Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'd love to! No hope though he says definitely no more babies for him :-( Louis is his third as well so I think he just isn't conditioned to wake up. I don't mind most of the time but sometimes it pees me off

Have you heard anything about the house yet? I hope you hear soon :)

I'm sorry Mark slept in. I am wondering how it is going to be when Finn is here. Shawn can sleep through anything. Sometimes guys just don't get it. :wacko:

Ummi, you really are such a wonderful person. :hugs: I really hope your limbo doesn't last long. They did the same with me too. Made me wait a week and a half and that whole time I was thinking "maybe..." It is terrible.

Men in general sleep deeper than women I think. I'm just going to elbow Kev and tell him it's his turn now and again. We all need to be able to function. You wouldn't let someone baby sit if they were badly sleep deprived lol!

Ooh Ickle you're a sweet pea! Happy 6 weeks!
Mindy, we are hoping to hear today. The agents have accepted us, it's just down to the landlord agreeing.
Feeling good this morning, Louis slept from 8-7 with a feed at 2.

hooray for sweetpea ickle xx
cant wait miggins to hear your good news xxxxx

Ooo a sweet pea! That's quite big. I finally managed to tell my brother last night that he's going to be an uncle. I'd been calling him all weekend but he kept missing my calls and forgetting to call me back. We're not that close but there's not any bad feeling between us or anything.

That's nice Ickle was he pleased? Well we got the house!! I'm a full range of emotions, excited, happy, nervous, a little sad because I have wonderful neighbours here and this is the house I brought my babies home to and Edie's first proper home, she will find it really strange moving.

He was pleased. He asked if we were going to name the baby after him. I said "Noddy's (my bro's nickname) isn't a good name for a baby. He already has lots of nieces and nephews as his wife is the oldest of 7 kids and they all seem to breed like bunnies, but this will be his first "real" niece or nephew. Why isn't there a collective term for them? The last baby in our family was his daughter who will be 17 just after the baby is born.

It's always sad when you move somewhere but just think that you're moving to the house your babies will grow up in. Hopefully Edie adjusts quickly. I'm sure she'll be excited about her new room.

Oh and there's no way we're giving the baby my brothers real name - he's called Antony but mostly gets called Tony and Kev's sister is called Toni, so this kid is going to be confused enough without having the same name as them too lol!

Hi ladies.

Bit sleep deprived this morning so forgive me if I've missed anything.

Ts I had Isla at 40+3 and as you know I was set off so goodness knows how long she would have sated put. I onus 38-39 weeks the worst for some reason. Love the bump pics.

Missmig so pleased your baking worked out. Chris can sleep through anything too. He just doesn't wake up even if Isla is screaming the place down. I agree with ickle I think women are naturally light sleepers after all we have to be.

Ickle happy 6 weeks.

Hi to everyone else.

Isla has a bad night last night just wanted to be fed and snuggled into me. She also has decided thtat night time is the best time to poo and I mean poo, up her back down her legs the lot. Chris of course sleeps through her screaming the place down as I change and wash her at 4am. He blames me for eating too much fruit and veg which s probably true. Still I love her to bits. She's sleeping now which is rare as this time of day she's usually crying refusing to go to sleep but I bought a prince lionheart bear with womb sounds and it's worked. Today at least.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
Happy sweetpea day ickle!!

She's gorgeous Debz :cloud9: If your Chris is like my Chris he won't have slept through it hell have just ignored it and left you to deal with her :lol:

Well I'm 1/3 of the way there today! 30 weeks :wacko: it's a bitter sweet day today as this time last year I was in hospital waiting to say goodbye to my baby :cry: I can't believe it's been a year. I can remember everything that happened as clear as day :( x

Oh mmm only 8 wks and you will meet your little boy thats so great! You have come so far. Im sorry today is difficult for you big :hugs:

Good morning (afternoon :)) ladies :)

Mrs. M. I'm so happy you got the house!! I can imagine it is going to be a little hard leaving the house you are in now, but think of all the lovely new memories you guys are going to make in your new house :D Good boy Louis for giving your mum such a good night last night!

Ickle! 6 weeks!! Yay :yipee: I don't blame you for not naming your LO after your brother with so many Tony/Toni's so close. :)

Debzie, I'm sorry Isla had such a bad night last night :( I hope tonight is much better. That must have been a fun bath last night :wacko: :( What a cute picture! <3

Hi Kelly :) How are you feeling today? How are the BH's?

MMM, :hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this today :( It is really bad how it coincides with such a good day (30 weeks). I hope you have an easy day, relaxing and being good to yourself. :hugs: It will be one year since my medical management on Friday. :( Happy 30 weeks!

Hi Merristems, how are you today?

Hi to everyone :) How are you all today?

Still nothing for me today. Hormonal day yesterday was crap. :( Feeling less hormonal today, thankfully. Last night when I was going to bed I felt the strongest BH I have had yet, or at least I am guessing that is what it was. It was like I had a girdle on and it was tightening but it didn't let up for a while and then it didn't come back. :wacko: That seems to be the trend for me. My belly gets really tight when I am walking/doing things but it doesn't let up until I sit down and it doesn't come back. :( I don't know what it is. I woke up feeling nauseous over night but I think it was because I went to bed hungry last night. I ate 2 crackers and felt much better.

I hope you are all having a good day! :flow:

Oh TS sounds like your body is gearing up for birth, thats great!
Debzi isla is georgous!
Yippie on the house mrsm!
Well im pretty chuffed today my doppler arrived and ive been hunting my lo! Finally found her right above my pubic line! Seems low but hopefully shes all tucked up nicely. Hb 137bpm average i felt like i was introuding so only did 3 counts. Seems smack in the middke of normal for my wks so im really happy.

Hows everyone today, not long and there will be two more rainbow babies :)

That is really great, Merri! Sounds perfect to me :cloud9: I am going to guess boy from that heart rate. <3 Besides, since you are a part of this thread you are way more likely to have a boy! :haha: Only 2 girlies so far, Crayz and Debzie :)

Fili had a girl too TS. Is she not part of this thread? If not she should be an honourary member lol!

Glad you're feeling less hormonal, it really takes it out of you doesn't it?

To be honest, I am not sure if she was a part of this thread. I really don't remember right when I joined. I don't think she posted much if she was a part of it. When did she have her little girlie? :)

It is really tough to have hormonal days. I literally only had 2-3 days like that right from the start of this pregnancy. I don't deal well with days like that. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->