Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Mrs m just seen your pics of louis on the other thread how gorgeous is he, and yey for him staying the same weight

Ts youve got a lovely neat bump

I miss my bump too its weird when you first give birth because even though you have your lo in front of you you still expect to feel kicks inside, well that might just be me :haha:

I bled for about 2 weeks with ryan really really heavily and kieron was 3 weeks but not as heavy

Kelly cant wait to see a bump pic

Beautiful bump Mindy :cloud9: you do not look like a house!! You look stunning :D x

All the lovely neat bumps are making me broody :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just mastered threading and using the overlocker! :coolio: It was the most frustratingly fiddly thing I have ever encountered. :dohh:

The only time I have used a serger was when I used my mom's. She always threaded it. I am not looking forward to threading mine when I finally pull it out!

I hate 'instructions' so I turned to youtube! Just search the make of it and some useful results should pop up.

Well done Loz :)

Thought I'd pop my bump pic in here too, even though its already in my journal :lol:

This was my 22+4 shot:
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/0A89BA58-3832-4D8F-85CA-6B8DEE5909CF-5732-000002F062C39F40.jpg

sergers are evil things to thread.haha.

mmm you have such a cute bump :)

a serger (or overlocker) is a machine that gives you neat seams when sewing... Gives the finish of shop bought clothes seams :)

Ahhh right is it not just like a sewing machine? Think I must be the least crafty person on here :haha: x

yeah a sewing machine that takes a few threads at the same time :)

:lol: Mrs M, I would love to get into crafty things but I am not very imaginative or patient!! :D

How are you Louis and Edie? x

In just bloody useless! And lazy! We are fine thank you although he has slept all day. I hope he is ok.

hi ladies mmm your bump is lovely it really suits you xx
im not crafty either i havent the patience lol
well my growth scan was perfect he measures right to date so have now been signed off by the consultant my next appointment is the 27th march 2 days before peanuts due date.
Ok well as promised as i never break my promises is my 28+5 week bumpage please excuse my messy house and my sloppy sweat pants comfy lol:thumbup:

Attachments

• 2013-01-09 15.55.23.jpg
    2013-01-09 15.55.23.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm sure he's fine, just all the excitement catching up on him :haha: glad your all ok :)

Awww Kelly that is a beautiful bump :cloud9: I wish I could do bare bump photos as I think they're lovely but my stretchmarks are horrendous.

Great news about the little man being signed off! Must be such a relief for you :D X

yes am relived my hed is banging think i wound myself up how you feeling kel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->