Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Great to see you pink. 10 weeks? Wow it's flying by isnt it?! Can't wait to see a new pic of the not so little man x

Kelly, wow! What a scare you must have gotten. I am so glad that everything is good :hugs: I had an terrible pain that sent me to the hospital at around 27 weeks (I think it was then). It was also called ligament pain. It really hurt and took a few days to finally go away. I really hope your pain goes away soon. You need to take it easy!!

Mrs. M., I barely go outside anymore so I am warm and out of the snow. :) We have another almost foot of snow forecast for tonight. Blah! But, this is typical for winter here, it just took a lot longer to come this year.

I really hope that Louis feels better soon. Are you taking him to the clinic today? I hope you figure out if it is just a cold or reflux soon. Poor little guy.

Thank you Hope. So far I got to enjoy some wiggles and hiccups :) I hope that Kieron feels better soon. It is not good to have a cough for that long when you are an adult, poor little man for having to deal with it so young. :(

MMM, I hope you are able to get some rest today. I can't even imagine having to deal with pain like that every day :hugs: How long after delivery does it take for the pain to subside? I hope it isn't long at all.

Pink, my mom has her flight booked for the 14th of March. There is no way she can come earlier than that. The relationship I have with my mom is a weird one. We are not overly close. We are, but we aren't at the same time. I don't know if it has something to do with her strict German upbringing and tight lipped parents or what but neither one of us are really great at sharing with each other. Because of that we have a different relationship. I think that Shawn and I would be much better off getting used to having Finn around alone before having company.

I can't wait to see a new picture of your little man! I was actually thinking of asking for one yesterday but it slipped my mind. I really can't believe how fast time is flying!!

Ummi, I hope you are doing well today.

Thanks for asking about me ladies :hugs: So far today I am doing well. I am planning to keep busy today. I want to finish my wipes (they are nearly done) and get them washed and packed away. I am also planning to go out to buy some wool and start knitting a blanket for Finn (leaving it late, I know!) My friend and her son may be coming this afternoon for a chat, she is either coming today or tomorrow. I am really trying hard to keep my mind off it all.

How are you all today? I hope you are all having a good day. :flow:

Just a quick one ladies.

One handed typing takes some getting used to.

Mindy hugs Hun.

Kelly I had that same pain turns out little one had her leg tucked in there.

Ummi there are notorious for giving false results. Hope you get some answers soon.

Hope it your boys are so adorable,

Pink wow 10 weeks already.

Hi mrsmm and everyone else.

So here is Isla Jessica with her very proud big sister.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
Aww she is beautiful Debz and Emily looks SOOO proud!! Congratulations hun :D X

Debzie, you have beautiful girlies!! I love their names :) Isla is a beautiful name! Emily was on my list for a long time :) Isla would have been too if I had thought of it! :haha:

Debzie: she's gorgeous! And her big sister too!! Really glad everything turned out to be ok. I hope you'll recover very quickly.

Pink: so nice to see you on here. Lo can take so much of your time, no surprise you don't have time to post.

Kelly: i had the same type of pain for both my pregnancies. They are horrible. I remeber crying in the middle of the night when I had to go to the loo 100 times a night! It went away straight after giving birth for ds1, and it took longer for ds2, though not really painful after giving, but I could feel it. One of my friend who has just given had the same pain too, her mw advised her to buy a pregnancy support belt. My friend didn't buy the mothercare one, but a more supportive one from the chemist (I think it cost her £32 or something), it's 3M brand. She told me it really really helped her towards the end.

MrsM: hope lil louis feels better soon! I keep thinking of him, ds2 has a french sticker book that my dad bought for him, and the title is "lilou et louis". So you know everytime i open it, i can't help but have a big thought for you.

Mmm: hope you're feeling ok. xxx

Afm: thx for the support. I know i have been foolish to test again! Another lady on the october rainbow baby thread pointed that out too, that it might be a case of hook effect as the hcg gets so high that hpts can't detect it.
So I have been googling it all day yesterday, and that could be just that. I hope it is.
I did dilute my wee this morning (had to try the last one, didn't I???), still showed 2-3. But I don't want to worry to much, so I'll see tomo. My appt is at 15.50!!! A whole day to wait! And i'm only seeing the gp, so I know he won't do anything, but I'll harrass him for a scan!! Lol!

Hope you all enjoy your day, wether it be with your baby or enjoying the last few moments of peace and quiet!

Congratulations Debzie! She's gorgeous! About time we got another girly! :happydance::flower:

Its chaos here! :wacko::haha:

:rofl: Loz that's good! :lol:

Well I'm going to have a moan, my bloods have been increasing over the last couple of blood tests so I am now officially diagnosed as having OC :cry: this now means that I will be having weekly bloods and CTGs, 2/4 weekly scans and little man will not be in my tummy any longer than 38 weeks meaning in 10 weeks I WILL have a baby! Really really not looking forward to induction and hoping to still have a super active labour. Not the way I would have liked my final pregnancy to go but anything to keep my little man safe x

Obstetric Cholestasis it's to do with increased bile acids in your blood and liver problems. It should all disappear once LO's born but the condition isn't very widely known meaning they don't really know the problems it can cause to mother or baby. They bring baby early as after 38 weeks there is apparently more chance of a stillbirth x

:hugs: MMM :hugs:

I'm so sorry that you aren't going to get the birth you wanted. But, like you said, anything to make sure your little man is happy and healthy (and you too!).

Oh, ok. So sorry missmm :(
I hope your baby makes his way on his own by 38 weeks. *hugs*

so sorry mmm but like you say as long as your little man gets here safe and sound xxx

MMM - sorry to hear about the OC. It is good they will be keeping a close check on you and you will have your little man here safe and sound.

Sorry to hear that Mmm. It's good that its been picked up and being managed at least. My friend had it, she also had to be induced early. She swelled up like a pumpkin before they found out what it was.

congrats debz shes adorable xxxxxxxxxxx gorgeous picture
hope yeh for Not up side down pics your boys are little toppers xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"