. I was 158/92 and she checked it with both manual and electronic. She said. Have a full deck of symptoms for the dart of PE except the protein in my urine. In view of this the midwife is visiting me Saturday and ten go from there. See the consultant Monday. Worst case scenario I will be meeting my little girl sooner than I expected via elective c section.

They might not want to wait for the protein to appear, at least at past 36 weeks she will be fine, just a little small. Will the decision be made on monday?:hugs:

Thanks ladies. I got called into work again today but it hasn't been too bad. Just a few bh. I have an hour off right now and then home so all in all pretty good.

Debzie, like Lozdi said, after 36 weeks it is all ok :) exciting to meet your little girl a little early. Yay for a little girlie :) hopefully you find out soon what the doctors have planned. :hugs:

I hope you are all doing well. I can't type much since I am on my phone and it is annoying. :haha:

Have a good day :flow:

The overlocker is getting returned tomorrow....all its done since yesterday is pitch a fit and either unthread its self or jam. Its going bye byes! It will actually be quicker to make my coat by hand. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->