Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

https://https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nursing-Nightdress-Nightshirt-Nightie-Pyjamas-Breastfeeding-Maternity-/290856602325?pt=UK_Women_s_Nightwear&var=&hash=item43b8678ad5

I was looking at these Kelly.

Kelly that looks comfy. The only thing I thought of was do the buttons come down far enough? Your link doesn't work for me Debzie.

Looks okay Kelly, my nighty buttons down that far so should be okay. Is there no primark or anything near you? I would be willing to send you something which will be cheaper. hope that doesn't sound bad, just don't want you to pay a lot if you are not going to use long term.

debzie - link doesn't work for me either

Ts: lovely bump!! I love seeing bumps!!! Hehe!!
It's great that your hospital is so close by. I'd be worried with that snow if it was quite far.
Thx I'm ok. I didn't get much sleep last night either as ds2 kept waking up and crying. And this morning I feel rather queasy, could only have half of my coffee which actually went down the sink after a sickness spell. (Sorry tmi), and feel rubbish with homeschool today. But I take it as a really good sign and would be worried if I did not get any symptoms. So I'd say: welcome MS!! Lol!!

Kelly: that looks good enough for the hospital, like pink said, try primark first, it looks a bit expensive for a nighty. Also, personally, I don't think I be able to bf, the opening doesn't seem to go down enough (i have big bbs especially while bf'ing, but that might work well gor someone with smaller ones).

Thanks Ummi :)

The hospital here is super close but they don't deliver babies here. I would go here first to find out how things are progressing and then either go to the hospital I will be delivering in with Shawn or in the ambulance. It is over 200 km away. :wacko: They can deliver babies here but can't do anything if anything were to go wrong. There is only 2 GP's here, no other doctors.

Yay for feeling sick!! Sorry you are feeling so sick but it really is great :)

Kelly, that looks good, but I worry like the others that it might not button down enough.

200km? Wow that's a long drive while you're in labour! My local maternity unit is a mile from our house and the hospitals they'd transfer me to if anything were to go wrong are both about 35 miles away.

Halfway through the day and it's gone pretty quickly so far, thankfully :)

Omg!! That's soooo far Mindy!! You'll be in my thoughts!

Afm: i think ds1 suspects something! I don't know how much longer I can keep it from him! It started with the x-ray, he did not inderstand why I couldn't go, then in the evening dh prepared a runny omelette, so I had to ask him to cook mine again. So he asked why and told him I'll explain him when it's time. And now I think he may have seen a pic of the different tests I took (a pic I sent to dh). And 2 days ago, he asked me how far in the prehnancy I was when I told I was expecting ds2, how far i was for the baby that has gone (his own words, bless him). He also asked me why I was sick this morning (poor lol man, he remembers my sickness with ds2, that was horrible!) And on top of that I'm a terrible liar!!
I thought I'd be able to keep it until the 12 week scan, not too sure now!!

Oh wow Mindy that's a long way to go! I whigne about going to the one 10 miles away ... I definitely won't now :lol:

How are you feeling today Ickle? How many weeks are you now?

That's a tough one Ummi :hugs: kids aren't silly they pick up on these things. My DD kept asking why I felt sick this time. She couldn't remember my pregnancy with DS and with my angel I didn't have any sickness so she didn't have something to compare it to but she was still curious as to why I was being sick! Do you think you could maybe trust him not to say anything to anyone if you told him? X

So glad to hear the day is passing quickly, Ickle. :hugs:

Oh no, Ummi! You have a smart cookie there! :) Sounds like you might not be able to wait to tell, but PMA :)

The hospital is far from here but that is why we go into the hospital here as soon as we get the first twinge of labour. They will monitor you and see if you really are having contractions and the check to see how dilated you are and make a decision from there. If I am only 2 or so cm dilated I will go with Shawn but if I am more dilated I will go in the ambulance. Most people make it no problem to the hospital. There was one lady who delivered in the parking lot of a gas station about 50 km from the hospital she was to deliver in, but she waited to go into the hospital here. I am going at the first sign! :haha: My doctor said he would rather see me in 20 times for BH than have me sitting at home wondering and it be too late.

Mindy: here they ask you to wait at home at home until your contracting every 5 min or so, that would be impossible with the hosptal 200 km away! But they seem to be taking good care of you!! Just praying the snow will stop a bit.

Mmm: I can trust him, he's a good boy, but after the mc, I think he was heartbroken and asked me not to tell him next time. I'll try and wait at least till the 1st scan.

I can undertand that Ummi :hugs: DD was devastated when I had my MC too. Fingers crossed he forgets all his curiosity :lol: x

I can't even imagine what it must be like for children when they know about a mc. :( My mom had an ectopic between me and my sister but I was too young to know what was going on. I'm sorry your kiddos were so sad :(

The snow is supposed to only be a little bit every day now until Thursday. So, either before then or after please baby! :haha: It is so frustrating because we barely had any snow at all before about 3 weeks ago. Now, of course, since I am so close to my due date we are forecast tons of snow all the time :dohh: :haha:

Just checked the 14 day forecast (not accurate at all but still... :haha:) and there are only 2 days in those 14 that it isn't forecast to snow. :wacko:

It must be sad for your kiddies who are too young to really understand what's going on. I've asked my SIL not to tell her boys for the same reason. The oldest is 14 but her 11 year old is a sensitive soul. When we got married (he was 9) and asked his mum if we were going to have kids now. She explained that we wanted to but were having problems. He then asked her if that meant we'd have to paint our spare room a different colour. She couldn't work out what he meant, but he was talking about the film Up! I cry my eyes out at that scene now.

Awww it is Ickle :( I lost my baby in February last year and in Easter Caitlin asked me if the baby would come back after Easter like Jesus did (they'd learnt about it at school) I found it so hard to try and explain no to her so I left it up to OH. I'm not a religious person and don't believe in God etc but hubby does so I felt it better he dealt with the situation.

My pelvis is really aching today :grr: and I just have no energy at all, my arms are aching (1 from the whooping cough jab, 1 from getting blood this morning) and I just feel totally blah!

Got my blood results earlier and my bile acids and ALT are still rising despite me being on the urso tablets :hissy: I don't think there's anything I can do to make them stop rising?? X

:hugs: MMM :hugs:

I'm sorry your numbers are still rising. I hope there is something that they can do for you.

mmm hugs hope you feel better soon
ummi yeh for sickeness in a nice way of course
ickle hope your ok
pink the primark is over 60 miles away so would cost abit in fuel I would love one fron there would love if you could get me one???
debz thzt link didn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->