Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Not too good at the moment Kelly, don't what's wrong but just not feeling myself.

How are you? Are you all sorted for the little man? Have you choose a name yet? X

:hugs: MMM :hugs: I really hope you feel better soon.

Ooooh, that is a great question :) Did you choose any names yet, Kelly? I love hearing what people chose for names. I can't wait to hear what your LO's will all be called. MMM, have you guys thought of any names yet?

How are you Kelly?

How are all you ladies this morning?

I'm just up for a few minutes while my dogs go outside and now I am going back to sleep (hopefully) for a little while.

I hope you are all having a good day :flower:

Hi ladies

Welcome Ummi and Marcy, congratulations on your :bfp: and I agree think positively and take one day at a time, not comparing this pregnancy to the last one :hugs:

I can't wait for the next batch of babies :pink: :blue:

Wow Loz, can't believe your Big Fella has teeth already!! I have just started Danny on pureed food, he loves it!! :munch:

Stay well ladies xxx

in what way dont you feel yourselt mmm? like sick?
last night was uncomfy all night with bh but slep really well from 11 to 5.09 which is brilliant for me.
we are guna call lo Daniel we picked this name ages ago as we both loved it.
having a relaxing day today watching tele and chilling lazy day bliss

Welcome Ummi and Marcy. Ummi I'm thrilled to have you here, though technically I don't suppose I belong here any more now I'm no longer pregnant! It doesn't seem 5 minutes since I joined!!
Mindy I'm pleased the pressure point and reflexology points helped a little. I hope you feel better soon.
Mmm I hope you feel better as well.
Kelly, I love the name Daniel.
Clo, good to see you.
Here are some photo of little man a month old
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/2444E958-F29C-4A05-BE69-CF93DC89A35A-3840-000003B2A87C02A2.jpg
Chunky chops
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/B255FB50-CD79-4336-AF2C-4CD36A1EB932-3840-000003B29AFED317.jpghttps://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/0C156666-B2EA-4333-A7EB-2D87568E1138-3840-000003B292D82B95.jpg
Fast asleep on my boob again.

miggins you make adorable babys xxx
hi clo lovely to hear from you xx

Hi Clobo :) how are you?

Mrs. M. Louis is adorable! I can't believe he is a month old already. Wow!

Kelly, I love your name choice :)

Haha mrs Mig! You belong with us!! Until those kiddos go to uni! Lol
Lov the boob pic! They're soooo cute when they do that! Your lil Louis is gorgeous. Bless him. It's funny cause his name sounds so "french" to me... For a little english man ;-)

Mmm: hope you feel better soon. Those weeks will go really fast!

Afm: just went ebay and bought 4 more digis!!! How crazy is that huh? I still have 2 dip sticks and a normal test from poundland, but I'd really like to see the weekly progression on the digis. Especially that went yesterday to look at the one I took on tuesday and it's all switched off now!! I didn't realise it would!!!

Great to see you Clo :flower:

I agree with Kelly MrsM you do make gorgeous babies :D

Ummi I never realised that when I did my Digi either :dohh: :lol: they should make them last more than a couple of days!

I dunno how I feel tbh just having a rough time at home at the moment so feeling pretty down. Hoping I snap out of it pretty soon though x

I hope everything sorts itself out Mmm.
Ummi, I suppose we could have anglicised it by spelling it Louie but I prefer the traditional Louis. He is named after my Grandad who was actually called Luther (always shortened to Lou or Louis).

Ummi, one thing I did this time (besides only positive thoughts and no googling) was not to test like crazy. Testing will make you crazy. Hcg changes so much at the beginning because of concentration of urine, etc that it just wasn't worth it to stress me out. I tested once with a FRER and got my bfp and then once a week later with a digi because I had it left. I didn't test other than that. It was so much less stressful.

You guys are lucky your digi's lasted a few days! I barely got 24 hours out of mine! I'm glad I got a picture!

MMM, I find when I am in a funk like that talking to Shawn really helps. Sitting down with him and really talking to him. It really helps to figure out what it is that is making me so down. I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

really hope you feel better soon mmm xx
i was a nightmare i tested far too much lol try to ration yourself
a friend of mine has been texting me horror storys about births its freaked me out told me about cases of women having episiotomy it has really scared me

That seems pretty insensitive of your friend, Kelly :(

I have decided I will not have an episiotomy (it is in my "plans") unless it is absolutely necessary and even then I want a diagonal one. I am going to talk to my OB/GYN about it on Wednesday. I really hope they are not common practice here any more.

Hardly a friend Kelly :grr:

I've never had nor know anyone who has had an episiotomy, however I think they only really do them in extreme circumstances such as if the baby's heads stuck and just needs a little help coming out, I definitely don't think it's a common procedure x

I like the idea of rationning myself, loool!

I had an episiotomy for my 1st one. I gave birth in france though... And that was 10 years ago. It was ok actually.
But thank God in the uk they are more pro-active birth and actually ask you what you want and dont want.
Don't worry too much about that you'll be ok girls!

I think they were commonplace 20+ years ago but I don't think they do them now hardly at all, and if you tear a little honestly you don't know about it. I didn't even tear with Louis. Honestly try not to worry about labour and birth it's a fantastic experience.

Welcome ummi so pleased you ave made it here Hun congrats. I agree with ts ration your tests I had good progression with the digs but stopped testing all together once I got the 3+.

Mrsmmm hope you feel better soon. With everything tht has gone on with your pregnancy it's just probably caught up with you. Hope you feel better soon.

Kelly tell that so called friend to do one. Why do people insist on telling you the horror stores. It's beyond me. Episiotomys are rarely used over here it's only if the head is not progressing or instruments are being used. It's less painful than tearing though as local anaesthetic is used beforehand. During my nurse training I saw both tearing and episiotomy.

No news from me litte be s still hanging on in there. See te consultant in the morning.

Hi Kelly :) How are you today?

I'm good. Getting better from this head cold. I am thinking it isn't a sinus infection because I am getting better. I am trying to get some sewing done and not get frustrated with it. :haha: I am still working on those last 2 quiet books so I can send them off. I am almost done but my sewing machine decided to act up this morning so I decided to take a break!

I am also sewing a romper and possibly shoes for my sister's little girl and a taggy toy. Does anyone know when babies are no longer interested in taggy toys? I was thinking I would make one for my friend too since it will be pretty easy to sew up, but her little boy is 1 now.

I hope you are all well today and all having a good day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->