Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Oh missmm, being PAL is so hard, much harder than anyone can imagine. Don't apologise for the moan! *hugs* try and indulge yourself in something you like today. That always help.
I would feel the same as you do hun. Take care xxx.

Update: sorry girls, I'm leaving the party :(
The sac measured 4-5 weeks, I'm supposed to be 7+1

ummi - I am so sorry :hugs: will you phone the GP's now and maybe get a confirmation scan? Maybe you are earlier than you thought?

MMM- :hugs: for you too. My OH never remembers those significant dates either and even when you are pg it doesn't stop you remembering what should have been.

TS - hope your planned day gets things going!!

:cry: Ummi, I'm so, so sorry hun :hugs: Thinking of you xxx

:hugs::hugs:so so sorry ummi gutted for you Hun. :hugs::hugs:

Mindy really hope things start soon. I agree with the others lots of sex bouncing and nipple twiddling lol.

:hugs::hugs:missmm anniversaries are so hard deal with it best you can..... It's ok to feel like shite and cry. As for your ache if its any constellation I still think you look good didn't notice it yesterday when I saw you. :hugs:

Hi everyone else.

Sorry for being Mia. Isla is asleep and Chris s doing housework.......I'm amazed too. Isla seems to be having a growth spurt, really hungry all the time. My milk still is not keeping up with the demand so I'm topping up with formula. We registered her yesterday then had lunch out at Emily's favourite place Toby car very ( where I saw missmm) think that combined with the fruit I have been eating gave Isla explosive poos. Each feed last night I had to change her and this morning it was up her back. She's still waking at 1ish 4ish then 7am. Had a cuddle in bed this morning and we both slept some more until Emily got up at 8am. She is soooo much better on. Night than Emily was. So far. I'm still sore but it's getting better.

Thanks Debz, the magic of make up but it still looks bad even with make up :(

Toby is Thomas' fave place to eat too! It was his birthday and we asked what he wanted to do and he said Toby Carvery :lol:

Sounds like Isla's doing well! She is gorgeous :cloud9: was lovely to see you too hun you look so well! Wish I looked like that after giving birth :haha: x

Ummi I am so very, very sorry. Hugs and thoughts. Xx
MissMm, I know just how you feel. My sisters birthday last October was the anniversary of the day I had my second miscarriage the year before. The day before it I was a wreck, even though I was heavily pregnant. Anniversary days are horrible, you kind of live through it again. Mark doesn't know the dates of either of my losses. April 4th and October 18th. I'll always remember. Mums do. Lots of hugs to you too.
Mindy walking by the coast on New Year's Day is what got things going for me, I started my contractions at 9am the following morning. My walk involved climbing lots of steep steps.

Knew there was something I'd forgotten. Debzie 1, 4 and 7am are typical waking times for us too. I'll think of you tonight when I'm feeding!

Thanks ladies. No change yet :( Going to bounce on the ball after I eat breakfast. I'm not sure about the twiddling! Can't handle that on the best of days. :haha:

Ummi, I agree with Pink, about getting a confirmation scan. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought?

Pichi, you gave me a good giggle, but I don't really see how that would work right now! :haha:

Debzie, I'm sorry about the poos last night! That is nuts. :wacko: I hope her tummy is settled now!

MMM, I'm sorry you are in so much pain. :hugs: I really hope there is another solution for your face. I wish I had something that I could suggest for you. :hugs: I had an anniversary on the 12th and another one coming up on the 1st. They really suck. I'm so sorry. Shawn didn't remember either. :hugs:

Hi Mrs. M. and Hope, how are you ladies today?

I'm so sorry if I forgot someone :( I'm a little scatterbrained lately!

I'm going to go stomp up and down the stairs and bounce on the ball for a while. Maybe then I will go for a walk on my treadmill. I would love to walk outside but it is really cold out there today and everything is a sheet of ice because Thursday we had freezing rain all day and then it got cold and stayed cold :(

Ummi. I agree with the other ladies about double checking the dates. So sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you xx

MMM - don't apologise for having a rant and a moan. That's what we're here for. DH isn't good with dates so I make sure I remind him in the run up to difficult ones.

Kelly - I bought you a couple of nighties. I sent you a PM about sizes a couple of days ago, I got what I think would fit over a bump. Just need your address to send them too.

so sorry ummi thinking of you we are here if you need us xx
thanks pink I never got a pm dam laptop thanks so much do you have a paypal and ill pay you?
how are you mindy how exciting
hi to everyone pichi mrs miggins,ickle debz hope,mmm and everyone else I have a dippy brain today feeling unwell with a virus xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you feel better very soon Kelly :hugs:

I'm still here... :wacko: Since I last posted I tried bouncing, walking, going up and down the stairs, pressure points... nothing! Just a few small BH. Well, that and the dogs now think I am nuts. :haha: Anyone have any other tips? I bought a pineapple last week and it was yummy but I don't think it did much. There is no way I can do the core. Blah!

I keep thinking I am getting BH but it is just Finn stretching as much as he can in there and pushing up against the top of my bump. Come one little guy! Mommy and Daddy want to meet you!

My auntie was told the 3 hots would help - hot food, hot bath and hot sex lol!

Thx girls. If you look at my chart, there is no way there could be such a gap. Especially since I had my bfp at 11 dpo. I mean, i could have got it wrong within a few days, but there, the difference is 2-3 weeks. I wish it was just a big mistake.

Don't worry ladies, I'll have my rainbow, just not yet ;-)
I'm just sorry Ickle we won't get to be bump buddies.
But I' still cheering you on my girlfriends!

Mindy: a little thought for (and for the other when the time comes): my friend (who's got 7 children, bless her) used to pray and ask for an easy labour and delivery for the first children, then she realised that labour is not meant to be easy, so for others she prayed for a beautiful labour!
So I am wishing you a beautiful labour hun! *hugs*

Thank you so much Ummi :hugs: You are such a wonderful person. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I really love your PMA. You definitely will have your rainbow. :hugs:

Thanks for the tip Ickle. I will try a hot shower since I am having issues getting out of the bath lately... :haha: For hot food do you mean spicy or temperature? I think I will go make myself some lunch that is hot and spicy and then have a hot shower. Already did the other one :shy: Will give it a try again soon. :haha:

I'm so sorry Ummi. There's still plenty of time for us to be bump buddies. I hope it happens for you again as soon as you're ready to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->