Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hope, that breakfast sounds yucky! Haha! There is a place in Toronto called Dangerous Dan's and they have the Double D burger, it has 1/2 lb of bacon and a bunch of eggs. Yuck! Heart attack on a bun!

I know your ticker is going to change tomorrow! :)

I can't watch Man vs Food. It's just gluttony and makes me feel sick. Its always fried greasy food too.

How's everyone today? I'm grumpy because DH has the day off work and I don't lol!

Man vs food makes me feel pysically sick i cant stand ig that guy will have a heart attack before hes 39!
Rlt has mixed opinions i took it leading up to bfp, then stopped until 13 wks now i have it as part of a pregnancy tea so low dose one cup a day. It shouldnt harm you starting before 36wks just build up number as wks go by. I like it with stinging nettle for iron and honey x
Had a really wobbly few days just dont feel pregnant yet and its making me sad. I should have 16wk appointment this week but drs couldnt fit me in until next week, i so want to hear lo hb. Uggh 20wks feels like a life time away!!

Have you felt any movements yet? Hopefully they'll start soon and will put your mind at ease.

Nothing yet ickle nothing obvious im tempted to poke it to see if there's any reaction im going to buy a doppler xx

I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant until I get my 10.30am I must eat alarm. I forgot to buy bananas last night so I've got nothing with me. Thankfully we've got those charity boxes of sweets in reception here.

Haha those hunger pangs only get worse, i still hypersalivate if i dont eat regularly.

Lol! I'm going to get some snacks I can leave in my desk drawer.

Just had to get my picture taken for the company website. It was a professional photographer and he made us pose and talk about anything so it looked like a real conversation. Felt so daft!

I hate getting my picture taken! Especially when you are posed like that. Sorry you had to go through it! :haha:

Snacks to be kept at your desk is a great idea. How are you feeling?

Merristems, I hope you are relieved after your appt next week. I still have moments now (fleeting as they are!) where I don't feel pregnant. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but I promise time will fly!

How is everyone today?

I had a terrible nights sleep. I was SO hot. I don't understand it. I couldn't even cover up and there was no change in the temperature in our bedroom. Blah. I'm going to go walk on our treadmill today. I know I said I would do it yesterday but I got lazy. :shy: :haha:

So, I had an idea. I have a shirt that I wore in my first few pictures that I have decided I would wear it again in my later pictures and then make a onesie out of it for Finn to get a nice comparison. What do you think?

Here's a preview ;) 10 weeks vs 39 weeks. Boy, my bum got much bigger :(

I hope you're all having a good day :flower:

Attachments

• 10 weeks smaller.jpg
    10 weeks smaller.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 39 weeks smaller.jpg
    39 weeks smaller.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Well I've just had my lunch and I'm still hungry. Other than that, not too bad. I'm having more of a stretching feeling today than cramping, which is good. I was wondering last night if maybe my cramping is because of scarring/adhesions I've got from endometriosis and the laparoscopies I had to try to remove it.

The onesie is a lovely idea! You can really see how much your bump has grown! I'm thinking of doing the first of my pics tomorrow when I'm 6 weeks. I've got a big belly so that's all I'll see to start with but it'll be good to remind me what's me and what's baby, further down the line.

I think it is a great idea to start taking pictures now :)

I had a lot of cramping at the beginning. It was all on my left side and it really scared me. It turns out that I had a corpus luteum cyst from ovulation that was causing pain. I had a scan at 5+4 (I think that was when it was) to make sure it wasn't an ectopic. :wacko: I was told that the cyst was a really good thing because it was helping to support the pregnancy. It was gone by my 12+5 scan. I'm sorry you are having cramping/stretching but it really is a good sign :)

My 10 week picture had a bunch of bloat on top of my normal pokey outy belly. :haha: I have 30 lb of extra weight now that mostly went to my belly. It makes for an achy back when I am working at the counter in the kitchen. I guess I lean over at a weird angle that causes stress on my back. :shrug:

Ts: those pics are lovely. The second one cries out: "I want to give birth!!!" Not long to go now.

Ickle: great idea the snacks in the drawer! Can't wait to see your pics.

Afm: update: i've just seen my gp. She asked the receptionist to call the midwife for another early scan to check if the pgcy has progressed. So I don't know when yet, probably some time next week. She reckons the baby may just be small. I mean, WHAT??? 2-3 weeks smaller? I hate being in limbo like this, because a tiny part of me is still hoping that it may just be a huge mistake and baby is fine. Oh well...

How's everyone else?

ummi i hope you get answers soon :hugs:

ickle, i started taking pics as early as 5 weeks :) all the way through to 40+ :D it's amazing to see them at the end. Now i'm doing the opposite. starting big and wanting to watch how small i get haha

t_s that's a great bump :D mine looked like i'd swallowed a wee melon with Xavier - with Pixie i looked like i'd swallowed a beachball and it was on the way out lmao

Beautiful bump Mindy :D

Ickle can't wait to see your pics :) I love seeing bump pics ... I can't remember when I started taking bump pics this time.

Massive :hugs: Ummi, I hope you find out soon, it's awful they're leaving you stuck in limbo :( X

Thanks ladies. :)

Ummi, I really hope you get your scan soon. :hugs: I'm sorry this is being so dragged out.

Pichi, I feel like I have a beach ball shoved up under my shirt. :haha: I feel so heavy and uncomfortable. I feel like my belly is so low too. :dohh:

Full moon tonight. Please cross your fingers for me!

Ummi I hope you get some answers and get out of this limbo soon.

You guys speaking about big bumps reminded me of an idea I've got for if I'm still pregnant on Halloween, although I'd be 9 days overdue so this might be the last thing I want to do. Anyway my plan is to dress up as a space hopper. I got the idea from the programme Threesome if any of you have seen it :)

I can't believe you are so close Mindy!! Ickle, I took my first photo at around 6 weeks, I came across it the other day looking through old photos on my phone.
I also had cramps from my corpus luteum cysts with both of mine. I ended up having a scan with Edie as well because of it. That's how I know both my children came from my right ovary.
Ummi I hope you get some answers soon. Limbo is horrible.
Afm, just waiting to hear if we have got the house. The agent is waiting to hear from the landlord and will ring us back. She doesn't think it will be a problem.
Edie and I have had a little more success with baking. We made flapjack yesterday morning which turned out pretty good, a little on the dry crumbly side but that was the recipe rather than my baking. I think it needed more treacle. And we made buns today, not from a packet mix but with proper ingredients and they were loads better. Another couple of minutes in the oven and they would have been perfect.
Anyone else getting stupid pop ups on this site? It's really annoying.

That is great news about your baking :) You're making me want cupcakes! :haha: I wish I could make flapjacks, they sound delicious, but I can't have oatmeal. What is treacle?

I can't wait to hear the good news about the house :happydance:

I'm not getting any pop ups. :shrug: I use Chrome and I have AdBlock on it so I don't get any ads at all.

I've seen Threesome and know what you mean Ickle :rofl:

Fingers crossed you get the house Mrs M! Yay for the baking I love flapjack, think I might make some this week. Well done with the buns! I think home made buns are so much better and easier than the packet ones :thumbup: As for the pop ups there's a thread in the testing area, loads of people are having the same problem, are you using a mobile/ipad type device? x

Yay! For the baking mrs mig! Yummy yummy!
I get those stupid pop ups too! Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->