Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi Kelly :)

How are you today?

I'm doing good. Tried another solution for sleeping last night and it worked pretty good. Poor Shawn won't fit in the bed with me and all my pillows soon. :haha:

try explain would love some tips i struggle to sleep i get pain in my left shoulder and my left hip where im always lying on my left side lol.
its wierd the movement has changed recently its more like rolls few kicks here and there

Baby is running out of room! :) I don't get as many kicks now either. When I do get them my stomach really pops out! It is really funny looking. I have a lot of rolling back and forth too. You can watch his little bum move from one side to the other under my ribs. It pokes out my tummy and slowly moves from one side to the other. Freaks Shawn out! :haha:

I have a snoogle so I always keep that so that it goes down my back when I am on my left side. The top hooks around so I can put my head on it and the bottom hooks around to go between my legs and under my bump for support. I pull it tight from the top and bottom to get it nice and snug behind my back. That is usually how I sleep but since I have been having so much pain in my left hip I keep waking up on my back. I have been trying to keep the pillow tucked under my right hip (because that is the way I end up rolling when my hip hurts) to keep me from laying flat on my back. But, I still end up scooting the pillow out of the way. :wacko: Last night I took a regular pillow and tucked it under the long part of the snoogle and that really propped it up so I couldn't scoot it out of the way and I couldn't lay very flat at all. It worked quite well. Only problem I had was getting up to pee! :haha: Since I sleep on the right side of the bed the pillows are all lined up down the edge of the bed so I have to figure out how to sit up (so hard with this belly!! :haha:) and then I have to climb over my mountain of pillows. Haha!

If my explanation is bad let me know and I will take a picture of my pillow set up :)

i got ya i havent got a snoogle but kinda arrange 4 pillows around myself lol poor oh doesnt stand a chance getting near me lol.
Did you get a tens machine recon im guna get one my midwife said there good there very cheap on ebay like a tener, wonder if there all the same or stronger ones to buy

I decided to give paint a try... I am not a good artist! Please don't laugh :haha: I think that you could totally do something similar with regular pillows.

I have decided against the tens machine. I hope that it wasn't a mistake. That is a great price for you to get one!!

Attachments

• pillow arrangement.jpg
    pillow arrangement.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
wicked pic fanks xxxxx what made you deciede against the tens machine?

Just because I would have to order one and who knows how long it will take to get to me. Usually things take 3 weeks up to 6 or more since we live in the middle of nowhere. :haha: I know I could have done it earlier but I am really good at procrastinating. :dohh:

I think Pink was planning on using a tens machine but not sure if she did. I was thinking about using one but like Mindy I take procrastination to an art form. Being as I wasn't offered any pain relief at all because the bloody midwives didnt think I was in labour until Louis' head was hanging out of me I kind of wish I had.

Great pic Mindy :lol:

I must admit I did love my TENS machine but its each to their own.

How's everyone? X

I did hire a tens but never got to use it as not allowed due to the other machines in the room (electrical interference) couldn't even use my ipod!

I should have taken you up on your offer to mail me one, MMM. I am just such a procrastinator. Haha! Oh well, I'll have to do it without now. If we decide to have a second I will get my butt in gear faster... Like at the beginning of third tri! :haha:

Hey, I thought I did a pretty good job with that picture! :haha:

I hope you are all well today :)

I am babysitting my friends little girl ALL BY MYSELF. Hahaha! I already had to change her diaper. It was so poopy! Not too bad for a first diaper change :wacko: :haha:

:rofl: I wish I was a procrastinator but I'm way too organised :lol: baby has everything now apart from the car seat base and nursery decorations/bedding :haha:

How's everyone today? X

I am not procrastinating about the stuff for baby, thankfully. We are pretty much all set except I still need to cut and sew the wipes. Not too much left to do :)

I am so sleepy today. I am hoping I don't fall asleep when Azelyn goes down for her nap! I won't let myself. :haha:

How are you today?

wow thats good ladies i have to get an angel care monitor and buy curtains for the nursery then get bits pieces for my hospital bag then im all set is it too early to get excited as i really am lol

It's not too early at all, Kelly! :)

I have nothing for my bag at all. I don't even know what to pack. :dohh: Well, I know what I need but I don't know what clothes to pack. :wacko: I know I really should have it at least started by now. Procrastinating again.

How are you today Kelly?

im ok very tired but that seems to be the norm now im not sure what to buy to give birth in any suggestions ladies?

I'm doing good today thanks Mindy although I just got stuck in the bath :blush:

I haven't bothered with a baby monitor this time. We did with Caitlin and Thomas but now we don't really feel we need one. Baby will be downstairs with us till we go to bed then he'll be in our room. We may get one when he's a little bigger x

Kelly if you have an old nighty or any nightie thats what i wore and course its not to early to get excited, im excited for you all cant wait to see all the new babies

Hope your all well :flower:

Kelly I got a cheap nightshirt from Peacocks I think I paid less than £6 for it. Wear anything you don't mind getting blood on!

Like the others said I used a nighty I think I used the same one with Thomas and will be this time too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->