Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

24+6 bump :flower:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy269/MissMummyMoo/233BC236-28EF-41E8-8E67-3DD813B59DBE-2853-000001FDC169E334.jpg x

Thanks ladies :) I knew it felt different. Do you think it could mean I could go early?

I am really looking forward to your picture Kelly :)

MMM, your picture is awesome. You look great. :)

Mrs. M., you are lucky you didn't drop until then! It is uncomfy. Haha!

Hope you are all well :flow:

Off to work. 2 days after today :happydance:

t_s you may well go early but it just means he's getting in position :)

mmm what a neat bump you have there! same with you t_s :D *rubs tum* i miss mine :(

EDIT: forgot to say it does look like you have dropped Mindy :thumbsup:

I agree with Pichi hun, you may go early but it's just him getting his head locked into the pelvis ready for his entrance into the world :lol:

Thank you but I feel HUGE!

:hugs: Pichi I know I am going to feel the same after this one, it's lovely to have them here with us but it's also lovely to feel their movements and kicks :( x

yeah, i'm going to have to be a super good girl if i want another :haha: realistically though for us 2 is ample. I just love being pregnant :blush:

I miss the kicks so much. And I know I will never be pregnant again so it is a bit sad! Mindy I was much more comfortable after my bump dropped, I carried so high I could hardly breathe!
Mmm that's a lovely bump! Oooh major bump envy!
Louis has gained 9 oz in 8 days, he is now 8lb 3. A pound and an ounce more than when he was born and an ounce lighter than Edie's birthweight.

mmm you have a lovely bump xxx
i recon just the one for me ill be 40 when little man arrives so recon ill be too old by the time i think about it again when i had the whooping jab yesterday the nurse gave me the leaflet with all the reactions dosage etc and on it it says do not give to pregnant women wtf now im worried for peanut
miggins brilliant news on weight gain
hi pichi how are you?
hope all you ladies are ok xxxxxxx

Love all these bump pics, so jealous i really miss bein preg and miss my bump, its sad thinkin i may never be again but really not sure if i could do 3 :haha: oh wants his little girl

Yey on louis weight gain mrs m thats fab

Kieron is now back on track with his weight he was 10lb 12oz two weeks ago and was 12lb 4oz today couldnt believe it a pound and a half in 2 weeks

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I think I am more uncomfortable now that my belly had dropped. I feel so much pressure down all the time and I am getting more BH. :wacko: Breathing is good, though! ;)

To be completely honest I am not sure if I will miss my bump. :( I am happy to be pregnant but I think I will be even happier when the kiddo is here! Also, I want my body back to myself. But, feeling the wiggles and kicks is wonderful. <3

I am not sure if we will have a second. If we do, I really think we will end up trying sooner rather than later.

Mrs. M., that is great news on Louis' weight gain!

Hope, that is great for Kieron too!

Kelly, I'm sure they wouldn't give the whooping cough shot if it is bad for pregnant ladies. I'm sure peanut is doing great in there!

Hi Pichi and MMM :) I have a feeling that I might go early. I don't know why. I always felt that we will meet our kiddo in the middle of Feb. :)

I asked my mom how long she was in labour for. For me she was induced and was in labour for 13 hours. With my sister she went to the hospital when her contractions started and 20 minutes after she got there my sister arrived! Eek! I know that it doesn't mean anything for me but it makes me nervous! Maybe I will deliver at our hospital anyway :)

:haha: ive tried everything to turn it the right way even turned the actual pic on my ipad upside down and it still went the wrong way :haha: ill have to go on the laptop and see of i can change it that way

Hello ladies we haven't got Internet access as yet so I'm on my phone and the signal is poor. The move on Friday was stressful as was Saturday trying to unpack. Lowly but surely we re getting there. Chris even put the cot overhear okay so I hopefully will have a nursery by tomorrow. My bp is behaving. Saw the consultant on Monday whom has no concerns at present. Day assessment thurs then see him again Monday. The following week which will by th day before my due dat he will examine me to see how ready I am. That s always a frightening thought. He examined me when I was pregnant iwith Emily and he has hands like shovels. The thought of tht may start labour sooner lol. I'm feeling so uncomfortable at the moment and have such an irritating tickly cough. Pulled all my stomach coughing. So that's me.

Sorry fir the selfish post will catch up properly when we have Internet. X

Big :hugs: Debz. Now you can slow down for a bit!! Glad that the consultant went well too :) x

:hugs: Debzie :hugs: I'm sorry you are so busy :( I hope things settle down with the house soon.

I'm really glad that you are going to get the nursery set up soon. :)

I'm so happy to hear that your bp is still doing well :happydance: I hope your cough goes away soon.

Thanks ladies. I've ten my stomach muscles laughing ended up going to my GP last night still won't give me anything though ar simple li cuts ans paracetamol. Went to day assessment today bp still fine and little miss is happy.

It seems quiet in here again. I hope you are all well :)

I have my baby shower tomorrow. I am looking forward to it but I am also apprehensive. I feel so weird that they are throwing a party for me just to give us gifts. :wacko: I really appreciate my friend doing this for me (with the help of my mom through distance). I hope I don't cry. :dohh:

Awww it'll be lovely Mindy! I hope you have a lovely time, baby shower's aren't very popular over here, I'd love to have one :( X

I'm sorry they aren't popular over there. It is too bad that you didn't have any :( I think it will be fun, but it is going to be very weird being the centre of attention. I don't usually do much to draw attention to myself :haha:

How are you doing today?

Hoe you have a good time Mindy. One of the girls at work is having one but that's the first one I have known over here.

Well nursery is getting there Chris put the cot together then when I went to put the bedding in realised that he had put the posts in The wrong way around so you couldn't adjust the height. Cue some swearing on his part. Its fixed now will post pics when it's finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->