Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

What a nice trip to B and B this is. Just seen news of 2 bfp's, Ummi and Dodger, and news of a rainbow baby born to one of the recurrent miscarriage girls. So glad I popped on tonight!

Yey to the rainbow baby and the new bfps its so nice to goingback to the other thread and seeingnew bfps

If anyone wishes to add me to facebook just look for jill holmes my 3 boys are my profile pic oh has ryan and kieron on his knee

Oh, Mrs. M.!! That is wonderful news :happydance:

I am going to have to shop for my hospital bag. :wacko: I don't really have any clothes to take with me. I don't wear nightgowns so I have to get something like that. I also have to get some tank tops (I'm not sure what you guys would call them, sleeveless shirts) that will hopefully allow for easy bf'ing. I also have to get some underwear that I will be tossing after and maternity pads... so basically everything I need for my bag! :dohh: :haha: Oh, I also only just ordered some nursing bras yesterday so hopefully they will be here in time!

MMM, I'm sorry you got stuck in the bath. :( I am sorry you are having so much pain. :hugs:

Kelly, I'm sorry you are so tired. I know just what it is like. I like to think that it is preparing us for what is to come with our LO's.

My tummy is tender again today. It is from babysitting today. I sat on the floor most of the day with Azelyn. I had quite a few BH's today too. :wacko: Also, having a 17 month old climbing all over me didn't help! :haha: She is pretty small for her age, though, so that is a plus at least! Haha! It was a fun day! Lots of reading of the same books over and over and over and over and over... :haha:

Aww glad you had a lovely time babysitting Mindy :) Your a natural :winkwink:

I've done my errands for this morning so now I'm chilling until I have to pick T up from nursery! X

Thanks for saying that MMM. :) I really feel far from being a natural but it is nice to know I can spend all day with a kiddo and come out alive at the other end! :haha:

I hope you are able to rest up well until you have to pick up your little man :) How is your pelvis today?

Hope, I tried to find you on FB but I think I will have to have a look on my computer rather than my phone. :) I hope you are well :)

I think I am going to have to teach one of my doggies to tell the time. He got me up 15 minutes before the alarm to go out just now. :wacko: I was awake anyway, but he only wanted to go out so he could get more "go to sleep" treats. He is too smart for his own good sometimes!

(typing on my phone is a pain in the backside!! :dohh:)

:lol: It's good you can get some practice in before little man comes, I wish I'd had some experience first :haha:

Pelvis is being naughty again today :grr: so I'm resting until I need to pick T up at 1.30 x

I don't know if one day really counts as much practice :haha: But, I will take it!

I really hope the rest now will ease up the pain a little :hugs:

Well, it's official. Shawn and I are sick. I was trying to shrug it off for a few days now but, nope, I'm sick. :( It is just a cold but still no fun.

Hello ladies

That's great news mrsmigg so need to catch up on my threads.

Miss ok sorry your having a bad say and I can empathise with getting stuck in the bath, rest up Hun.

Mindy his hope you feel better soon I will try and find the list of stuff in my hospital bag.

Hi everyone else.

Arm bp us behaving had a sweep on Monday on examination I was 2cm dilated cervix is still long but soft. Had what I think was. She yesterday an today. Loads of (tmi) thick mucus but t wasn't tinged with blood. Ad nightly pains since but nothing much.

Thanks Debzie :) I would love to see what you packed!

How exciting how close you are!!! I can't wait to see a picture of your new little girlie. <3 I am so happy to hear that your bp is still doing well.

This is taken from my journal.

Looked on the first tri thread which is good plus the mothercare site.

Because all my newborn clothes are different sizes I decided to pack some up to 7lb some to 9lb and the 10lb ones so my list is as follows.

Comfy tracks and black top to come home in.
Big knickers x5
Nursing bra and pads.
One black nighty and a navy one to labour in and another to change into so that's three in all.
Maternity pads plus the Kotex night pads as I would recommend them for when your waters go.
Some disposable briefs.
Cereal bars and lucozade.
Toiletry bag and dark towel.

Baby's bag
Four sleepsuits and vests
Scratch mits
First outfit with hat
Coming home outfit
Muslins x3.
Snowsuit.
A dog that Emily bought the baby.

Then the change bag with nappies etc in.

Hope it helps. X

Thank you so much! That is super helpful :)

I am washing the baby's things right now. I keep seeing all the little outfits that I want to take to the hospital. :haha: I will have no problem packing his bag.

No problem Hun it took me ages to ack mine and repackage it when I wanted to make sure. Problem is now ts that long since I packed it I cannot remember was in it lol.

Haha! That is funny :)

I won't have that problem since I really won't be able to pack mine until next week. :dohh:

I tried a TENS machine with my first, hated it- I did not enjoy being electrocuted in addition to being in labour :haha: Some people swear by them, but I swear at them.

Here is a pic of a smiley thumb sucking Big Fella :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSCN9293.jpg
    DSCN9293.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
He is a real sweetie, but VERY loud in the night when we go to bed! Happy loud, not upset loud, I find it adorable but my other 2 are getting a little taste of what it is like to have disturbed sleep! I think its lovely that he finds bedtime to be so much fun he needs to vocalize loudly about it :haha:

Hi everyone,
My name is Marcy last year I had a molor pregnancy which only ends in a dnc.
I currently I'm four days late with other early signs I'm afraid to know for sure knowing that there's a chance it could happen again.
Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->