Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Morning ladies xxx
Bounce awa y Mindy
Hey mmm how are you today.
Ickle i think its so nice you can direct your friend to this website i know it was a massive help to me.
Ive been looking on line as i really want a camera when Daniel arrives does anyone know about Cameras??

I'm the most untechnical person ever Kelly :lol: hubby's good with camera's though so I could ask him later if you like.

I'm ok, just chilling for a bit before I need to take Thomas to nursery then I need to pop to the post office and ALDI then it's back home for me for a chill out day :)

How are you? X

thanks mmm that would be great,im doing ok the suns shining again so we are starting to get more pens up ready for the large fowl got a busy weekend with people buying as well,keepsmy mind busy lol

Keepin busy is the best way Kelly, can't believe your nearly full term :wacko: won't be long before little Daniel is here :D X

Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing ok.

A quick update from me:
I just phoned the surgery. OMG! They are just useless. I'm on the verge if a breakdown now! The receptionist passed on everything to the midwife, so she couldn't help me anymore than that. Gave me the community office number (they're in the same building AND midwives are in today), they couldn't help me so they gave me the midwife dpt number which is NOT in the same building at all. I rang that number and did not get any answer, not even an answer machine!!! So called the surgery again, receptionist told me as the mw are in the building today, they can't disturb them!! But she will take my number and tell them to call me back.
Are they taking the p!ss or what???

Needless to say I am really really angry!!!

morning lassies Kelly im intrigued, what do you do? Is it a shooting lodge? About cameras- if you are a beginner then buy yourself a reasonably priced digital camera from any good retailer- opt for one with at least 10mega pixels this is more than sufficient for most situations. All cameras have an automatic setting so you dont need to worry about getting the right settings for different settings! I have had a few fugifilm cameras and found them good, canons are by far the better brand though. I have an amateur SLR camera by Nikon which is what you get when youre bord of pointing and shooting! Hope that helps.
How are you Mindy??
Anyone heard if Dani is ok?

Dani is being kept in hospital to try and get the babies to at least 24 weeks, she's 22 at the moment and then as long as possible after that. I think her cervix was closed but she is/was contracting. Keeping everything crossed that she can keep those babies I there cooking for a good long while yet.

AFM - morning sickness sucks, no matter how much you want the baby!

ickle, might sound strange but it could be nerves bringing on the sickness. i found as soon as i went for an early scan - boom, sick feelings were gone

i hope those babies cook to 24w at least for Danni!

Merri not as exciting as that i breed and sell hens www.cannychicken.co.uk thanks for the advice on cameras ill take a look on ebay.
mmm i know one more week and full term yuks hope he comes shortly after lol
ickle morning sickness sucks i was ill all the way through till 15 weeks i lost weight rather then gained lol hopefully like pichi says it passes soon.
pichi hows lil man?
thinking of dani xx
Ummi sorry you are having such a hard time it sucks the way you are being treated
hi to everyone else hope your all ok

That would be good. I don't feel too nervous at the moment but speaking to people who've had losses and Dani's situation are bound to make me a little nervous.

Kelly what was the name of the fancy cockerel that you had as your avatar for a while?

Good morning ladies :)

Ickle, yay for pregnancy dreams! They only get weirder from here! I'm sorry you are sick, hopefully it won't stick around for long. I know how badly we want symptoms in the early days but those symptoms mostly suck! :hugs: I'm really sorry for your friend. My kitties do just fine with my tank :) They sometime like to sit and watch the fish but they have never tried to get into the tank to get the fish. They are older now, but I have had tanks since Frodo was a kitten. I always made sure my tanks were covered. When my kitties have passed (from old age!) I plan to do an open top tank with emmersed (above the water) and immersed plants. I am looking forward to doing that in the future. I am not worried about the cats getting into the tank, I am worried about my not so bright cat eating the plants... :wacko: All my house plants are hanging because she will eat them, even if they are poison.

Kelly, that is great that you are still able to keep busy like that. I have been trying to keep busy nesting. :haha:

MMM, I hope you are having a good day today :)

Ummi, I'm fuming for you!! I am so sorry you are getting such a run around. I can't believe they would put you through the wait and then now this. I am so very sorry. :hugs: I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

Merri, how are you today? We have a canon point and shoot, but it is a weird in between camera that can actually use lenses as well. I only use it as a point and shoot because I am very technologically inept. :haha: Shawn wants a DSLR but I am scared I will never be able to take a picture again! :haha: My friend just got a really nice (expensive!!) camera and it awesome pictures in auto mode so I may have to break down and get one eventually.

Hi Pichi! How are you today?

I really hope Dani's little ones stay cooking for a whole lot longer. Still sending tons of good vibes her way.

I'm really sorry if I have missed anyone. I am super sleepy today. I have a bunch of cleaning I want to do but I might just need a nap first. I only just got up about 1.5 hours ago! :haha:

I hope you are all having a good day :flow:

ummi i'm sorry they're keeping you waiting like this! it's awful!

Kelly, wee man is great, he's just this minute gone down for a nap so i'm off to burn some calories with Jillian Michaels then do some housework haha! he's had the cold the past few days and has dropped a little in weight but not so much as to be concerned about. it's with all the mucus in his throat it's making him sick after eating more than 4oz - so his bottles have dropped down to 5oz and he seems to be handling them so will try up him back to his 6oz again.

t_s, look how close you are to EDD!

Right Clive! I was close :)

Pichi, I can't believe how close I am! 9 days or less and I will have my little guy in my arms! :happydance: (I am really hoping for less, though, I would rather not be induced)

Cockrels are evil. We used to have one called Trevor :haha: We had to get rid of him because he kept attacking us and the kids :wacko:

Dani- hoping the babies stay put for a good while longer

Ummi- Im so sorry they are giving you the run around hun :nope::hugs:

Ickle-miserable as the sickness is, least its a good sign of a healthy pregnancy :) x

Hope everyone else is ok! xx

:hugs: Ummi, can you not put a complaint in? It's ridiculous they're leaving you in limbo like this!

I have everythng crossed for Dani.

Not long at all Mindy! 9 days?! :wacko:

Ickle sickness is a brilliant sign :happydance:

How's everyone else today? X

I was trying to make a countdown ticker but for some reason the icon isn't showing up :wacko: Maybe I will give it one more try :)

How are you doing today?

Hi LoraLoo, how are you doing?

I can see it :happydance:

School phoned earlier and they think DD has the parvo virus :( so she's getting tested for it tonight, fingers crossed she doesn't as it can be really dangerous for baby if I have it :( X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->