Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hope the move goes ok today Debzie.
How many hours is Pixie doing? Edie has just doubled to 10 and she is shattered but loving it.
Hope the GTT test goes ok MMM.
Kelly and Mindy hope you are both ok. Clo and Crayz have been quiet, hope they are both ok too.
My little man is getting so big! He takes up so much more room in his Moses basket now. He is such a guzzler. He is doing great though and we have had two good nights in a row = happy mummy.

shes not at playgroup just now mrs miggins but i think ill start putting her at 2 1/2 to build her up to the 12 1/2 she will be entitled to at 3 :) plus it gets her used to other kiddies more.

Is she only entitled to 12.5? We get 15 hours, but I'm not putting her in for 15 until September when she will become a "rising 5". She will be one of the eldest for starting school, as Pixie will, with a November birthday, and she will be so ready. She is already trying to read and can recognise most letters of the alphabet. Still not potty trained though, little monkey. She suddenly seems more interested though so while we are having a day in the house today she can wear pants, and have as many accidents as she likes. I bought her a new potty yesterday to try to generate a bit of excitement around it, and she has some new Princess pants so we'll see. She loves the Wizard of Oz and always wants it on, so I may sit her on the potty in front of that for a while.

ah fingers crossed the potty training goes well! Yeah pixie only gets 12.5h a week nursery but she starts December and will be 4.5 when she starts school. Is it different England ways?

Yes, they are entitled to 15 hours nursery from 3, but can't start school until the September before they turn 5. So my friends daughter who was born about 11 weeks before Edie starts this coming September at 4 years and 1 month but Edie starts September 2014, at 4 years and 10 months!

Glad your BP stayed down Debz :) fingers crossed today goes smoothly for you!

Mindy that's good you've figured the pain out! When will you stop working? X

I'm so glad that I finally figured it out :) I worked today and barely have any pain. I still have quite a bit of pressure down, but I think that is because Finn has dropped! Seems early but even Shawn can see a difference in my belly.

I was planning to work until the end of January but I think I will stop after next week. I have 3 days booked to teach next week and that might be it.

How are you doing? Did you get the results from your GTT?

hey girls - just a quick pop in :)

how is everyone doing?! Debzie, glad your bp is behaving and no trace of Protein has been found :) moving house is so stressful isn't it! at least you'll be able to start the nursery :D will you have to carpet etc... or is that already all done for you? because that's half the battle in decorating a room hehe

t_s at least you have now pinpointed the cause of your sore tum! I'd say get a support band but i don't think that'd do much would it? :S

my baby is almost 2 months old now :( how did that happen so quickly :cry:

I am not actually sure what a support band will do. :haha: Do you think it would help? I may actually have one already. When Crayz sent me the maternity clothes (thank you thank you thank you :)) she included a thick elastic band thing. I think it is for after baby comes but maybe it is useful now too?

I can't believe how fast time is going! I can't believe Xavier is almost 2 months already! Time is really flying.

I hope you are doing well :)

Hope the move goes ok today Debzie.
How many hours is Pixie doing? Edie has just doubled to 10 and she is shattered but loving it.
Hope the GTT test goes ok MMM.
Kelly and Mindy hope you are both ok. Clo and Crayz have been quiet, hope they are both ok too.
My little man is getting so big! He takes up so much more room in his Moses basket now. He is such a guzzler. He is doing great though and we have had two good nights in a row = happy mummy.

I'm well, thank you :) Starting to get a little worried about labour, the drive to the hospital, and the bleeding after birth. :shy: :haha: I guess all of that is not much at all compared to what we will be getting at the end of it all :)

I'm so glad that you had 2 good nights in a row with Louis :) That is really great. I can't believe how fast he is growing! That is really great. Good job momma!

I hope you are well :)

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing good and that you are having a great start to the weekend :flow:

Oh, my "lap"top doesn't really fit on my lap anymore. :dohh: :haha: I have to sit back on the couch not to squish my tummy and then my laptop is further down my legs a little and now I can barely see my screen! :haha: I think maybe after baby comes I will need to get my eyes checked again. I'm pretty sure they won't give you glasses when you are pregnant.

Next week sounds like the perfect time to stop working :) you need to relax before baby comes :)

Aww that's sooo cute :) I dunno what it's like in the US but I know they will still do eye tests when pregnant over here I think.

No I didn't get the results yet, going to phone in the morning x

Hope the gtt went well mrs mmm

Ts glad you figured out what the pains were

Hi everyone hope your all doing well

Im feeling pretty god damn miserable at the min, was cutting kierons nails today and he jerked and i caught the top of his thumb :cry: tried everything to stop it bleeding and it wouldnt so ended up at a+e so he now has nice bandage round his thumb, oh has been laid off from work as theres not enough work hes absolutly gutted not just about the money he waited so long for a job he liked doing and 5 months later it all comes crashing down, and to top all that off sean came back from his friends with no right indicator on the car as the car slid bumped up the kerb and into a lampost, they say it comes in threes so i hope to god thats it :haha:

Aww hope big big :hugs: so sorry about Kieron, DH and the car. Don't very yourself up about Kieron's finger as we all do it! It will heal :hugs: I really hope DH finds another job soon, so sorry he's been laid off x

MMM, I don't know what they do in the US either ;) :haha: I am in Canada :) I know that sometimes pregnancy can cause changes in vision. I am not sure what if what I am experiencing is pregnancy related, though, because my eyes were getting a little bad the last time I had them checked. I will get them checked one day. It isn't really all that bad, it is just small print further away that is hard for me to see.

I hope your results are good when you get them back. :hugs:

:hugs: Hope :hugs:

I'm so sorry you have had such a bad day. Poor little Kieron. I don't think that is the first time something like that has happened though. I think it is a very easy thing to have happen. I can imagine it still feels bad when it happens. :hugs: I'm really sorry to hear about your OH's job. That really sucks. It is so hard to find a job that you really like and then to have it taken away. :( I'm so sorry. That is really crappy about the little accident too. :( That is it now, that is your 3! I hope you have a good weekend!

Aw Hope! I did just the same thing to Edie when she was 9 weeks old. I was mortified, it bled loads. I dashed to minor injuries with her as well. It healed up in no time. So sorry to hear about the job and the car as well. Hope this is your run of bad luck over.
My little man has been feeding non stop all day. I'm like a husk.

Thanks ladies :hugs: its nice to know im not the only one to have done it, i know its really early but im wondering if hes started teething hes been funny with his bottles for quite a few days taking ages to finish and not sucking properly and hes spitting his dummy out to chomp on his hands and whinging sometimes when ive put the bottle in his mouth or dummy back in so im thinking his gums are sore, but i tried a number 2 teat so he didnt have to work so hard and he guzzled the whole lot in no time

Was quite impressed lastnight though i fed him put him down and he was asleep within 5 mins that was at 11pm and slept until 4am was back asleep by 4.30 woke up at 7.30 didnt even want feeding he just lay there grinning and gurgling, im so hoping this carries on :haha:

MMM, I don't know what they do in the US either ;) :haha: I am in Canada :) I know that sometimes pregnancy can cause changes in vision. I am not sure what if what I am experiencing is pregnancy related, though, because my eyes were getting a little bad the last time I had them checked. I will get them checked one day. It isn't really all that bad, it is just small print further away that is hard for me to see.

i'm sure it's if you are short sighted your vision changes slightly when pregnant but it's only a fraction :) maybe get your eyes checked anyways :flower: do you wear contacts?

My little man has been feeding non stop all day. I'm like a husk.

seen the pics of your little man on FB and my god his hair is so cute and fluffy looking :haha: he obviously enjoys his boobie juice too hehe

Thanks ladies :hugs: its nice to know im not the only one to have done it, i know its really early but im wondering if hes started teething hes been funny with his bottles for quite a few days taking ages to finish and not sucking properly and hes spitting his dummy out to chomp on his hands and whinging sometimes when ive put the bottle in his mouth or dummy back in so im thinking his gums are sore, but i tried a number 2 teat so he didnt have to work so hard and he guzzled the whole lot in no time

Was quite impressed lastnight though i fed him put him down and he was asleep within 5 mins that was at 11pm and slept until 4am was back asleep by 4.30 woke up at 7.30 didnt even want feeding he just lay there grinning and gurgling, im so hoping this carries on :haha:

sounds like he's getting into a real good sleep pattern :) poor buby if it is his gums :( teething to start is evil. we found that baby Oragel worked wonders :) one of the lovely girls from these boards actually sent me over 2 tubes :)

sorry to hear about you nipping wee mans finger :( these things happen and he's not going to remember it anyways so don't feel bad :hugs:

Hey ladies

How are you all?? And those babies?? A massive congratulations to you new mummies!! And look at you guys that are still preggo, not too long to go, how exciting!!

Mindy, don't be scared chick, baby has to come out somehow and they will look after you, hopefully you will actually love the whole experience, I did and mine wasn't the easiest!!

Im so sorry I haven't been around .... I think babies must eat time ... especially now that Danny is a little older he needs more food, more entertaining and creates more washing!! We started having some really good sleepy nights but a week or so ago it all went a bit wrong and have to get up more for him ... combo of teething, hunger, leaky nappy, turning around etc! Found him wedged sideways in his cot the other night, not sure how he even got there!!

Anyway, tell me all your news, sorry I haven't had time to read back through all the pages, there is so much chat, if you wouldn't mind doing me a quick update Id really appreciate it!!:blush:

Here is a little piccy of Danny eating!! He is a real porker .... he is 19 lb now and in 6-9 month clothes already :headspin:

Hope you UK ladies are keeping safe in the snow ... or rather ice this morning :hugs:

xxxx

Attachments

• 458309_10151328870859039_828898819_o.jpg
    458309_10151328870859039_828898819_o.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Great to see you Clo :hugs: glad your all doing well and Danny is just as scrummy as ever :cloud9: x

ah wow 4 months already! hehe he's a little cutie! doesn't look 19lbs. that's what pixie was at the age of one :haha:

hi ladies, lovely to hear from you clo thankyou for the pics hes as gorgeous as ever,time has flown im craping myself when it comes to giving birth trying to blank it out lol

miggins i love your new aviator i dont get facebook so missing out on all your pics dam
hows everyone else hope your all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->