Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

:hugs: Kelly I agree with Pink I'd cut back on the RLT if they're quite strong.

Pink :hugs: for Ben not sleeping hopefully it won't be long before he's sleeping better then you can feel more human.

Ah that sounds fun Mindy! :) I think I've seen something similar over here.

Hubby's just bathing the kids and putting them to bed then we're going to get some snacks and I'm letting hubby choose the board game :)

Quick question for you ladies when did you start RLT and how much? X

Enjoy your evening :)

I think I just lost quite a bit of plug, but it was still normal cm colour. Come on baby!!!

I was most looking forward to sleeping on my stomach when pg. Ben wasin a good routine hopefully he'll go back to that. My mum visiting to.orriw for the week, was keen when she suggested it a few weeks ago after just getting back frim visiting dad and was a bit emotional, nit do sure now. Sorry for spelling on stupid phone.

I hope that the visit goes well. Is there any reason why you think it might not work out so well?

I could never really sleep on my stomach, I found it hurt my neck too much to turn it to the side like that.

Started rlt from 34 weeks i think, gradually increased number if teas/tablets per week. Also took woo from 36 onwards, can take orally or manually supposed to soften/affect cervix. Ben now in bed let's hope he goes back to his normal 3-4 am feed time.

Don't you just love technology! :haha:

I hope Ben sleeps through to 3-4 am.

:hugs: ummi so so sorry to hear your news, you WILL have your rainbow

Mindy eeeee hope things get going soon, with ryan i lost my plug in one day days before labour started and with kieron i didnt lose most if it until the labour really started

Miss mmm hope your enjoying your night sounds like youve had a fab day

Well im sitting eating a weight watcher meal and a pile of veg while watching man vs food not a good thing to do :haha: i know for a fine fact i coudlnt finish half of what he eats but my god id give it a good go :haha:

Me too, I am going to bed now as knackered from last night. I think I have a similar relationship to my mum as you do to yours from what you have said. Sometimes she surprises me in a nice way but sometimes I don't feel as relaxed around her as I do my dad and step mum.

I hope that the visit goes well. Is there any reason why you think it might not work out so well?

I could never really sleep on my stomach, I found it hurt my neck too much to turn it to the side like that.

i found this too. felt like i was trying to suffocate myself in my pillow :haha:

how is everyone this evening?

Pink i hope having your mum around doesn't cause you too much stress - i'm sure everything will be fine and the help around the house especially will be handy

Started rlt from 34 weeks i think, gradually increased number if teas/tablets per week. Also took woo from 36 onwards, can take orally or manually supposed to soften/affect cervix. Brb now in bed let's hope he goes back to his normal 3-4 am feed time.

I'm sure the visit will go well. I know I usually work myself up more than I really need to before my parents come. :hugs:

I haven't heard of Mas Vs. Food but if it is about eating a lot I feel that maybe I could give him a run for his money today! :haha: Feeling constantly hungry today it seems. :wacko:

I hope you are all well this evening :)

think ill give that programme a miss lol
i started rlt at 32 weeks at 1 cup a day and increase each week im on 3 a week now cant take epo as it gives me mega head aches.
pink hope you get a good night sleep tonight
come on finn your mam wants to meet you xx
hope your all ok xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah i agree pichi it can also be mingin apparently he cant do anymore because they wont insure him anymore
Mindy its a guy from somewhere in america who goes to so many different places trying to conquer these absolutly huge meals where if you finish it in a certain amount of time you get it free, theres a cafe not miles away from here that does a breakfast for £15 it has 6000 calories is absolutly huge, fried eggs, omelette, black pudding, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, hash browns, sausage, bacon, i joked to oh i would give it a try but just watched a video of someone trying it and my god defo heart attack on a plate, my heart would give up even attempting it :haha:

Pink hope this week with your mum goes ok im sure the extra help will be great

Keeping my fingers crossed i can change my ticker tomorrow from 0lbs to x amount lost even 1lb would make me happy right now :haha:

Hi everyone :hi:

hope, what is your mfp username if you don't mind me asking? I'm on it too :)

Mmmmm I love Man vs Food! Everything's covered in cheese and meat it's like heaven for me :rofl:

I dunno when to start the RLT as I won't be pregnant any longer than 38 weeks, most likely 37 so I want to make sure I start in time for it to start taking effect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->