Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Soon, Debzie :) I can't wait for your LO to be here! I guess you feel the same! :)

Oh my gosh, my head feels like it is going to explode. :( It started hurting a few hours ago and is getting worse. I had a shower and it really helped but as soon as I got out it got bad again. I think it is my sinuses. It really hurts. I don't know what to do to get relief. My usual cures aren't working. :cry:

I hope you are all having a good evening :flow:

Ugh Mindy I feel your pain. Have you tried pressure point massage? Get your hubby to press really hard (not so hard it hurts) with both thumbs in a line from between your eyebrows up to your hairline, 3 times and then smooth over to drain away fluid. Then with his middle fingers press on top of your cheekbones and underneath, and under your brow bone next to the bridge of your nose. If this doesn't make sense try googling facial pressure point massage.

Thanks Mrs. M. :) I will have to get him to give it a try. Although, it sounds pretty painful right now. :(

I am also freaking myself out that it is pre-eclampsia. :( I have no other symptoms and my bp has always been good (on the lowish side). Also, I definitely have a sinus thing going on (trying to tell myself it is not another sinus infection) Blah! Darn paranoia.

I'm sure it's not pre eclampsia. Do you have swollen feet? The pressure point massage doesn't hurt it should feel good. You could also get him to work on your sinus points on your feet which are the underneaths of all your small toes (all toes but big toes) do this by pressing hard with the thumb. This may hurt.

Thank you. I have no swelling, nothing else but this darn headache. But I am a worrier. :wacko:

Thank you for the tips. I am going to ask him now. I am worried the pressure on my head will hurt because it is so tender right now :(

How are you doing?

aw hun hope the sinus pain goes away. Would one of those steam masks help? Probably not so much :(

get better soon xx

ah its nearly time for more babies to be born into this thread (mostly boys too haha) cannot wait :D

Thanks :) I am feeling MUCH better today. Still congestion and post nasal drip (eww) but my throat is feeling much better and my migraine is gone. Yay!! I am not really sure what a steam mask is but I did have a hot shower and that worked wonders while I was in there! I am using saline spray for my nose and it is really helping too. I guess they all do the same thing :)

I got Shawn to press all those points you suggested, Mrs. M. and the feet ones really helped, I think. The spots under my pinkie toes were actually quite tender. After he pressed all the pressure points I rested on the couch for a while with the heating pad on my shoulders and after about an hour or so I really started feeling better. Thank you SO much for the tips!!

More babies!! Yay! Debzie is SOOOOOOON!! With a little girlie <3 Then me and then Kelly!! Holy cow, where did the time go??

How is everyone today? I hope you are all well today :)

Glad your feeling better today Mindy.

No news with me. Very restless night was Laing the floors wishing I had her here. Today I'm feeling calmer.

Hi ladies!
Glad to see you all here!
Some of you may already from the ttcal thread that, thank God, I got my bfp on monday. I am now 15 dpo and am trying the PMA so I just join you and see how it goes from there.

Very happy to see that lots of you are almost there!
And congrats to all of you who have got their rainbow in their arms already!!

xxx

hi ummi massive congrats this thread helped me heaps and continues to do so welcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hows everyone?

Hi Ummi! SO very glad to see you here. Gotta try really hard to keep that PMA all the way :D Congratulations!! :happydance:

I'm doing pretty good today, thanks Kelly :) How are you?

yeah not bad started getting bh today at least thats what i think they are lol

Ts glad your feeling a lot better

Welcome ummi :flower: pma all the way

Im pooped had my 7 year old neices party this afternoon a bouncy castle and roller disco havent been on roller skates since i was a kid and managed to fall over :haha: poor ryan was the youngest and smallest there and there wasnt any skates to fit him then when he went on the bouncy castle a load of older kids piled on top of him so he was scared to go on after that, there was a lad about 18 supposed to be watching it making sure there wasnt to many kids on at one time and to stop them being daft but no he pulled a chair in front of it and sat glued to his mobile so eventually my sisters oh went up and told him to watch the kids instead of his phone, kieron and ryan are both in bed now so i think im going to have a nice bath then go and chill on the settee with sean

Thx kelly and ts! I knew this thread would be a good place to be in with all of you!!
I think I had my first wobble day 2 days ago, bizzarely I started to feel quite nervous and found that I couldn't breath properly. And then it hit that I was certainly a mini-panic-attack due to being PAL. (Had much worst panic attacks in the past, but I recognise the symptoms) and now I'm ok. I think once I understood where that came from I felt better.

Kelly: that's fab your body is gearing up to give birth!

Aren't BH fun, Kelly? :wacko: Haha! I guess it is all a part of it. I found sitting if I am standing when they come really helps. Also, keep drinking lots of water, that will help you to have less too.

Hope, sounds like you had a busy day! I hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell. I don't think I would even be brave enough to put on roller skates now! :haha: I can't believe that guy not watching the kids! That is dangerous! I hope you have a nice, relaxing evening.

Ummi, being PAL is really hard. I found it easiest to just always be positive. I didn't let myself think bad thoughts or google anything. It really helped to get through the early stages. I'm glad the panic attack didn't last long. :hugs:

Thx hope. Just saw your post. I wanted to hit the "thanks" button, but it's not there!!
Sorry the party didn't turn out to be the best for your lil one, but hopefully he'll have some more to make up for!

i agree with mindy never google and if you have any worrys at all express them on here as 9 times out of ten one of the ladies on here has gone through it xx

Great to see you Ummi as Kelly said this thread has been and continues to be a wealth of support for us :flower: congratulations hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->