Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

It's bad enough that the rabbit's water bottle is frozen on a morning too! :lol:

I remember when I had my flu jab my arm ached afterwards too!! I'll be due to get my WC jab soon too x

Mmm that's brilliant news!! I hope you get transferred back to mw led care.
Kelly, my arm was sore for about 3 days with my jab!
Massive success with potty training today! She was playing this morning and suddenly said "I need a wee", marched into the living room, pulled out her potty and took her trousers and pants down and sat on the potty and did the wee. She did this 3 or 4 times today, I'm thrilled. Still yet to master a poo but hopefully we will get there. May risk sending her to play group in pants tomorrow.
I put this on Facebook but for non Facebook friends here is Louis pulling a hilarious "building up to filling a nappy" face
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/89B43C38-465D-4FDA-BD7B-1A352A6D95F8-5412-000005905FEDFA2C.jpg

Oh wow well done Edie! That's brilliant!

Awww he is adorable Mrs M :cloud9: Can you PM me your FB addrss so I can add you :) Will you be selling on Louis old clothes as I'd love that sleepsuit :winkwink: :lol: x

Yey go edie :happydance: its mad how excited we get over a wee :haha:
Louis is sooo adorable

Mrs mmm great news on your liver results

Kelly i remember when i had the whooping cough vaccine it felt like id been punched in the arm for days :haha:

Well kieron was doing great from about 8/9pm would sleep for about 5/6 hours, but now his gums are really sore he keeps knocking his dummy out to chomp on his hands then crying because he wants his dummy so hes not sleeping to well and taking about an hour to go to sleep after being fed, thought i had a couple more months until this :haha:, i know i should start going to sleep when he does but i love having some chill time on my own when theyre both in bed

Mrs. M., I hope you and the kiddies feel better soon :hugs: what a great job, Edie! That picture is awesome! Louis is awesome!

MMM, that is the best news!! Yay! I hope you get your hb.

Kelly, are the chickens outside? We had super cold weather last week. It was -29 with the windchill! It is supposed to be cold like that again tonight :( I hope you are staying warm! I hope your arms feel better soon.

Hope, poor little Kieron. I hope you have a better night tonight. It seems so early for teething.

I hope you are all good :flow: I am at the salon now getting my hair done for the last time before baby comes. Eek! Time is flying!!

Hope :hugs: for Kieron, poor little man.

Sounds lovely Mindy, enjoy! When is your last day of work, Wednesday? X

Thursday :happydance:

I wasn't supposed to work today but my friend mc'd yesterday. :cry: I feel so terrible. She was 7 weeks. I'm so so sad for her. I went into sub for her but I have to work at another school for the next 3 days. I planned for another sub for her for tomorrow.

miggins that pic is fantastic he makes your heart melt excellent news about edie bloody brilliant.
mindy its not that cold here i think the coldest its been is two years ago and it was -18 mind you im working out in it all the time it does get you down sometimes. i have the most horrid symptom which ive had since 6 weeks gross phlem in my throat makes me gag and flickers in my throat every time i swallow its soooo hrrid im not a smoker so dont know why ive been blessed,its getting worse i just cant get rid.
hope love your new aviator always giggle as imagine all the ladies turning laptops/phones upside down lol

-18 is so cold! I can't imagine working out in it!! Brrrrrr!

Sorry about the phlegm :( that really sucks. That is probably the worst part of having a cold and you have it for no reason (Well, except for you are pregnant!). I hope you feel better soon.

So sorry about your friend Mindy. A friend of mine has just had her second loss, and you just feel so desperately sad for them don't you.
Mmm I will be selling on some of Louis things but I can't part with that sleepsuit unfortunately, it was Edie's and it was her coming home from hospital outfit! I'm sure you can get one on eBay though, it's from Mamas and Papas "Zeddy and Parsnip" range. I decorated the nursery in Zeddy and parsnip for Edie. I love it!

So sorry for your friend Mindy :(

Kelly phlegm is the worst especially when pregnant :hugs:

Mrs M please PM me when your selling :flower: Totally understand we kept Caitlin's coming home outfit too x

You are right, Mrs. M., a good way to describe it. So desperately sad. :cry: I was crying on the phone with her last night. Her first pregnancy went great. I really wish this didn't happen to her.

I will do Mmm. Are you friends with anyone on here on Facebook? I will add you that way. You won't be able to add me unless we have mutual friends, my privacy settings are too high.

Mine are the same Mrs M :lol: I'm friends with Mindy though if that helps will PM you my name x

I think my belly dropped last week. I have had lots of pressure down and I have to pee every 10 minutes it seems. Haha!

Please excuse the bad pictures and the bare belly, but what do you think? 33 weeks and 34 weeks (pink shirt). (Also, please excuse the broken tv that is STILL in our living room! It is over 120 lb and Shawn can't lift it on his own because it is too big to fit his arms around it and he won't let me help him!)

Attachments

• cropped 33 weeks bare.jpg
    cropped 33 weeks bare.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cropped 34 weeks bare.jpg
    cropped 34 weeks bare.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Yes that's definitely dropped. Lucky thing mine didnt drop until about 39 weeks!!! Looking great Mindy, really well.

def dropped mindy ill add a latest one today and you mmm latest pic xx

I just posted one yesterday in my journal Kelly :lol: I'll post it up here too. How are you today? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->