Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Ladies I've just read on fb that Dani was kept in hospital overnight being monitored for pre-term labour. Just thought I'd let you know so that we can all send out some "stay in their until you're done cooking" vibes to her LOs.

Just out of my ON/GYN appt. 3 cm now but still 80%. She booked my induction for the 8th. They don't let you go more than a week over here. She doesn't think I will make it that far. I hope I don't. I decided against the sweep because we would have had to stay in town over night and I didn't want to do that if nothing ended up happening.

Now are you today, Kelly? How is everyone? Is there any update on Dani? I really hope everything is good with her!

3cm is good, especially as it's your first!! Have you tried some evening primrose oil? I've heard that's good for the cervix :thumbup: Fingers crossed you don't need to wait till induction!

How are you Kelly and Mindy? How's everyone else?

I'm not too bad today, I'm feeling a little more upbeat thanks to the weather (lovely and sunny here!) and my friend's taking me out today :) X

Any news of Dani? Hope everything is ok.

Mindy: that's great! Sure lil Finn will arrive before the induction date. This long wait will be forgotten once he is in your arms!

Afm: it's the other way, I'm still waiting for someone to call me and give that appt for the scan. Doc told me to call back today if I hadn't heard from the mw or the receptionist by then. Well, I called and the lady went home at 2pm. Something that the doc kindly forgot to tell me!!! Argh! I'm starting to hate them!
In the meantime, I decided to stay hopeful, I may have a miracle after all!

ummi its so unfair you are having to wait xx
mindy how exciting
mmm sunny here too lovely
afm had a dreadful night slep woke at 3 and that was it soooo tired any news on dani?

:hugs: ummi can't believe your still in limbo hope you can phone about the scan tomorrow x

Ummi, I hope you get your appt tomorrow. :hugs:

Kelly, I'm sorry you had such a bad night last night :( I hope you sleep better tonight.

MMM, it was super nice here today too. Beautiful, warm(ish) and sunny. Perfect for our drive today. I'm glad you are feeling more upbeat today :) I haven't tried EPO. I am nervous really to do anything like that since we have so far to go to get to the hospital. :dohh:

How are you today, Ickle?

I went to the pet store in town and got the cutest, teeniest, little pleco today. He is SO small in my giant tank (well, it is only 66 gallons but his is only about an inch long!) and I love watching him. I went there to get different fish but they were in quarantine so I couldn't get them and I don't know when I will be going back so I decided to get a bristlenose pleco. SO cute. :haha: I was also able to get some new plants for my tank today so I am really happy with how it is starting to come together. I will really have to re-scape it once the plants really start growing but it is a good start. I just hope the plants do well.

Anyway, that is enough babbling about my tank... :haha: :shy:

I am going to walk and walk and walk and bounce and bounce and bounce tomorrow and hope that gets things going. I really can't wait to meet Finn <3

I hope you are all having a good evening :flow:

Sounds like your fish have been a good distraction today :) I'd love to get fish but I think our cat would treat it like a buffet. Although she's so clumsy, she'd end up falling in lol!

I had loads of weird dreams last night and woke up a couple of times feeling nauseous so I think I just got a new batch of hormones. One dream was a rude one about a guy at work. Going to blush when I see him later! Another dream was about being at my parents house, i think I was a teenager, and the mother of a boy I'd dumped was stalking me and let some lions loose in the garden. Mum was in the phone jumping over fences trying to get away from the biggest one.

Last night I was chatting online to my friend who lost her IVF twins at 14 weeks recently. She's doing as well as can be expected. I pointed her in the direction of here since I got so much support, and I felt I'd better tell her that I'm pregnant in case she stumbled across my profile. She was really happy for us and she knows the struggles we've had, which was nice.

Yeah I don't think fish and cats bode well together :lol:

Enjoy your walking and bouncing today Mindy!

Big :hugs: for your friend ickle and its lovely they can still be so pleased for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->