Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I agree, you'll just get on with it when the time comes!

Thanks ladies for the compliments on Danny, I think he is cute but then i am rather biased!!!

xxxx

Pichi, I don't wear contacts, I don't have glasses either. The last time I had my eyes checked the dr said I had a slight prescription but he said it wasn't enough to make me want to wear glasses. It is time for me to get a check up again so I may have a bit more of a prescription now. I will make an appt. Maybe it will be after baby comes anyway since I am not sure when the eye doctor comes to our town.

I hope you are well :flow:

Hi Clobo! How are you? Danny is gorgeous! Such a cutie :)

I know I don't really have much to worry about when it comes to labour because it has to happen and there is nothing I can do to change it! :haha: I will get through it and I will be happy for it. It is just the unknown now that is making me worry. :haha:

Kelly, how are you today? I hope you are well :)

Mrs. M., I hope Louis had a better night last night. I hope you are feeling less "husk-y" today! :hugs:

MMM, I hope you are having a nice restful day. I hope you are feeling pretty good today :flow:

Hope, I hope your day is going better today. Are you getting settled in your new house?

I hope you are all well :) :flower:

I think maybe nesting is starting at my house. I have started washing diapers and getting all ready. I am thinking I might start packing my bags soon too. I had planned to get the decal up in the nursery this weekend but I didn't do much of anything yesterday. :haha: I might get a start on it this evening but I kind of doubt that too since Shawn has a lot of correcting to do for work. Hopefully we can get it done soon! Shawn has mid-term exams this week so maybe we will get a little time in the evenings. Although he will have tons of correcting for that too... :dohh: It is never ending! :wacko: Right now I am boiling inserts for the diapers so I can wash them and get them all ready. I am planning to start washing and sorting clothes soon too. Maybe this week or this weekend.

Have a great evening :)

Wow when did you get to 34 weeks Mindy!! :wacko: hope you had a lovely birthday!! :D

:happydance: for the nesting, would you like to come do mine too :winkwink: x

I know! Where the heck did the time go?? :wacko: :haha:

Sure, I'll be right over ;)

How are you today?

Glad you had a lovely day :)

I'm not too bad today, not looking forward to having to start the school runs again this week! X

I hope the school runs go nice and smoothly. Are you taking them or picking them up?

I'm picking them up, but I'm taking them on Wednesday as my friend's at work early so she's picking them up instead, at least I'm not having to rush to get them both up out and ready for 8.30 now as I can take Thomas to nursery anytime between 9 and 10 :) x

I'm glad you don't have to rush too much. :) I hope it all goes smoothly. Are you switching weekly with your friend?

No she's doing mornings now and I'm doing afternoons. I done mornings all last year so it seems fair especially as it will be a lot easier once babys here because I'm not rushing baby to have a fees before we go to school. I will be taking the kids in the morning for a couple of weeks in September as that's when Thomas starts nursery ... where's my baby gone?! X

That sounds like a fair agreement with your friend. :)

Time really flies, doesn't it?

It really does. Don't blink or you'll miss it honestly and I meant school not nursery! :lol: baby brain x

I can't believe how fast time goes when you have children. Clo is right, they eat time. I remember holding Edie when she was a tiny baby and wanting to freeze the moment because I knew it would be gone in a flash and I was right.
Mindy I hope you had a lovely birthday.
Ladies worried about labour - yes it does hurt but if all goes smoothly its really only the last few contractions that are horribly painful, the ones before that are almost a nice pain. And there is lots of pain relief available. I never had anything but gas and air with the final contraction with both mine due to my crazy quick labours but my friend was telling me yesterday how fantastic pethidine is. All you have to think is each contraction takes you closer to meeting your baby. As for the pushing, it's a brief, intense pain. I was terrified to push with Edie but it was over very quickly. She hurt more than Louis. He was very gentle on me, but his contractions seemed more painful. But if I could I would do it again.

Thank you Mrs. M. :) I had a great birthday.

I know it is silly to worry about labour. I am not so much worried about that now. I know I will get through it. I am more worried now about the bleeding afterwards... :dohh:

I hope you are all having a good evening :)

hope you had a great birthday mindy xxx
thanks miggins im guna keep them thoughts in my head makes me feel positive xx
hope all you ladies are ok xxx

The bleeding is nothing to worry about its just like an extended period! It's heavy for a day or two then it is quite light and it doesn't hurt. My bleeding has almost stopped this time, with Edie it lasted longer but wasn't a problem. The thing is, the whole experience is something that for the rest of your life you are going to remember with such joy and happiness so be excited about it! I felt like I'd properly earnt my stripes as a woman once I had my own birth story to tell.
I have another bloody cold. Am I ever going to stop feeling like crap?

Thanks Kelly :) I hope you are well :flow:

Thank you Mrs. M. :) I just always think the worst so I am a little stressed about heamoraging . I can't spell that word. :shy: I have to stop thinking that way.

I hope you are well. :flower:

Well, off to work again. This is definitely my last week...

I hope you all have a good day :flow:

:hugs: Hope work goes ok Mindy.

:hugs: Mrs M hope it shifts soon!

How's everyone else?

I'm not liking this snow at all :grr: x

I'm with you on that one MMM. I can't stand the bloody stuff! Having a day in the house today as both children and me have colds, and I don't want to go anywhere in this, plus I'm persevering with potty training. We had our first ever dry day yesterday - it only actually involved one wee on the potty as she had a long nap and I obviously put her nappy on for that, but we did go for a walk and she kept her pants dry the whole time she was awake and that's a great start so I really want to build on that. I may even keep her off Playgroup tomorrow I will see how we get on today.

Hope the bugs leave you alone soon hun. Keep all of you indoors to get rid of them!

Well I am absolutely ecstatic at the moment! :happydance: My GTT came back fine, my bile acids have gone from 164 to 4, liver function from 53 to 20! Bile acids need to be under 10 for MW led care and liver function under 30 so I'm really hoping when I see the consultant next they might think about transferring me to MW led care! X

wicked news mmm brill, i 3rd that on the snow i blooming hate it all the hens waters are frozen every morning so double the work grrrrrrrrr
hope you get better soon miggins you really have been poorly lately hope you get better soon xx
well i had my flu jab and whooping cough(lol think thats spelt wrong) my bloody arm feels like its guna fall off,done some more painting today nearly done really starting to look nice now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->