Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Yeah for ticker ickle.

Well done mrsmigg on Louis weigh gain and your belly back.

Mrsmm that what Caitlin said made me shed a tear. Emily would ask and ask where my babies had gone. This time around we delayed telling her.

Sorry my link didn't work earlier.

Well Isla has been weighed and has gained 9oz in a week. Making her 8lb 14 oz. my milk has finally Coe in so she is boing combi fed at the moment. She's on the boob a lot trying to boost my supply especially at night. She still sleeps better than Emily did though.

Yay for the weight gain for Louis and Isla!!
Fab news mesmig about your tummy! You must be a bit relieved now!!

Ickle: yay for the ticker! I haven't come around to add one yet, but soon...

Afm: i was so sick yesterday! Omg! The only I barely kept was lunch. Went to bed early and dh took care of the washing up and the kids (i think he skipped the brushing teeth part of the routine ^^), and I actually didn't sleep until 4am, I kept tossing and turning, one minute was feeling hot and the other too cold.
I'm a bit better today, but taking it slowly. But on the whole those are more reassuring than anything else, as they feel the same as with ds2.
I found out the Skittles were helping with the nausea.

Hi to everyone, sorry if I missed anyone, but I'm thinking of you all!

Great symptoms ummi I suffered pregnancy insomnia most of my pregnancy and it kicked in about 6 weeks. Same as the nausea.

Thx debz! I also think a caught a virus or something, I took my temp this afternoon and it was 38.2
I just hope it won't affect the pregnancy.

How is everyone doing?

That is awesome weight gain, Debzie. Way to go Isla! :) How are you doing?

Ummi, I'm sorry you were so sick yesterday. I hope you are feeling a little better today. MS combined with a virus can't be fun! :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today?

I got a few pictures of our nursery now that it is (nearly) done. We still need the molding and baseboards but I'm not overly rushed about that because that can be installed after he comes since he won't be in there right away anyway. Overall I am very pleased with it <3

Attachments

• smaller.jpg
    smaller.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • smaller 2.jpg
    smaller 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
It's gorgeous TS. It matches your ticker lol!

Ummi I hope your feeling better soon. We're more prone to viruses because our immune system is reduced so that our body doesn't reject the baby, so it possibly a good sign.

Can you tell what colours I really like :haha: Green is my favourite colour but I really love any bright colours.

How are you today, Ickle?

I love the nursery Mindy :cloud9:

:lol: ickle, give it a few weeks as they'll be huge :haha: x

Oh Mindy! That nursery is just lovely!!! You did such a great job!

Thx ickle, i haven't thought about that. Lol @ the stupid boobs. You'll be filling your bras pretty quickly!!

Thk you ladies I'm a bit better this evening thanks to some paracetamol, and I could eat a bit more so I'm not as tired.

Glad your a bit better this evening Ummi :hugs: hope you manage to sleep better too.

I'm getting loads of uncomfortable BHs this evening! I seem to get the quite regularly every couple of nights or so :( x

Thanks Ummi :)

I'm really glad you are feeling better this evening.

MMM, I'm sorry you are getting so many BH. :( I hope they ease off soon. I have been getting more lately, and they are definitely more uncomfy now too.

me too I seem to get them every evening now and I too have really itchy lils lol very strange how are you all today xx

ts - I love the nursery pics!!! You have done a wonderful job with the nursery.

Hope everyone is okay!

Had a very strange night last night After a few nights struggling to get him to sleep he slept right through eventually sleeping at 8.30 (last feed 7.15) till 6.15 am!! I wish I slept all that time though but I was awake half the night wondering why he was still asleep (did get a bit worried towards the end)! I don't expect that to to be the norm although it owuld be nice apart from the water melon boobs by that time!

I'm good but sooooo tired. Going to listen to my body and go to bed at 8 tonight and see if that sorts me out. I've been having a sort of pulling/stretching sensation in my lower belly so things are definitely happening down there lol!

Love the nursery Mindy.

Ummi hope you feel better soon.

Ickle that sound like lo is getting settled in, I was majorly bloated with cramps stretching pains early on and backache.

Pink yeah for sleeping through long may it continue.

Sorry so many of you are having BH mine picked up pace too towards the end becoming more painful.

I'm doing ok I suppose stitches are healing well so much so they are pulling still in pain when I do too much and still bleeding. Isla has colic and becomes unsettled between 6-8pm each night. She's sleeping well during the day but not so much at night. Last night she fed every hour or so then wide awake and screaming 4.30-6am eventually we both fell asleep and when I woke up she was still latched on lol. Emily slept out last night so I laid in bed with Isla until 10am it was lovely just dozing and feeding her.

Pink: yay! Well done lil man! Such a relief for the boobs when they wake up to feed though!

Ickle: take care hun and have lots of rest while you can! It's so demanding on the body and on the mind as well!

Afm: *****huge wikileaks in the house!!!***** ds2 just told me "yaya (that's how he calls ds1, his name is zakaria) told me you have a baby in your tummy!!!"
I just said: "ho, really??" Then changed the subject straight away!! I should be booking my scan by friday, I'll tell them everything after the scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->