Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

hope everything goes ok today mmm i could never go without breakfast i would faint lol lunch with your friend sounds like an ace idea.
hope that was lovely of your parents to buy you the cot xxx

Thank you Kelly :hugs: Being PAL is so stressful. A "friend" of mine on FB (we "met" through a dog forum) is pregnant now and she announced it on FB as soon as she found out. She already got a new "baby mobile" (bigger car) and talks about being pregnant every day. She is about 8 weeks now. I wish her nothing but the best but I am always so worried for people when they do things like that.

How are you doing today? I hope you are well :)

Hope, that is really great that your parents got you a crib! So nice of them :)

MMM, I hope the liver scan goes smoothly and that you don't have much waiting to do. I couldn't skip breakfast, I think I would pass out! Meeting up with your friend sound lovely and lunch afterwards is a fantastic idea. I hope you have a good day.

I hope you are all doing well :flow:

Mindy we all get the thoughts me included when I don't feel her move for a while I go and drink something sugary. I hate it. I agree with you on your friend. The other two girls at work tht were pregnant did exactly the same one had the nursery done and pram bought before she had her first scan. I was so anxious for her. The other told everyone on FBI as soon as she go her bfp at 5 weeks. Thankfully both ended up ok. I wanted today something but did wan to ruin their excitement. That's wt was robbed from us. Xx

Mrsmm I our be starving and such a bitch I hate bing hungry. Hoe you ave a god day after that an save your energy for tomorrow's busy day.

Well I finally saw the consultant today after asking see him....they tried to fob me off with his understudy. I am now under the care of the hospital midwives day assessment once per week and consultant review each week. If my bp behaves then I can still go for vbac. He will only induce me by breaking my waters if try are able to o so.....no drug induction. So now we wait and see. My mam is looking after me put Emily to bed last night and took her to school ths morning. I'm now sat on the ouch whir she dies my ironing. I feel sooooo guilty though not used to doing nothing.

it will do you good debz you need the rest mums are great wish my mum and dad lived nearer. sorry to ask such silly questions but whats a vbac?
im ok mindy thanks for asking keep getting very painful digs in the ribs i recon hes got big feet like his mum lol

Thank you Debzie. :) I know all use PAL ladies go through the same thing. I really wish we could all have that innocence. Life just sucks sometimes. But, I would never trade Finn for anything in the world. I can't wait to meet him <3

I'm glad your mum is there to help you. Please relax and try not to worry about it too much. I am sure she loves helping you out. :)

It is getting so close for you now to meet your new little girlie <3

Kelly, vbac is vaginal birth after c-section (I think :)) I'm glad you are doing well. Yay for digs in the ribs! :haha: I get a bum in the ribs mostly. It is so achy. But, I love it!

Kelly Mindy was right a vaginal birth following c section.

Well looks like we are finally moving Friday cannot wait.

Yey WTG Deb that's great news hope the move goes well.

I didn't get all the results from my scan but she did say that I have a gallstone, although didn't elaborate on anything else, I'll get those results on Thursday when I see the consultant. I did get to see baby and his heart which was perfect. So now it's a waiting game till Thursday x

That is really great news about seeing your little man again :) I hope the results are good when you see the consultant on Thursday. Sorry to hear about the gallstone. :(

It looks lovely Mindy. It's scary how close were all getting now isnt it!! X

happy v day mmm mindy it looks lovely ill post a pic when im done im struggling with ideas for curtains for the nursery what are you doing mindy?

:happydance:I'm full term whoo hooooo.:happydance: little miss can stay put though for now until we move house which looks like it will be this Friday. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy v day missmm

Mindy lookin good. X

Yeah was really good to se you too Hun. Very small world. Xx

Yay Debzie!! Congratulations on full term :happydance:

Kelly, I'm not sure at all what I am doing for curtains :( I am never good with curtains. :haha: Right now I just have white blinds up to the window. I may do some panels on the side but I will really have to find fabric that I like. I can't wait to see a picture of your nursery :D

I hope all you lovely ladies are well :flow:

Is it normal to get period pains now? It has been quite bad off and on today. :( Also, my whole bump is tender. Is this ok, or should I get checked out? Thanks!

wow full term well done debz xxx thats so cool you bumped into each other
mindy i get pains feels like cramping and told my midwife she said sounds like constipation and it was but if your worried get yourself checked out xxx

how is everyone?

Thanks Kelly. It could be constipation but I don't really know for sure. I have been drinking tons of water lately and have been doing pretty good in that department :haha: It really felt like period cramps. Lots of pressure down low and tightening in my tummy too. I am starting to wonder if maybe Finn is moving down some?? Still regular movement from him.

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->