Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Im getting that pop up when i use my samsung galaxy pad thing-sooooo irritating!
mmm baking is so good i made a wholesome banana and blueberry loaf yesterday trouble is its too good! I hope your house goes through mrsm.
Ummi sorry they are making you hang on like this they did that to me too :(
lol on the halloween costume ickle!

My oven blew up today most bizzare! All the glass shattered when i was making a jacket potato for lunch :0/

Oh my gosh, that's so scary! Are you ok?

I haven't heard of that movie, Ickle, I will have to look it up.

lol TS!!!
Im ok thankfully I wasn't in the room when it blew- glass everywhere though could have taken my eyes out :(

That sounds scary Merri! Hope you get it fixed soon :hugs:

Mindy it's a TV series over here in the UK :D X

Loooool TS!!!
Merri: i had an aubergine (or 2) blown up in my oven, but never a potato. And the iven survived. I guess potato:1- oven:0!

Ummi sorry your stuck in limbo :hugs:

Mrs m hope you hear about the house soon and yey for the baking going well

Mindy that made me lol a lot :haha:

Merri that sounds scary glad your ok though

Hi miss mmm, pink, ickle, pichi sorry if ive missed anyone

mindy that was so funny hope things happen soon xx love your bump
miggins really hope you get the house so exciting
ickle space hopper great idea cant wait to see pics
ummi im so sorry there keping you hanging on its just not fair xx
hope,mmm,pichi,debz,merri,pink,loz, how are you all xxxx

Searching the tv show still hasn't shown me what a space hopper is. I'm sure it is a great costume idea, though! But, for your sake, Ickle, I really hope you don't go over!

Hi Kelly and Hope. How are you ladies today?

here you go mindy
https://www.bouncy-castle-hire.co.uk/space-hopper.jpg

im doing ok bh are mad at the moment im so uncomfy any thing happening mindy?

Hi all,

ummi -sorry you are in limbo. although you know the dates are correct having another scan will confirm what you know. I had to do the same with a week between and there is always that hope which makes everything and the waiting so much worse :hugs:

ts - fab idea about the onesie and your pics a fantastic.

Kelly - sorry your BH are sore. did you cut back on the rlt?

Hi everyone, this is just going to be a quick one as I am super knackered as we had one of the worst nights I have had in a while. He was up 4 times to feed and was very noisy/half awake/arm and legs kicking ALL night. I really don't do well on little sleep.

Lmao TS! Sorry about the search. I bet it brought up all kinds of dodgy things!

I thought they were called space hoppers everywhere. Here's a pic from the programme.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3
Haha! Thanks ladies :) I am not sure what we call those things here but I have never seen them in that colour/design. Usually they are red here. Weird. That is a great costume idea!

Still nothing here, Kelly :( I just had a bit of a break down. I just watched one of my dogs nearly jump our fence because of all the snow back there and I can't do a thing about it. I hate feeling so helpless. I cried and cried. Darn old hormones. This is the first time I have been like this. Hopefully the hormones will ease off soon. Not having a good day. Shawn is out there shoveling now. I did lose more plug today and had one almost painful BH but the rest were not painful at all. I tried pressure points, bouncing, walking, dancing around. All of it only leads to a little bit of tightening and that is it. :wacko: I don't know what I will do if I go over. Cry a lot, I'm guessing. :cry:

I'm sorry your BH are so uncomfortable. I wish we could trade for a little while!

Sorry you had such a bad night, Pink. :hugs: I hope Ben has a better night tonight.

I hope you ladies are all well.

Mindy, I think you should prepare yourself for going over. Only because it sounds like you will end up driving yourself nuts. The last week or so of pregnancy is so hard, you really do get the crazies. I had both of my babies at 40+4 and both times they were the longest few days of my life. It's like the 2ww multiplied by ten. Have something planned for your due date, something you can easily cancel if Finn is here. I had a couple of salon treatments and its better than sitting there twiddling your thumbs thinking baby should be here. That said, if you are losing plug you could well only have a couple of days to go. I never lost any plug or had particularly strong BH. My labours start really suddenly.
Kelly if your BH are painful drink lots of water, apparently that can help.
Ickle, I love the space hopper idea! I found a t shirt on eBay with skeleton bones on and a cute little skeleton baby on the bump. I wanted it but didnt have anywhere to wear it.
Pink, sleep deprivation is horrendous. I think that's why I scraped my mums car. I hope tonight is better.

That is a good idea. I have no idea what I could do on my DD, though. I could maybe make an appt for a massage for the day after. I am not sure if I would be able to get an appt with that short notice, though. Probably I will call tomorrow to see. Or maybe I will make an appt for a manicure. There really isn't many options here, unfortunately. Doing something like that will make me more relaxed for a while, but it won't take away the helpless feelings. :( I know I shouldn't feel that way because I am making a baby, but I am used to doing things for myself and being very independent. I feel like I can't even leave the house now because it is so icy and driving isn't really easy with this belly. I guess I am just having a really emotional/hormonal day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

How are you today, Mrs. M?

Ickle: the space hopper thing is hilarious!!!

Ts: hang in there hun. Lil Finn will come out when he's ready. Easier said than done, i know it's hard. Been there too, ds2 arrived at 41+4! Just before I was supposed to be induced. And hormones surely don't help.

Pink and mrs mig: sleep deprivation is really difficult. Try and get a nap with your LO when you can. Hopefully everything will settle down quickly.

Kelly: take care, and try and get some rest.

Thanks Ummi. You are so lovely offering us support at this difficult time.
Mindy I know what you mean about the snow and ice, obviously we didnt have it anywhere near as bad as you but I still found it difficult to get out and about.
I'm ok today thank you. I've been feeling a bit stressed and as if I'm losing control lately because of this damned house. I can't wait to get somewhere bigger. I wish Mark would help a little more, we both had a late night on Saturday and I was up with Louis twice in the night, yet I was up with the children and he slept until 11. But hey ho.

Thx mrs mig. You know, being bitter will not change what is happening, or not happening. And seing you all happy makes happy and hopeful too. And, I don't know, I guess I've always been like that since I was a kid. If I can be of help or support...

Back to lack of sleep: dh used to do the same with ds1! Oh that would infuriate me! I'd wake 3-5 times, and he wouldn't even know the baby had woken up! Argh! Men! But, 6 years later he got better with ds2 and even woke up early with me. (Well not 6am, rather 8 but that's not too bad ;-)
So hopefully if and when #3 comes, I may even be the one who gets the sleep-in until 11am! Lol!
You should try that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->