Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

sorry i must have unsubscribed from here! How are all you lovelys getting on?

tenzin is so cute! Cant believe how quick these babies are growing!!

Welcome marcy to our little group.

Our mantra has been to take each day as it comes and celebrate each milestone. Today you are pregnant and deal with tomorrow's events as they arrive. We all struggled and continue to struggle but have found that doing it together makes things easier. I really hope this is your rainbow.

Hi pichi good to hear from you.

Afm. Up most of the night with mild to moderate contractions comin every hour or so. Then they stopped at 6am. Had one since. Went back to bed after getting Emily ready for school and got up at lunch time. Feeling sore now with some backache just hoping that this is he start.

Welcome Mercy. I echo 100% what Debzie has said. I don't know where I would be without these lovely ladies.

Hi Pichi :)

Ooooooooh, Debzie!! How exciting!!! I hope this is it. Good luck :happydance:

Guess what?! Guess what?! Guess what?! I finally got my butt in gear (nesting, maybe??) and I got all the baby's things washed and sorted yesterday and that lead to me getting Finn's bag packed AND mine! Wooooo! :haha: The only things I don't have packed in my bag right now are the things I need to buy when I go into town next Wednesday.

This is what I have in Finn's bag:

2 warm sleepers with hats
2 newborn sized sleepers
2 0-3 month sleepers
2 cute little hats my mom knit
a fuzzy sweater
a fuzzy going home outfit
some socks (in case he has his mommy's feet!)
2 receiving blankets (similar to muslin clothes)
some disposable diapers and baby wipes (I will start with the cloth diapers when we get home)
I also have the carseat ready to go in the car and a warm bunting bag (I think that is what it is called!) that has a slot for the carseat straps to go through. I am also making a blanket for the carseat as soon as the blanket comes out of the dryer. :)

Oh, we are also getting a special little stuffie for him when we go shopping on Wednesday.

Should I add some undershirts to put under the sleepers? I have some long sleeve ones and short sleeve ones. What do you think? Is there anything that I am forgetting?

For my bag:

I have still to buy maternity pads, travel sized toiletries, a night gown for delivery, 2 pairs of yoga pants, and some tank tops

Right now I have:

some pj pants
2 t-shirts
1 long sleeve shirt
1 pair of yoga pants
1 cardigan
1 hoodie
slippers
underwear that I am ok with tossing
some warm socks and some less warm socks (did I mention I get cold feet... :haha:)
breast pads
lanolin cream
some gluten free snacks
I didn't put drinks in my bag because I plan to drink water - I am not really a fan of juice or Gatorade or anything like that

I will put some nursing bras in when they come in the mail. Hopefully they will get here in time! I am thinking I will pack one that is like a sports bra and one with formed cups for coming home. :)

Is there anything else I should add to that one?

I am going to get Shawn to pack a bag this afternoon.

Thanks guys! :flower:

Oh, I am going for a scan today :) My doctor has been telling me he wanted me to get a growth scan since about 30 weeks. It is just his routine to get one last scan at the end to check growth and estimate size. I am really looking forward to it. It is in about 3 hours. :happydance:

How are you all today?

great news your getting sorted mindy how did todays scan go? did you get a pic

Hi everyone,
My name is Marcy last year I had a molor pregnancy which only ends in a dnc.
I currently I'm four days late with other early signs I'm afraid to know for sure knowing that there's a chance it could happen again.
Any advice?

Hi there :hugs: Sorry for your loss. The chance of a molar happening again is very small, and I presume you will be watched closely just incase...all you can do is take one day at a time. There is a lot of support here to help you get through wobbles. :hugs:

Thanks Kelly :) I am proud of me for being so prepared :haha: Usually I am not this prepared for anything!

I did get some pictures from today but it was really hard to get good ones since he is so far down. I will try to remember to post one. She tried really hard to get a good picture (she actually hurt my tummy a little from pressing so hard) but Finn just wouldn't cooperate. :haha: The estimated weight is 4 lb 14 oz.

How are you today?

yes im fine we are just putting curtain rods up in peanuts room and ive ordered the curtains off ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/37074836...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648

these are the ones i bought

Those are so nice, Kelly! :)

I don't have curtains in our nursery. I have white blinds that seem to look ok for now. I really have no idea what to do for curtains. Actually...while I am sitting here typing this, maybe I do have curtains that will work. I have some nice green ones that should go well :) Yay! Thanks for helping me work that out, Kelly!

How are all you ladies today?

I am sicker today :( Boooooo. My throat is bad and I can't talk well. I am not sure if you guys watched the show Friends, but Shawn keeps asking me to sing Smelly Cat in Phoebe's sexy voice. :haha: Hopefully this is the worst that it will get and I will start feeling better soon. If not I will probably have to go to the doctor. Blah!

Yay!! Double digits are so exciting! I remember posting that :) Time really flies!

Debzie, how are you doing today?? I really hope that was it for you last night and you are snuggling both your girls today. :)

sure can sooooooooooooooooo excited scared lots of emotions mindy you guna drink rasberry leaf tea when its nearer?

I'm not really sure what to do about that. I have to drive at least 2 hours (depending on the weather) to get to the hospital. I don't really want anything that will speed up labour. I am completely ok something that might bring labour on sooner, though! :haha:

Are you planning to use RLT?

Sorry ladies I'm still hanging in here. Spent the day with my mam shopping for stuff for the house bought too many cushions whoops I love cushions. Chris decorated the lounge while we were out. It's looking more like home now. Maybe tats what I'm waiting for my nest being finished lol.

not sure mindy think ill give it a go i dont want to go over 40 lol
hey debz glad you had a good day shopping cant wait for your lo to be here xx
ladies are there any disadvantages rlt?

I tred it from 36 weeks but it increased my Braxton hicks ten fold to the pint hey were uncomfortable. Was then told I shouldn't A&E it as I have had a previous c section. Try it Hun I think most women get only benefits from it.

I used RLT with both mine Caitlin was 4 days early and Thomas 3 days late! I think it's just meant to help strengthen your uterus to help with the connections :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->