Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I think she had her about a month ago. She's called Lexi. Fili decided she was a boy from looking at a scan (she had loads for reassurance but never a gender one) and even bought clothes for a boy etc and got a huge surprise when she was born lol!

Sounds like your bodies preparing for labour Mindy :D I don't deal well with hormonal days either :(

Yay that's great news about the doppler Merri! :happydance: x

Thanks mmm xxx soooo hungry today im going to get another round of sandwhiches! And a donut!!

Mmmm a Krispy Kreme donut by any chance?? :lol:

I went out for lunch with a friend and I am STUFFED :lol: x

DH is in Edinburgh tomorrow where the only Krispy Kreme in Scotland has just opened. I've asked him very nicely to bring home a box, but he's not sure if he'll have time.

:haha: I like mindys idea! You can usually get 2 boxes for around £15/£16 I think! Usually a dozen of the glazed and a dozen of the choose your own. Personally I prefer the choose your own but I will settle for the glazed :lol: we got 2 boxes when we went down south in August (they didn't have one up here at the time) and we froze the glazed ones and they were still yummy when they were defrosted! X

Ooo good idea!

That's what I'll tell him to get. We don't have room in our freezer because it still has mini cheesecakes in it from my birthday lol!

The best Krispy Kreme I ever had was when we went to the store and got one straight from the cooker :) It was warm and sooooo good.

I can imagine them being defrosted and heated a little would be super good. Yum!

i have never had a krispy kreme doughnut - everyone raves about them!

You really need to try one Pichi.

Mindy I love the just warm ones. When I go I watch for them lighting the 'HOT' sign up, then it means they're just freshly cooked!! Mmmm :lol: x

I'm not sure there are any more Krispy Kreme shops in Canada. I know when we lived in Toronto we used to be able to go but then they closed the shops there. All we have near us is Tim Hortons. It doesn't really matter to me anymore anyway since I can't eat any donuts anymore. :haha:

I remember Shawn and I decided to try a frozen drink there once. It was some kind of drink that tasted just like the glaze on the donuts. It was good for a sip but sickly gross after that! Haha! A whole cup of glaze, blended with ice, BLAH! :haha:

It was so gross. I don't know what we were thinking. Definitely threw out most of it. I think Shawn may have been able to do 2 sips. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->