Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Mmm: poor little thing. Kids can be soooo sensitive, we wouldn't imagine.
Hope your blood levels start settling down a bit. Must be worrying though, if you are the slightest anxious about it, if I were you, I would not hesitate to talk it through with your doc. Have a lots of rest hun, and put your feet up! x.

Kelly: that's far for a primark! You'd better order order something from next with the price you'd pay in petrol!! Jope your hospital is not 200km away.

It is worrying but knowing that they are monitoring little man every week helps, I am also having 2 weekly scans and on the last one (Thursday) he was measuring a week ahead and is estimated to weigh 3lb 1oz!! I've got to go get my bloods and ECG on baby again next Monday at 9am then straight in for my scan followed by my consultant :thumbup: so they're keeping a good eye on me ... feel like I should rent a bed at the hospital :haha:

Kelly if there's anything you'd like from Primark just let me know, we have one not far from here and I'm going to have to head there soon to get some pants for after birth etc and I can easily post some things on for you :flower: x

Mmm: really hope these last 10 weeks go as fast as possible for you and you can safely meet you bundle of joy!

Room for me here? :haha:

Excuse my language....but OMFG!!! Congratulations! I was working my way through the posts with Tenzin on my lap and almost dropped him! Its just how casually you dropped that post in there lol! :haha::haha::haha:

Still reading through...its chaos here still! At the moment theres a stampede in progress to get sat down to watch the simpsons :dohh:

Kelly - no worries. I'll try to get a pic of mine so you can see what I got and I'll see if I can get something similar for you and post it. I might not get into town till the weekend would that be okay?

MMM - sorry to hear that things aren't under control with the meds, have they said what they'll do next then? My arms were killing me after the whooping cough in one arm and the flu in the other. I couldn't sleep at all that night as which ever side I lay on woke me up!

But now your here for the next 8 months Ickle :D How far are you now?

Pink I've no idea, I don't see the consultant till next Mondy now and will hopefully get a plan of action but I don't think there's anything more they can do as I'm on the tablets that's supposed to help reduce it all ... I think if they go above a certain level they will get baby out ASAP but I'm not sure what that level is. I'm going to take a load of questions for the consultant so I don't forget anything x

ah yes please pink have you got paypal I could pay by that?? ill wait for the pic xx
lox yeh hellooooooooooooooo feels like good all of us being on here again
Miggins are you ok mrs?
mmm glad your being taken good care of thanks for the offer ill be taking you up on that xx
hope your all having a good evening xx

5 weeks tomorrow :) Think I might brave a ticker tomorrow.

Does anyone have any pregnancy book/app recommendations?

I definitely think you should get a ticker :cloud9:

I've got an app called babybump which is great and tracks your progress day by day :) x

hey everyone - how are we all? Going to try get uptodate here...

MrsMiggins: how are you feeling? :hugs: the feeling you're describing i remember so well :( fortunately i didn't get it this time around but it's horrible so i hope the feeling passes soon. I am sure you are looking just fine though :)

Ickle: yay for braving a ticker! books that are a good read are the baby whisperer. not so much a pregnancy book but a baby book. nice little read :)

T_S: hope you manage to get some better bouts of sleep soon :hugs: not long for you to go now! take care of yourself! (that goes to everyone out there though too ;)) hope the weather is in your favour when labour starts :)

Loz: nice to see you in here again :) those boys keeping you busy? :haha:

MMM: you take care - hope you're feeling better soon x

to everyone i may have missed - Sorry! :blush: :hugs: hope you are ALL well x

I use the iPregnant app, but it's only on iphone i think. You have a calendar, you can appt, notes, symptoms and moods, there are loads of explanations about what's going in your body, you can add pics of your bumps, there is a kick counter and contraction counter, a list of baby stuff that you can customize. Try the free version and see if you like it first.
I also use the babycentre app "my pregnancy".

I never really read any books, but i used to buy pregnancy magazines when pg w/ds1.

GL with your books/app shopping! Let us know if you find something interesting!

Hi Lozdi :) I hope the chaos settles in your house soon!

Thanks Pink :) I did get back to sleep for about an hour and a half. It was nice :)

Ickle, my friend lent me her copy of What the Expect when You're Expecting. I found it was nice to read about each week. Personally, I got most of the info I needed from BnB and Baby Centre online. My sister suggested an app for me but I didn't use it. I forgot what it was, oops! It was an Android app so if that is what you have I can ask her what it was.

I hope you are all having a good evening. :flower:

Thanks for the suggestions. I've got an iPhone and an iPad so I should be able to try some of them.

I used the what to expect app, I liked that it updates every day but it is American so not always relevant to the antenatal care we receive (or don't, in a lot of cases). The best pregnancy book I ever had was Kaz Cooke's Rough Guide to Pregnancy. I recommend it to all newly pregnant people. It's honest, funny, not scary and entertaining. When pregnant with Edie I also bought The Best Friends Guide to pregnancy. Yeah, if your best friend happens to be Lucretia Borgia. It scared the crap out of me. I don't recommend it.
Thanks everyone. I am feeling a little better. I noticed today my tummy has suddenly pinged back into place, I've obviously still got a bit of excess but a lot of it has gone so I'm happy about that.
Louis had his 6 week check today. He is 10lb 10 now. He is gaining around 8oz a week and is on the 50th centile for length and weight.
Mmm I hope your pelvis feels better for some rest. That's so sad what Caitlin said about Easter. We didnt tell Edie about Louis until the 12 week scan. She has been to all my scans with me, even with my losses as we never have anyone to look after us. Fortunately she was too little to understand then or I wouldn't have taken her along.

Thanks mrs mig. I loved the Borgias too btw lol!

Got a 3+ on my Clearblue digi this morning, bang on schedule going by my last AF so I'm going to do a ticker :)

Wow wtg Louis he's thriving! :D lucky you with your yummy pinging back already ... Thomas is 3 and mine still hadnt gone back :lol:

Yey for the ticker and the 3+ ickle :D congrats :) x

Mrs. M., excellent job with the weight gain, Louis!! That is great news about your tummy. I really hope I have the same experience!

Ickle, yay for the ticker and woooohooooo for the 3+!!

How are all you ladies today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->