Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Mindy it sounds a little like braxton hicks maybe? I'm not entirely sure, but if you ever are concerned please just contact your MW :hugs:

How's everyone today? X

Thanks MMM :) It is probably just BH. It seems like the pain and pressure down has been constant since yesterday afternoon (when I am up and around, not so much when I am sitting - although just as I am typing this it is happening... :wacko:) I don't really know, it could have been longer than that because I don't really notice much when I am working :dohh: If it doesn't calm down after a rest today I will call my doctor. (I wish we had mw's here!)

I'm pretty good, Kelly, thanks :) Not much change in the issues, but at least I slept pretty well last night.

How are you ladies doing?

I hope you are all well :flow:

Oh, the top story when I just turned on the news this morning was the helicopter crash in London. That is so sad! I hope you and yours are all safe and sound!

its horrid isnt it i rang my brother to make sure he was ok as this is where he works but all safe and sound, i will watch the news for the update on what happened

Re-done dresser/change table

Attachments

• small dresser.jpg
    small dresser.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
They're lovely Mindy I love them. Can't wait to see your finished nirsery! X

love the diapers mindy and that dresser is so nice cant wait to see the finished nursery xx

Thanks guys :)

I hope you are all well :flow:

Off to work now :) Hope you all have a great day!

Hi ladies Mindy living the pucs Hun. Hope you had. Goo day at work.

Day assessment went well this morning bp is behaving no protein in my urine. Was hooked up to the deal monitor for ages though as little miss decided it was sleepy time and they like to see variations so I had to wake her up. It was actually nice just to lie back andlisten to her for 40 mins. It's so relaxing. After that my day turned hectic, paying for Emily's bedroom furniture and ranging delivery. Then chasing up solicitors and changing addresses at the bank etc. I finally sat down after 9pm. I have promised myself I need to slow down. Let Chris take over. Cannot wait for it to be this time tomorrow.....tucked up in bed in our new house. Then to start the nursery.

Wow Debzie! Super busy! I hope you are able to relax this weekend in your new house! :happydance:

I'm really glad that your bp came back good today. I bet it was so great to listen to your little missy for that long <3 I can't remember, do you have any names picked out yet?

I did have a good day at work, thanks :) I am subbing for my friend who is a sole charge teacher with only 2 students in the whole school. It is always a great day. The drive there was nice and clear and I didn't see any moose :haha: Also, I think I figured out why my tummy has been so tender lately. It is because when I am at work I will sit next to the students and then lean towards them to help them. I slouch and squish my tummy and that is what is hurting. Also, I noticed that when I drive I am slouching some. Today I made a conscious effort not to slouch and even though I caught myself doing it sometimes I did better and am not hurting so much today. :)

I hope you are all doing well and are having a good evening :flow:

Glad your BP stayed down Debz :) fingers crossed today goes smoothly for you!

Mindy that's good you've figured the pain out! When will you stop working? X

hey girls - just a quick pop in :)

how is everyone doing?! Debzie, glad your bp is behaving and no trace of Protein has been found :) moving house is so stressful isn't it! at least you'll be able to start the nursery :D will you have to carpet etc... or is that already all done for you? because that's half the battle in decorating a room hehe

t_s at least you have now pinpointed the cause of your sore tum! I'd say get a support band but i don't think that'd do much would it? :S

my baby is almost 2 months old now :( how did that happen so quickly :cry:

2 weeks?! Eekkk it flies by doesn't it pichi :hugs:

I've got my emergency GTT today ... not looking forward to it! I hate lucozade normally never mind on an empty stomach! Hopefully I will get the results today x

with the GTT it wasn't lucozade i got (wish it was) it was this sugary stuff from a carton :haha: it's not that bad though :)

yeah, time is going too quick :( he's 2 months and Pixie has her application to pre-school in!

That's what I thought but a friend of mine who had it done in April had lucozade at the same hospital so I'm hoping that's all it is :lol:

When will Pixie start preschool? Next January? x

her anti-preschool year will start December 3rd because she's 3 in November... scary stuff!

i hope so! she is more than ready for it anyway. the plan today is bake some biscuits and she's asking for her baking apron haha (made her one out of 1 of my old ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->