Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ooo exciting TS.

I was so sleepy on the way home I had to pull over for 5 minutes to rest my eyes. Went for a quick nap when I got in and woke up 2 hours later lol! DH made tea and now I'm thinking of getting an early night.

I hope too, I'll have the answer tomo. But tbh I'm preparing for the worst. I don't have a good feeling about it especially since I had that fever. I spent yesterday crying and taking it out on dh, and tonight is the bleeding. Well, just praying I'll be strong enough to handle it.

Ummi the biggest hugs, hoping that its nothing serious and that you can get some reassurance :hugs:

Oh no Ummi. I hope it is nothing. Sending you tons of good vibes and hugs. :hugs:

Pichi, as of Wednesday I was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Eek!

ummi really hope its nothing and you get some answers tomorrow xxxxxxxx we are here for you x

Ummi keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow will be stalking for an update

Pichi yey for xavier rolling over, kieron keeps going to try then decides not to i know i said he was laid back but i think hes going to far :haha: rolling over is one thing ryan never did he went from lying to sitting to bum shuffling to walking
I can remember being so upset for ryan once, a friend of a friend cant be in the same room as a bum shuffler as it reminds her of somethin creepy off a film so everytime ryan moved or went to go over to her she would run out the room, and he just sat there looking confused bless him

Mindy really hope things start soon for you

Hi everyone

Thanks Hope. :)

Poor little Ryan! What a strange thing for that person to do!

ummi, i dont know your background very well. can you have them test your progesterone and give you supplements?

Oh I missed that Ummi, I took ages to write that post and I missed yours. Sorry if it looked like I ignored you. I hope the bleeding is nothing. Thinking of you xx

Ummi sending you my thoughts i hope it is nothing try to stay calm, at least you have scan today, big hugs xxx
TS cant be to much longer now! Go for a walk and eat pineapples to see if that kickstarts it xxx

:hugs: ummi hope the scan goes ok.

Have sex and get bouncing on the birthing ball Mindy!! X

I hope you're getting your scan and getting good news right now, Ummi. Sending all the positive vibes I can.

Thanks ladies, that is my plan for today. :shy: :haha: Got woken up by the doggies again just now so hopefully I will be able to get a little more sleep, don't want to go into labour tired. Ha!

I hope you are all having a good day :flow:

Thx ladies. I don't know what I'd do without your support!
Bleeding has stopped this morning. I don't know what that was all about! But I'm still worried. I'm now in the waiting room, there's a lady before me and then it's my turn.

Ickle: no need to apologise hun. I knew you wouldn't have ignored it! Thx for the support.

I hope everyone is ok. Sorry for the me-post. I read all your updates, sorry that our lil babies are not feeling well, hopefully they all get better soon.

Ts: thinking of you! Walking is a good thing to help kick start (it helped me) and dtd as well (helped too lol!!). I imagine the walking option might not be a good one with the snow. But why not try 1 mile of a leslie sansone video "walk at home"? Good luck hun!

:rofl: pichi now that would be something for the karma sutra :haha:

Fingers crossed ummi, the bleeding was probably just baby snuggling in a bit more. Hope everything goes ok at the scan.

I'm not feeling too good today :( mixture of things really. Today's the day we found out at the scan that baby had died. I don't think hubby even knows. I'm eternally greatful that I'm pregnant with my little man but I should already have a 6 month old baby :( my acne is so severe at the moment because of having to stop my tablets with the OC and my face is so sore and feels like its on fire all the time :( I spent most of last night and this morning crying :( sorry for the rant and moan :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->