Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thank you all.

How is everyone today?

Hope I seem to have missed your photos! Just looked back and yey for right way up! The boys are gorgeous and the double of each other!! X

goodluck today ummixxx
hey mmm snowing here is it with you? you feeling any better/

Is today Ummi's GP appointment? If so good luck Ummi.

Keep it that way Kelly I don't want it! :lol: it's not snowing here but it is forecast here for this afternoon! Not looking forward to it! X

Thx girls.
My appt is at 15.50. I'm taking the boys to basketball, and then an agonising 2 hours wait till my appt. that if the surgery is not running late! Lol!
Will keep you posted ladies.
Xxx

Ummi will be stalking later for updates.

Missmm it's snowing like he'll here and already a cover so if I have it you will be soon.

Midwife is coming later to weigh Isla will update then.

Debz shes absolutly gorgeous!!!

Ummi good luck for gp today

Mrsmmm sorry about not having the birth you wanted but glad theyre aware f it so hell get here safe and sound

Mindy hope you havent had much more snow

Kelly its snowing here but thankfully not very much :haha:

Had a worse night lastnight with little man hes normally out for the count for atleast 7/8 hours but lastnight he was in bed for 7 up at 12 awake again at 3 got him back to sleep at half 3 then was up again at 5 he was so chesty and bunged up and was near enough non stop coughing for about an hour so ended up getting up and bringing him downstairs, couldnt get an app at the docs the only thing she could offer was going down at 11 and waiting until end f morning surgery which i cant do as oh is n a trainingcourse and theres noone to pick ryan up at 12

Yup Debz the snow came 10 mins after I posted that :lol: been for my physio appointment and been given crutches, now I need to try and figure out how to work them!!

:hugs: hope. I can't believe they won't give you an appointment for a baby!! :grr: that's ridiculous! X

I know mrs mmm, spoke to a doctor and shes put him in for an urgent appointment a 4.30 thankfully, the last surgery we were at really was ridiculous, you could ring up first thing on a mon morning and theyd have nothing until the week after the amount of times i had to argue with them to get ryan seen when he was a baby, i hated it if i went in and said i had a pain theyd go oh well its probably this take this give me the prescription and off i went , they never listended and just wanted you out asap lol

Some of the surgeries are ridiculous! I'm quite lucky that ours is quite good! Glad you've managed to get him an appointment x

Good luck today, Ummi.

Hope, I'm so sorry to hear little Kieron is feeling so rotten. I'm sorry you have to wait so long for an appt. I hope he gets in quickly and that they aren't running behind.

Unfortunately, I can't say that we didn't get a lot of snow... At least Shawn got a snow morning out of it today! We got close to a foot of snow again last night and it is still snowing. The snow today is heavy and wet, though :( Blah!

Kelly, MMM, and Debzie, I hope you guys aren't getting the amount of snow we got! Stay inside and warm! No slipping allowed :)

Debzie, let us know how the HV visit goes :)

Mrs. M., how as Louis last night?

How are you all this morning (afternoon)? I hope you are all well :flower:

Still 3 hours and 10 min to wait!

Hope, sorry your lil one was so poorly.
Have you tried to put a cushion under his mattres so he is a bit elevated? That helps them breathe better during the night. I even do it for my 10 yo when he's not well. I hope it's nothing serious.

We definitely don't have that much snow Mindy! It's just slight dusting on the ground really.

Not long ummi :hugs: x

I hope you don't get any more snow than what you already have! This is a typical winter for us so we just have to deal :haha: Usually we get the snow starting in Nov/Dec though, not Feb!

Whenever it snows here its like the world has ended :lol: we're just not prepared for it at all! X

Haha! It was like that when we lived in Toronto too. People just aren't prepared for it all and have no idea how to drive in it. I remember it took me 2 hours to drive home from dropping Shawn at work one day, a drive that would have normally taken 20 minutes. People were driving super close the everyone else and slipping and sliding all over. They didn't get that you should leave space when it is slippery in case you can't stop in time!

Thanx ummi, yeah ive had him elevated since he had bronchilitis when he was 4 weeks bless him he seems to get over one thing get into a nice routine then bang somethin else starts

Hope sorry lo is unwell I know there is nothing worse especially at night.

Missmm hope the crutches work for you.

Well midwife called Isla is now 8lb 5oz so she has lost 3oz only I am over the moon with that. Cannot be solely to congratulate as I have been topping her up with formula as my milk still hasn't ome in. Apparently it can happen after section and trauma as your body fights to heal you first.

Hope sorry lo is unwell I know there is nothing worse especially at night.

Missmm hope the crutches work for you.

Well midwife called Isla is now 8lb 5oz so she has lost 3oz only I am over the moon with that. Cannot be solely to congratulate as I have been topping her up with formula as my milk still hasn't ome in. Apparently it can happen after section and trauma as your body fights to heal you first.

this happened to me ... unfortunately i never did really get my milk in with Pixie so here's hoping that isn't the case for you :flower:

evening all! OH is stuck in traffic on his way home - a lorry has jackknifed on the road so the tail-backs are huge. sods law he gets let off work early and he's been stuck in traffic since 3! :dohh:

how are you ladies today? sorry i'm not very active in this thread any more :( running after 2 is harder some days than others :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->