Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Haha! Thanks :) I am eating roasted sweet potatoes now with cajun seasoning. Not too spicy, but I couldn't find anything else to make. Or, maybe more accurate would be I couldn't find anything else that was appetizing to me right now.

Thx mindy and ickle. Your comments go right to my heart. (Sorry that's a french expression that I just translated literally in english, so don't know about the wording, but the meaning is there).

Mindy: loss of appetite is a good sign that things are starting. Just don't exhaust yourself too, you'll need that energy!

:hugs: ummi. You will get you rainbow.

Kelly - sent you a pm for your address

TS - I think you would have to eat about 11 pineapples to get the required bromelain to affect labour!! Some say nipple tweaking is meant to help, tbh I felt a right tit (pardon the pun!) when I tried that. Saying that nothing, not even oxytocin could get Ben out!

ummi you will have your rainbow we are right here behind you all the way xxxxxxx
my midwife told me to massage my nipples from 37 weeks oh cant wait lol
omg mindy after you its me s~~t lol

SOON Kelly!! :happydance: 34 days :D

Pink, that pun gave me a laugh! I definitely can't eat 11 pineapples! :haha:

I am starting to feel he is never going to come. I am not even getting the slightest twinges that things are going to start. I know I'm not even 40 weeks yet, but I feel like since I am so effaced things should be starting... I wish I didn't know! Haha! Still only small BH's. :wacko:

ummi i am so sorry to hear that news :( you will get your rainbow :hugs:

t_s, the last 2 weeks especially are the longest 2 weeks ever haha! then when you go over your edd personally it felt strange as i didn't have a date to aim for any more. heh, either way it's not going to be long :D can't wait to see the new babies :happydance:

i can't believe i am going to say this but; i'm broody :blush:

Time is definitely slowing down now. I really don't want to end up going over because the more I go over the closer it will be to when my mom comes. I really want to have some time alone with Shawn and Finn before my mom gets here. :wacko:

Broody already?!?! Oh no!!

i know it's ridiculous isn't it!? i am sure i'll snap out of it soon enough though. I mean, realistically 3 would be too many for this house...

maybe we need a bigger house :rofl:

if Finn was to come closer to when your mum is meant to be visiting - would you be able to ask for a little privacy with little one if your mum was there? I'm sure she'd understand the wanting for personal bonding time especially if he's just born

Better start looking for a bigger house! :haha:

I'm sure she would give us some privacy but there is really no where for her to go besides our house. And, she is only visiting for a week so I would feel bad hiding away in my bedroom the whole time :( I guess everything will work out however it happens.

Hi :) How is everyone today?

I think my kiddo is trying to bust his way out through the side of my tummy. Ouch!

Also, I somehow managed to stay in bed for 10.5 hours last night! :dohh: I slept for 5.5 hours without having to get up to pee! Yay :D

:happydance: for the long sleep Mindy! Hopefully you won't be waiting too long for little man to make his appearance!

We've had a lovely afternoon with the kids, we've played red rover and watched wreck it Ralph now were gonna go have a picnic tea (well hubby and the kids will have the picnic ill have to sit on the sofa :( then we're all going to get baths and settled into our PJs before sorting school stuff for tomorrow. Told hubby I want us to play a board game later not sure which yet. We hasn't spent any quality time together in a while! X

Thanks :) I'm hoping he doesn't keep us waiting much longer either. :haha:

Sounds like you had a lovely day so far :) I love board games! What kinds do you like? I love Scattergories and Trivial Pursuit. I love any board game really, but refuse to play Monopoly with Shawn because he is so competitive! :haha:

hi ladies excellent for the epic sleep ts mmm sounds like youve had a lovely day
im getting mega bh very ouchy every night now wondering if the rlt is making them stronger

:haha: at Shawn :) we'll either play Monopoly, Pay Day or Cluedo I think :) I've never heard of scattergories what's that? X

I am so jealous of your BH, Kelly! :haha: I got nothing here! I was too nervous to do the RLT because we have to drive so far but now I wish I had some. I hope you don't get too many more. :hugs:

MMM, Scattergories is a list of things like "something found at a park" or "super hero" and then you roll a die with all the letters of the alphabet on it and then you have 3 minutes to come up with answers for 12 things that start with that letter. It is fun :)

https://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R=101C87C6-19B9-F369-D9B8-1CE9D32EA4ED:en_US

Kelly -rlt can make BH stronger maybe cut back slightly if they are too painful.

MMM - sounds like a fab day. We haven't played board games in ages.

ts - yay for long sleep, I can't remember what that's like!! Ben was up 3 times last night.

You know, I was telling Shawn this morning that I was so looking forward to Finn being here. I know I will sleep a whole lot less, but I will be able to lay comfortably in my bed without my Snoogle AND on my back! I might only sleep an hour at a time at first, but it should be more comfortable. :haha:

I'm sorry Ben got up 3 times last night. :hugs: I really hope he gets into and stays in a good routine soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->